Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57258 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nicepoker(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
No be op. But na him snap them the pixs.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Jacko1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Indian
Korean
Phillipine
Brazilian film
Has made our guys mushy mushy
Na 9ja we dey oh
Our gals like gbim gbim kpan love

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by saintkel(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
Stay dia de do beauty pageant now. Another man's food is another's. Poison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Asiri1991:
Better to be single than to marry slowpoke. Love is really wicked. Someone in d guy's village is behind this.
Hahahahahahahahaha, I have die oo. Cho!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by sexaddict08(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
u self you chop inside abi? pussi-eater murdafukka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by JoeCutie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
If I "fly from Lagos to Edo", then kneel down and propose to you and you gimme that kinda yeye look like that babe ehn...chai, God help you cos the kain slap wey I go tear you for there ehn, them never cook am finish. undecided

Just negodu how the babe dey mumu like woman wey just receive news of her husband's death. Mtcheee!
embarassed undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by boma95(f): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
CutestNife:
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."

Can you at least say something nice or just ignore the post and forget about commenting?? Pheew angry

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
The girl doesn't look excited

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Donliv: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Had it been that the girl refused, the guy for just put his neck inside that already made hanging rope beside them. Guys should just be careful about this public proposal to avoid everlasting embarrassment from all these confused ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by doskie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.
az in ehh
I jist dey talk the same thing. im sure jer conscience is disturbing her.
she definitely had a service guy during her nysc anf shes like" dont tell me even after all these big big sin wen I commit abi I dey dream?"

4 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chai!!!!

See her hand on her head, local somebody grin still it looks like she isn't into the guy nor expecting the proposal.

Kikikiki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Babyphinas(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Vinshu(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
June24th:

How old are u pls

I'm 23
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by WendyChi: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
beauty is in d eyes of beholders...one man's food is anoda man's poison
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by sn019051: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
End time proposal
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Mistermamus(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Diz 1 go don Bleep arnd as corper
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by sn019051: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na Buhari cause am!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by saintkeppy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
CutestNife:
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."
. Na wa o! She be girl like u o! Mean while u gat tha' REAL CHEST. Babe how r u?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
Has any man asked for your hand in marriage?, i bet she's prettier than you.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by joshuaidibia(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
do make dem propose give u. Stop d hate and show some love and apreciation. To get engaged/marry for dis hard economy NO EASY!

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
doskie:
az in ehh
I jist dey talk the same thing. im sure jer conscience is disturbing her.
she definitely had a service guy during her nysc anf shes like" dont tell me even after all these big big sin wen I commit abi I dey dream?"

Hehehe u may not be far from the truth bro
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by joshuaidibia(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
CutestNife:
Girl. Those things beneath ur head though. You wan cause traffic? @ur DP
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by darealsola(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
this guy travelled all the way from Lagos to propose to his g.f but she's givin her one doubting look.checkout my caption nd hit like if u agree

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
end time proposal. #WhoProposalEpp
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by manuelrukky(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats to her o. Double celebration tinx. Meanwhile naija's #1 student online store launched www.studentsthingy.com
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by manuelrukky(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats to her o. Double celebration tinx. Meanwhile naija's #1 student online market place launched www.studentsthingy.com
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Eeroh95(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
nnachukz:
op na you?
na film jare

I just dey imagine if nah real the girl come say NO
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by yetunsbay(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Waitin consign you?.
like goods ehn?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by darealsola(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
this guy travelled all the way from Lagos to propose to her bae nd the bae z giving her one funny look.checkout my caption nd hit like if u agree

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by HRich(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
Bad mouth.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by HRich(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
I wonder what the guy is rushing for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.