Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (81204 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
prince3009:

Xerox was founded by 2 MEN Joseph C. Wilson and Chester Carlson in 1906! Ursula being a CEO today is based on merit which can be given to anyone in the company's fold! Secondly, another reason for her "selection" as CEO may not be far from activities of feminists in the US which is by standards turning into a matriarchal society. I'd have been impressed if she or any other black woman was the founder of Xerox instead!

Well, according to Speeechless3, she said "Black American Men are the real problems of the Blacks in America" hence i gave examples to rebuff her statement with Black American Men and their "self-made" achievements! If you had given me an example of a past female American President, it would count so i will have to shove this off too!

Another "weak pointer".....she is living off the glory of her husband WHO IS ANOTHER BLACK AMERICAN MAN!

Helloooooooo.......Refer to the first pointer....Walmart was founded by Sam Walton (A MAN)....being CEO is a mere appointment!

Like Seriously? Reality Show Owner?

Can someone please tell me how "owning a reality show" and appearing as a cast in a show like The Real Housewives of Atlanta is Heroic?

Accept it or not black women are more hardworking than their fellow white women.
We don't achieve success on a plater of gold,we strive to achieve it.

4 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nekkysop(f): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Flexherbal post=44708181]I don't agree with him. There are some black women who don,t like white guys. I once met a lady who told me that white guys irritate hiI.[/quite ]

. I'm one of dem. Honestly dey irritate me wella n dey stinks.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by justmenoni: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
And blv me it's same all over the world with the black race..just because of the papers and Benjamins the black men and women would sleep with an old haggard white men and women and call it love...no that's not love that's craziness...

This is more rampant in Europe,,, u will have to imagine this same so called big girls and boys sleeping with just anything all in the name of papers and most times they end up having kid's and that's it.

quote author=MrSarcasm post=44706311]IMO, very very very very TRUE angry angry... Ugly white men with tiny p.ricks been taking hot black women since 12BC undecided[/quote]
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by halfricanadian(f): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Edusouls:
yes black women re just natural golddiggers,they cant help it,they re born that way...

Ok grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Mitchellucky: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2016
This Not all about racism.it a natural truth from the white guy.because when you look around Asia countries alone most of the black girls are forcing there self to every white guy on the street for nothing sack.No single shame or respect for them self.foolish girls claiming big girls or what ever .I am happy that a white guy can make a joke of them in this manner this the binging.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Mitchellucky: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Mitchellucky:
This Not all about racism.it a natural truth from the white guy.because when you look around Asia countries alone most of the black girls are forcing there self to every white guy on the street for nothing sack.No single shame or respect for them self.foolish girls claiming big girls or what ever .I am happy that a white guy can make a joke of them in this manner this the binging.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by jadelyn007(f): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2016
cococandy:

Such a dude would get his moth smacked if he dares utter this level of nonsense out loud.
He can only vituperate online.
they cook all the time, clean and babysit for their white wives while the women spend time in the spa, massage or gym and come here to brag about how white women are the best since sliced bread. Not that I'm against doing that for your woman, but if you can humble yourself and do all that for a white woman why can't you do it for your black wife? Are the white women more deserving of it than the black women? Why would you condemn a black brother and call him less of a man for doing all that for his wife who is black? But you say nothing when he's doing it for a white girl? You call it civilization. I need to open a thread on this topic for real.

3 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by snilpall(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't agree with him. There are some black women who don,t like white guys. I once met a lady who told me that white guys irritate him.

how many of dem.exist?

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Stop telling porkies by making up things in ya head. From ya post it's obvious you don't leave ya house.

Black guys outside London date mostly white chics cos in mostly places outside London white folks are like 99.9% of the population. So who do you expect them to date, especially when white chics are easier to chat to?

I remember all through Uni, we used to drive to Chester from Brum at least once a month to have fun. Not cos we like white chics or we're colour struck, but cos you don't really have to do much for them to invite you over to their yard to sleep over for the night, after club. And Chester is posh with some of the nicest white chics you'll ever see. You don't even need to do much, they'll just come to you with their big tiddays and start calling you a hunk, hugging you and shyte, with their tiddays all over ya face. Like seriously, who's going to run from that?

Stop chatting shyte. Even in London, a lot of guys date white chics. Black guys just flow with whoever is available, it has nothing to do with colour. In areas where Asians are the majority, you'll see a lot of black guys with Asian chics. I checked an Asian chic as well during uni when I was in Brum and that's cos there are loads of Asians there. Heck, one of my closest friends from Uni is engaged to an Asian chic and they have a kid together. And it has nothing to do with her colour - she was just there for him throughout all his troubles out there. He got involved in a lot of shyte and that was the only chic that stood by him.
Absoulutely! %1000 true, you are Bang! On the money straight up!

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by CopyLearner: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2016
lastpage:

Relate this to the current "Gender Bill' and you will see that we just like to Copy everything the White Man does...... believing it is SUPREME!.Our Women even liek to look like White women, buying their type of Hair and using it to cover their own hair!
angry
But then, l guess you wont agree with me, Women like to "pick and chose".....as it soothes them.

Lastpage!
how many white girls now buy big batties and fuller lips that were not originally theirs? Who are they trying to be like? What are they trying to attract to themselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Cavenchy(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Its not raci.sm . Its our choice based on cultural. Go marry same se.x for all i care.
yea? How about you indian/paki's marry your cousins, aunties, second cousins'brother inlaws, sister inlaws, mother inlaws and E.T.C what's with that shi't eh? Very aborminable!
I can bet my arse you are married or engaged to your cousin * spits * hence why most asians have disable inadequate children angry.
Now tell us whats all that incest is all about.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Pchidexy(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2016
cassieblake:
white ke?who dash monkey banana.
They are Arabs not white,but those aunty gwegwe are old o cheesy

Sorry Lebanese are not Arabs. They are phonecians. They are white. Their is no difference between a lebanese, a turk and other White people.

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2016
CopyLearner:
how many white girls now buy big batties and fuller lips that were not originally theirs? Who are they trying to be like? What are they trying to attract to themselves?
very true you have been very observant haven't you? grin
They are definitely trying so hard to have a big arse like a black woman because white/pink women are naturaly flat bottom and flat chested too, almost in most cases looks like a male.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by SirShymexx: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2016
otiigba1:
Absoulutely! %1000 true, you are Bang! On the money straight up!

Lool.

Don't mind Sukkot, he just likes making shyte up in his head like a poor man's psychic. I think he's doing it on this thread to see if he will get love from the chics lol.

Like seriously, who cares about how some folks feel about the truth? Black chics in general love tough love, hence some of them won't mind a white guy calling them "n1gger" while beating that pum loool. They're also the ones who love thugs the most lol.

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sam90s(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
fabulousmann:
good hair seriously?

Yeah! Just like the one you're putting on. wink

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by galadima77(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
I don't blame him tho,I blame our cheap girls that can do any thing to be with a white man and in the process degrading us.

And who says there aren't cheap white girls out there craving for black guys too? Abeg swerve! Next topic pls
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by CopyLearner: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
otiigba1:
very true you have been very observant haven't you? grin
They are definitely trying so hard to have a big arse like a black woman because white/pink women are naturaly flat bottom and flat chested too, almost in most cases looks like a male.
grin exactly. They'll do anything to pin down a broda. That's why the black girls resort to weaves and bleaching to get back the attention of the black men sadly. It all boils down to low self esteem. And to be frank, I think that's even prevalent in the while girls. Because sometimes, most often even, inferiority complex wears a cloak of confidence. That's where the whole supremacy idea comes from.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by tommychow(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
so unfortunate is daughter his dark skinned grin what an irony

He's gonna bleach the poor girl. Lol
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Black girls gave always been like this..even our Nigerian girls that are busy bashing this guy would offer him their "pomo" if they get the slightest chance....one silly chick I know refused to date anyone and ended up dating one ugly Indian guy all because she feels he's a white guy...its the mentality of most black girls,so don't blame the guy,because he said the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by danidee10(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Thank Gods we Indians dont give our daughters to black or white. Aslong as u belong to our tribe that is sufficient regardless of your skin color.

who mention indians for here nw
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Pchidexy:

Sorry Lebanese are not Arabs. They are phonecians. They are white. Their is no difference between a lebanese, a turk and other White people.
Thanks for the info
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by PAINGAIN: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Anyone ever seen a black woman dating a broke white man?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by musicwriter(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Might actually be a post from a frustrated black man who want to pass a message. But, assuming he's a racist, I'm writing a song to address racists worldwide. Watch out!!.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by PAINGAIN: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Pchidexy:

are lebanese caucasians? If u ain't caucasian u ain't white. Get ur facts right. If lebanese are phonecians then they ain"t white. There r turkish caucasians and arabs but when u talk about whites then u r talking about caucasians.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
PAINGAIN:
are lebanese caucasians? If u ain't caucasian u ain't white. Get ur facts right. If lebanese are phonecians then they ain"t white. There r turkish caucasians and arabs but when u talk about whites then u r talking about caucasians.

You are black and you're busy arguing who's white or not...our silly black girls can't tell the diff sadly

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by VanOmiyale: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2016
As disgusting as this post is, yet it is so true. You only need to check for examples among our female yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by lolu20: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2016
the fact still remains dat I can't av sex with white girls cos dey r so ugly.leave mah black chicks alone.they r only making deals.we all need money to survive.asshole
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by lolu20: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
i am a black guy,I do d same thing d white asshole is talking about.but I don't expose my girls,I don't even mention deer names to close friends cos it is nobody's beeswax. it is my beeswax and I love dem like dat.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by PAINGAIN: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
VanOmiyale:
As disgusting as this post is, yet it is so true. You only need to check for examples among our female yeyebrities.
don't judhe it like that. Only a few celebrities date white men and its all bcus of money. A lot of american white celebrities date black guys, madonna, heidi klum, lady gaga, iggy azalea, heck the whole kardashian women can't stay off black folks. How many of black american celebs have u seen dating a white dude? We all know that black girls can do anything for money. They even date someone who is older than there father bcus of money.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
grin

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Don't mind Sukkot, he just likes making shyte up in his head like a poor man's psychic. I think he's doing it on this thread to see if he will get love from the chics lol.

Like seriously, who cares about how some folks feel about the truth? Black chics in general love tough love, hence some of them won't mind a white guy calling them "n1gger" while beating that pum loool. They're also the ones who love thugs the most lol.
thats why my post on the issue has over 50 likes ? meaning over 50 people agree with it ? lolz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.