Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (82182 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Sorry you are either st upid or ignorant.

Pakis may do that stuff coz of their islamic beliefs.

But in Hinduism we are banned from marrying cousins or blood relatives.

We are even banned from marrying within the same clan (gotra/bari). Aslong as we marry a tribe membe whether its by love or arranged its well. This is to prevent inbreeeing at the same time to maintain tribal purity , culture and family ties. These are the ways devised by our ancestors.
Rubbish! there are no different between paki's and indians they are the same sh!t remember they were both one country before. So one culture, tribe and believes too.

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Realonekingsley:
So true,thats how it is over here...smh crySo true,thats how it is over here...smh
and over there african men are marrying white women and paying them off just to another passport grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
I don't blame him tho,I blame our cheap girls that can do any thing to be with a white man and in the process degrading us.
how is being with a white men so degrading? last time i checked all humans were created equal irrespective of race! I guess its okay to be racist so long its a black person making the racist comment, but if it were the other way around you would statprt a revolution right?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
latinoKingdom:
Well our ladies caused it, can't blame that product of mutation
says the undiluted african guy with a username LATINOkingdom undecided ironic
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Sunseeker: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Asian woman ( Indian, Pakistani etc ) Have more love for their own people and culture !

INDIANS PEOPLE MARRY THEIR OWN AND PROGRESS IN BUSINESS AND IN THE WORLD WITH SELF PRIDE AND FAMILY VALUES
!

ASHEWO OKATA & SEX MAD BLACK MEN HAVE MADE BLACKS FOOLS AND VICTIMS OF RIDICULE ! Untill we learn from the Asians and love ourselves physicaly and culturally they will be insulting us !

It get as it be...as we Keep buying weave-on hair, and Keep loving bleaching cream and yellow skin !! I pity the black race. LOLzz

3 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrSarcasm:
IMO, very very very very TRUE angry angry... Ugly white men with tiny p.ricks been taking hot black women since 12BC undecided
that goes on to show you size doesn't matter, and here you are black guys making your _dick the beginning and end of life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Woow!! Disgusting load of bullocks.

Well, there is a lil bit of truth in all what he said..

Congrats! Black women, you've finally succeeded in throwing away your dignity for cheap recognition..
tell that to your brothers that have married white women for papers, how dignified is that?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
oh by the way the guy is a black guy. he is a youtube celeb called tommy sotomayor and he hates black women. google him. he is a black panamanian american with a huge youtube following
grin grin grin grin i knew it, rejection has frustrated him this much i see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
doskie:
I see them all the time in lekki. ugly white dudes with black curved things. like he said.. Black gurls are sell outs.
if a white guy won her heart, get over it and stop behaving like losers

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tay16:
how is being with a white men so degrading? last time i checked all humans were created equal irrespective of race! I guess its okay to be racist so long its a black person making the racist comment, but if it were the other way around you would statprt a revolution right?
it is contradictory perharps even double standard of you i must highlight. On one of your comments you claimed african men are marrying white women for passports i guess that's okay for you to make such derogatory remark right? About african men. you have met all african men i am guessing to confirm their reasons for marrying a white woman. angry

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by bayinq25(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
You can't afford me because I am priceless grin

You also don't know me undecided

Tell me your sisters' prices joor. grin
Trying to say if I had known you you'll be sold?besides are you gay?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by vague: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toluwarni:
Man sparks outrage with his opinion about black women...
Ladies, how true is this?
Make this guy darker and he will still be better looking than 90% of the black men on earth. Make all the black guys just as light as he us and he will still be better looking than 90% of them. Get over it, black women have opened their eyes and they now know whats really good for them. Let them enjoy the white men in peace
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by vague: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
okuneddie:
Omo this guy hit them where it hurts men.....but not all women though but most......he even spoil matter with cavemen....I trust some naija gals fit sleep with mad white man to get green card
just like your brother here

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by lexyclasy: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
doughziay:
And what is he trying to say?
Am still trying to understand what he wrote.

By the way, like flavour would say: BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

Stay real and be proud of u
What the guy is saying is that "an ugly white guy is easy to get the most beautiful black lady......also that black ladies are very cheap and easily sold out......again that if you see a black girl who doesn't like a white guy is that the white guy doesn't want to go out with her.....he also meant that black girls are so cheap to have for sex.....that's a big slap mostly for the regions that represent us very well at ITALY , SPAIN and other European nations in the name of hustling....shame on them and the ape's that claim they are irresistible

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

I don't save whores...I just protect weak/vulnerable whenever I can and defuse things.

If I were to see ya biitch arse getting smack by stronger people, I will jump in if I can to defuse it, like I did a couple of times in brum when I saw some naij students get banged up and smacked by some Burger boys back in the day. Real nyggah shyte Lool.
yeah brah this thread not looking good for you right now after the revelation of your captain save a ho tendencies. so we will protect your dignity and dead this thread. meet me at the next thread wink grin

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by ChinonsoDike2: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tay16:
i can bet you a million dollars that post was made by a frustrated black guy tired of being left for white guys because black women are still winning

Are white people a prize or something?

Goddamn! The black race is so fukked up.

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
otiigba1:
Again you are not wrong i agree with totally every thing above. And from your posts you know and have interacted with a lot of white folks (and black folks ofcourse) I have one advice for sukkot grin get out more mate! Go find ya self a fine arse white woman/chick *jokes* grin
been there done that. thats conquered territory for me mate cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by vague: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Are white people a prize or something?

Goddamn! The black race is so fukked up.
HIV isn't a prize. Let them play where its safe tongue
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Moana(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
yall:
Black women. Im tired of them
i hope your mother is not black otherwise she will not be too thrilled by this grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by IndianBwoy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
otiigba1:
Rubbish! there are no different between paki's and indians they are the same sh!t remember they were both one country before. So one culture, tribe and believes too.

You are an a$$hole to compare paki with Indian. We have different tribes, ideology and culture. Pakis are mixed and muslims . That makes you similar to South Sudan and cannibals from congo.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by okuneddie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
vague:
just like your brother here

that woman ur brother dey with go don near 80 o.....lol
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by otiigba1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You are an a$$hole to compare paki with Indian. We have different tribes, ideology and culture. Pakis are mixed and muslims . That makes you similar to South Sudan and cannibals from congo.
look! Yes! You can call me what ever you like it will not change my opinion what you have failed to explain or give an answer to is, again. were the paki's and indians once one country?

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by latinoKingdom(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tay16:
says the undiluted african guy with a username LATINOkingdom undecided ironic
grin angry undecided
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by midehi2(f): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't agree with him. There are some black women who don,t like white guys. I once met a lady who told me that white guys irritate him.
exactly
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by SirShymexx: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
yeah brah this thread not looking good for you right now after the revelation of your captain save a ho tendencies. so we will protect your dignity and dead this thread. meet me at the next thread wink grin

Lol.

I'm the Floyd Mayweather of this shyte and I shall be undefeated till I retire from NL lool. You're the Ricky Hatton of this shyte and you just got knocked the fvck out lol. Funny enough, Ricky Hatton is from the shytehole, Manchester, the city of clowns and the city where more folks die of loneliness than cancer.

Women are weak and vulnerable regardless of how they run their mouths. Once you see a chic getting battered by a stronger person, it is only right to step in and defuse the situation. That isn't saving a ho, it is about humanity. Saving a ho is about being a white knight and mangina...and that's the trait you exhibited on this thread by telling porkies for likes from obnoxious chics looool.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by ofexpryz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toluwarni:
Man sparks outrage with his opinion about black women...
Ladies, how true is this?
Where are the black ladies who are always saying they prefer to date white men? Now ya know why they even look ur way at all! tongue
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I'm the Floyd Mayweather of this shyte and I shall be undefeated till I retire from NL lool. You're the Ricky Hatton of this shyte and you just got knocked the fvck out lol. Funny enough, Ricky Hatton is from the shytehole, Manchester, the city of clowns and the city where more folks die of loneliness than cancer.

Women are weak and vulnerable regardless of how they run their mouths. Once you see a chic getting battered by a stronger person, it is only right to step in and defuse the situation. That isn't saving a ho, it is about humanity. Saving a ho is about being a white knight and mangina...and that's the trait you exhibited on this thread by telling porkies for likes from obnoxious chics looool.
daz some weak shyttt. you sound mentally unstable brah. like really ? at night when the couple are having make-up sex they will be laughing about how this dumb negro tried interferring in our affairs. brah ? please stop doing that lame shytttt. if you are genuinely concerned - call the police. geeeez you sound very weak shymexxx

otiigba1 come and advice shymmexxx ooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by doskie(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tay16:
if a white guy won her heart, get over it and stop behaving like losers
wow you just called me a looser for not winning the heart of love peddlers who rush after white men in lekki. wow. just wow! anyway today is a happy day for me. I won 60k online from a maths quiz. I wanted to respond by asking you certain questions about your dad but I considered it too disrespectful. then I resorted to reading your post where you talked about your dwarf boyfriend and the one who was cheating on you continuously. thats when I realised why you are so bitter and sad. you need to a cup of cold water to drink and a room with ac to sleep even for a day. just take 5k and go pass a night in a hotel. this world has stress. but you dont have to take out your stress on others. please!

3 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by SirShymexx: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
daz some weak shyttt. you sound mentally unstable brah. like really ? at night when the couple are having make-up sex they will be laughing about how this dumb negro tried interferring in our affairs. brah ? please stop doing that lame shytttt. if you are genuinely concerned - call the police. geeeez you sound very weak shymexxx

otiigba1 come and advice shymmexxx ooooo undecided

Looool.

So in ya obtuse mind, talking to police, is a sign of strength, no? Are you sure you are not a snitch/informant/rat? Lool.

Where I'm from we maintain a code of silence and we don't talk to jakes/Feds. A real thorough bred lol.

Sukkot talks to Feds looool. Fam, you have taken more Ls on this thread than Meek Mill took last year back to back lol. We just need to put your delusional arse on house arrest to save you from yourself loool

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by IndianBwoy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
otiigba1:
look! Yes! You can call me what ever you like it will not change my opinion what you have failed to explain or give an answer to is, again. were the paki's and indians once one country?

There was no one country. There were 600 + Princely states under british rule plus Ceylon and Burma.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

So in ya obtuse mind, talking to police, is a sign of strength, no? Are you sure you are not a snitch/informant/rat? Lool.

Where I'm from we maintain a code of silence and we don't talk to jakes/Feds. A real thorough bred lol.

Sukkot talks to Feds looool. Fam, you have taken more Ls on this thread than Meek Mill took last year back to back lol. We just need to put your delusional arse on house arrest to save you from yourself loool
i think its obvious who is taking the L. do you jump in to try to save arab women when they are being beaten by their man on the street ? cuz dem niggaz will knife your punkass for having the audacity not to mind your business. shymmexxx you a weak man. real niggaz dont do the lame shyttt you do. cry

otiigba1 come and help ya man. he is on aisle 3 bleeding

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by SirShymexx: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
i think its obvious who is taking the L. do you jump in to try to save arab women when they are being beaten by their man on the street ? cuz dem niggaz will knife your punkass for having the audacity not to mind your business. shymmexxx you a weak man. real niggaz dont do the lame shyttt you do. cry

otiigba1 come and help ya man. he is on aisle 3 bleeding

Lool. Sukkot the rat/informant lol. You talk to the jakes/Feds - so ya street cred is zero ATM looooool.

Why not if my instinct tells me to and someone's life is in danger? I will just do what I can to defuse it. Or you think I'm shook of shank, yes? - hysterical. If you're from the belly of the beast with war stories like I'm from and also with war scars, you won't be shook of shank. Strap is a different story entirely. And it is not like I'm going to start fighting anyone - all I'll just do is defuse it to save a life.

Fam, you're not thorough and you keep exposing yaself. Grew up fighting too many wars to be running from a shank. But don't try it, weak muthaphucka, cos I don't want you to die young looool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.