Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (81201 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by palsenator(m): 3:59am On Apr 15, 2016
doughziay:
And what is he trying to say?
Am still trying to understand what he wrote.

By the way, like flavour would say: BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

Stay real and be proud of u
Then you are one of the cave men he referred to in that write up...lol grin
doughziay:
And what is he trying to say?
Am still trying to understand what he wrote.

By the way, like flavour would say: BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

Stay real and be proud of u
Then you are one of the cave men he referred to in that write up...lol
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Lmao I actually think this is a lot more common for black males i.e. going for women of other races that by typical societal standards, would be considered average to slightly unattractive but having higher standards looks wise for black women. Anyway self hate runs strong in the black community generally as a whole, a lot of us have bought into the notion that the European standard of beauty is the ideal, it’s white supremacy and media brainwashing, we’ve have been indoctrinated with images other than our own.

4 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by IamAtribalist: 4:11am On Apr 15, 2016
cococandy:

Such a dude would get his moth smacked if he dares utter this level of nonsense out loud.
He can only vituperate online.

cool Not necessarily. People dey look face before the slap somebody now. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by mayoralex(m): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Woow!! Disgusting load of bullocks.

Well, there is a lil bit of truth in all what he said..

Congrats! Black women, you've finally succeeded in throwing away your dignity for cheap recognition..
not only black women tho, I think Asian ladies are 10times worse than our black ladies in terms of their hunt for white men. Check it out,how many black women have been scammed online while searching for a white lover? Only very few. But Asia is the key target of love online scammers because an Asian woman is ready to loose all her assets just to get a white man... I don even tire sef what all these women find in a white man and funny enough the white guys never seem to love these black and Asian women,the white men only use them to pass time, take their money and use them as emotional slaves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by majorbravo: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2016
vicstar:
who cares about his racist ass? undecided

Tommy Tsotomayor is black, he isn't the guy in the picture, he is a self-criticising black male with a channel on youtube.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by pinkcita: 4:24am On Apr 15, 2016
MrSarcasm:
IMO, very very very very TRUE angry angry... Ugly white men with tiny p.ricks been taking hot black women since 12BC undecided
False..let's us that live in France tell you the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by lastpage: 4:35am On Apr 15, 2016
MrSarcasm:
IMO, very very very very TRUE angry angry... Ugly white men with tiny p.ricks been taking hot black women since 12BC undecided

Just imagine the INSULT! angry angry
But why are you'all blaming the White folks?

It is our BLACK Women, who cherish "Power and Control" more in a relationship (which the White Guy will pretend to give them), that run after white men!

In Life, you cant have it all.
Yes, the White dude will push Trolley for them and can be sent out of the house by calling 911.... but in his heart, he sees the Black Women as THRASH.... and would set fire to "it", once he is done with them.! grin grin undecided

A Black man (Nigerian) may have his ego high-up but you can be sure if he loves you, he genuinely does, to the bottom of his heart.

Let the Women have "Whatever" they want.... over there in Oyinbo land, in Niegria, they gat to "cooperate". wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by lastpage: 4:38am On Apr 15, 2016
1bkaye:
Lmao I actually think this is a lot more common for black males i.e. going for women of other races that by typical societal standards, would be considered average to slightly unattractive but having higher standards looks wise for black women. Anyway self hate runs strong in the black community generally as a whole, a lot of us have bought into the notion that the European standard of beauty is the ideal, it’s white supremacy and media brainwashing, we’ve have been indoctrinated with images other than our own.

Relate this to the current "Gender Bill' and you will see that we just like to Copy everything the White Man does...... believing it is SUPREME!.Our Women even liek to look like White women, buying their type of Hair and using it to cover their own hair!
angry
But then, l guess you wont agree with me, Women like to "pick and chose".....as it soothes them.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by AreaFada2: 4:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't agree with him. There are some black women who don,t like white guys. I once met a lady who told me that white guys irritate him.

Story. When you're not there she will jump at them. Maybe she's not fine enough to even attract a not-so-handsome white guy.

What the guy wrote there is basically spot on.

Many years back on campus, I overheard white guys mocking black girl. Saying how grateful black girls are to be approached by white guys.

On two or three occasions. They would keep quiet when I come into view. Usually it would be triggered by a hot black girl that just passed by, etc.
Immigrant guys looking for paper marry fatto white girls. Survival.

But these black babes dating just any white guy that "says hello" to them are clean, employed, beautiful and citizens of Western countries already. They want to be seen with any white guy.

When the white guys have already milked the juicy part, they fall back on black guys again. grin cheesy

I am all in support of interracial thingy, but please be selective a bit. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by ireneony(f): 5:10am On Apr 15, 2016
doskie:
hey calm down babe .
you are telling me to calm down when you already set the firewood, poured fuel.... undecided pls let me light it for u grin.

When u were downgrading bk women u didn't calm down
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by luckingcurvy(f): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2016
white , black its all good, went for an interview and they told me they need a white black girl. I was light am not fair enough for the job and can I see a picture of what you want? mmmmmmmm they showed me I don't know how am gonna call those girls. I took my handbag , dusted my ass and walked with a smile on my face.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2016
1bkaye:
Lmao I actually think this is a lot more common for black males i.e. going for women of other races that by typical societal standards, would be considered average to slightly unattractive but having higher standards looks wise for black women. Anyway self hate runs strong in the black community generally as a whole, a lot of us have bought into the notion that the European standard of beauty is the ideal, it’s white supremacy and media brainwashing, we’ve have been indoctrinated with images other than our own.[code][/code]Don't usually agree with females on anything, but in this case, you're on point; plus you sound like one of those rare breed of women called wise.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2016
anonimi:

The girls are "cheap" because we black men people are completely useless and powerless.
Look around you- how much of what you use is invented, improved, produced and MAINTAINED by technology attributable to the black man?
How many?
What is the OUT of school rate among black CHILDREN in Africa and elsewhere compared to the rate for white children?
Lastly, do you know of any other race that raided, captured and SOLD its fellow brethren as SLAVES massively as we blacks?
Yet, we are the ones to buy the LATEST, most modern oyinbo gadgets even though we lack even the TECHNICIANS to maintain them in a sustainable way. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

God bless you. And black men are the worst criticizers of their women. They go about downgrading them over other women. Which race doesn't have ladies with loose morals? But some black men won't think twice before calling all BW, cheap and hoes.
He is busy dreaming about going out with a white girl but criticizes a black woman doing same for whatever reason. Sometimes, I wonder how some people reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by repogirl(f): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2016
So, I guess the message in the story is that black ladies love white dudes because their sperm procreates great hair? undecided

And some people agree with this rubbish? Seriously?

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by repogirl(f): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
stop the generalisation! Not all black women have attitude problem or loud. ..there are also white trash women, u know?
U said something concerning black women being a prostitu.te, do you know the biggest prostitutes are from Russia, Brazil, Argentina and some countries from eastern Europe.
A white ladies are more prone to divorce than black women especially african/Caribbean women? Next time I suggest u do more research.
Don't allow hate to cloud your judgement just because you had experienced one or two ugly encounter with blackwomen, which does not gives u the right to talk down on your kind.
Remember your mum, sis, aunties, cousins are blackwomen
The same whitewoman you are praising will be the first to call u the N-word.

You are probably a sellout!
I'm not against interracial dating but I hate wen blackmen date a becky and start talking down on bk women. No other race of men do this except blackmen

tell the fool jare! angry
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2016
cococandy:
grin Only black women are gold diggers
Don't mind the nincompoops grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by nefertitiram: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't agree with him. There are some black women who don,t like white guys. I once met a lady who told me that white guys irritate him.

You be hanging out with trannies, mate?

Lady? Him? Transexual?!

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by ireneony(f): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2016
tommychow:

Lmao, Tommy Sotomayor OPENLY hates dark-skinned blacks. The guy doesn't need a random account to show hate, he has like two channels for that.
so unfortunate is daughter his dark skinned grin what an irony
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Mbediogu(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2016
The blame must start from those very cheap ten-for-kobo Nollywood gals and so called celebrity girls who run after white men who work in oil and construction companies. They pose as Engineers when most of them were employed as machinists in their countries.
Black gals glorify in showing 'baby bumps' standing besides those idiots - just for promises of marriage that never come to pass. Most white men don't match us in marriage. Blame the economy.

3 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by doskie(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
you are telling me to calm down when you already set the firewood, poured fuel.... undecided pls let me light it for u grin.

When u were downgrading bk women u didn't calm down
boyyyy!!!!! look at this dp. mmuuuuahhh! *a billion kisses*

but oh mine! poor me! shes black.
most probably very rigid and unromantic.
a white girl would ask for my pin at this point.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2016
rexzqcom:

Regardless of the poster's color. What he said is true.
To an average Nigeria girl, anyone as yellow as the poster is white. Even half casts. The fact is average Nigerian, especially those with little or no education have inferiority complex.
You people just write without thinking

1) the mor.on is talking about AA
2) how many Nigerian girls do you know that are dating white men? A million?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2016
mayoralex:
not only black women tho, I think Asian ladies are 10times worse than our black ladies in terms of their hunt for white men. Check it out,how many black women have been scammed online while searching for a white lover? Only very few. But Asia is the key target of love online scammers because an Asian woman is ready to loose all her assets just to get a white man... I don even tire sef what all these women find in a white man and funny enough the white guys never seem to love these black and Asian women,the white men only use them to pass time, take their money and use them as emotional slaves
I read about this

Yet some useless black men will open their mouths to say shit undecided

3 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2016
cassieblake:
I'm not disputing the fact that white girls marry old men but I think it's common among black girls.

Come to lekki and see it yourself
Just Lekki? Not all over the world

They have a shot at social security for life but you don't want them to marry old white men because they are old and white? Don't hate their hustle joor smiley

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by delishpot: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2016
To my Sotomayor is a black man that hates black women. Feel free to check him out on YouTube. He blames every problem aa black man has in life on black women.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Edusouls(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thanks to d black women who sold d black race dignity in d name of survival

I guess its d next generation dat will reap d pains nd trauma of wat our generation has caused imagine from a coloured baboon
yes black women re just natural golddiggers,they cant help it,they re born that way...

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by CopyLearner: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2016
fairheven:
truth is bitter.

no day goes by on this forum without hearing one lausy girl declaring her desire to marry "Oyibo" that is someone that has never stepped out of her village. undecided
and how about the thousands of #teamforeignchic on the platform? Atleast let your fantasies be your judge.

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by CopyLearner: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Not all Indians are tribals and from traditional caste - backgrounds.

You are seeing the wasted american generation. Come to my country and you will see for yourself. Even if you are as white as the full moon but not from my tribe or caste, you are rejected.
racism at its peak
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by IndianBwoy(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2016
CopyLearner:
racism at its peak

Its not raci.sm . Its our choice based on cultural. Go marry same se.x for all i care.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
....that dude said the hard fact, though crudely.......................those shameless black girls can even kpansh a white lepper, so long his skin lacks melanin. so shameful a phenomenon that i wonder if its poverty, stupidity or both. i guess both, with an addition; BACKWARDNESS..........

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by abbeyman1798: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Toyin Aihimaku Why?

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Ovaiegbe(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Don't disturb yourselves with every trash that comes out of the mouth of every cock whether he be white, black or whatever color.
White ladies still get married to migrant men who hardly can afford to feed themselves and are only interested in using them to gain residence status. Should all white ladies be put in a box for this reason. Like our people will say, "every shoe get size."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.