Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730646 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by FAVOUR13: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Monicks:

He has done well my friends. "Hear Say" is still not forbidden here. We should evaluate every post and make good meanings out of it. If anyone else comes here to say that the whole thing will be in December this year or next, I will understand, as long as the budget[color=#000099][/color] is yet to be approved by the red chamber.

Which budget again? Wasn't 16 billion naira approved in the last year's budget for the purpose of this recruitment? If you are talking about this year's budget, then it should be for a different purpose. The thing now is just God o. I mean only God knows their mind
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2017
FAVOUR13:

Which budget again? Wasn't 16 billion naira approved in the last year's budget for the purpose of this recruitment? If you are talking about this year's budget, then it should be for a different purpose. The thing now is just God o. I mean only God knows their mind

"The committee also kicked against
appropriation of over N16 bn for
salaries of 1 , 250 staff yet to be
recruited in 2016 by the FIRS .
He said , “ You may not have these
people on board , maybe until the
middle of this year and you have
already allocated over N 16 bn . If you
do common calculation, you would
discover that the money is too much
even for 12 months . ”
The FIRS boss however explained that
any amount approved but which was
not expended , would be returned to
the government treasury ." (http://punchng.com/budget-senate-faults-firs-n16bn-salary-for-proposed-staff/)

"In his remarks, Senate President, Bukola Saraki,
who took a swipe at late submission of
budgets of government departments and
agencies, especially revenue generating
agencies as the FIRS, however, warned that
going forward, budgets of special agencies not
included in the yearly budget must be
submitted not later than the first quarter of the
year.
Saraki said: “I will partly blame these things
on the late submission of budgets. This
practice where government agencies send their
budgets late to the National Assembly and
expect them to be passed immediately will not
be tolerated.
“They must submit their budgets early so that
we can have enough time to work on their
proposals. If we do that, these issues we have
here will not arise. The relevant committees
should take note of that and ensure that the
right thing is done.”
Saraki, thereafter, ruled and returned the report
to Senator Enoh’s committee to tidy it up and
report back within one week." ( http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/senate-rejects-firs-budget/)

Now that the whole thing has leaped into 2017, does it mean that 2016 was not a fiscal year? This is so unclear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by aisa6773(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Hello my people, hope we are all prying harder and expecting miracle to happen regarding this FIRS recruitment? May God help us all. Ameen. The FIRS recruitment is on stand still for now, even a Director in the agency is not fully aware of what is happening to the recruitment exercise. Only God knows when the process will commence.

I was opportuned to met one of the federal commissioners in his office yesterday at federal civil service commission regarding the FCSC recruitment. A list of qualified candidates have been shortlisted for interview, invites will be sent probably in two weeks time.

It didnt suprise me that some candidate have been given appointment letters already, the country has turned into "who you know" appointments are being given in batches at the FCSC monthly and sometimes twice in a month.

To God who made me, I can swear and testify that appointments are dashed out at FCSC to all MDAs, its a matter of connection. Alhamdulillah I have the connection and I am prying for others to have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Adet5(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Has your connection gotten you one?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
January is gradually coming 2 an end. firs stop frustrating people budget dis budget dat!!! those people they employed secretly 4rom which year budget are they going 2 pay them.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
ugommafavour:
January is gradually coming 2 an end. firs stop frustrating people budget dis budget dat!!! those people they employed secretly 4rom which year budget are they going 2 pay them.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by fumsky002: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2017
aisa6773:
Hello my people, hope we are all prying harder and expecting miracle to happen regarding this FIRS recruitment? May God help us all. Ameen. The FIRS recruitment is on stand still for now, even a Director in the agency is not fully aware of what is happening to the recruitment exercise. Only God knows when the process will commence.

I was opportuned to met one of the federal commissioners in his office yesterday at federal civil service commission regarding the FCSC recruitment. A list of qualified candidates have been shortlisted for interview, invites will be sent probably in two weeks time.

It didnt suprise me that some candidate have been given appointment letters already, the country has turned into "who you know" appointments are being given in batches at the FCSC monthly and sometimes twice in a month.

To God who made me, I can swear and testify that appointments are dashed out at FCSC to all MDAs, its a matter of connection. Alhamdulillah I have the connection and I am prying for others to have.

Thanks @Aisa6773.....you guys have been very helpful in updating us, although u are not under compulsion to update, u still do....thank you...indeed God help us all.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by heebahiqram(f): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Some people just like flaunting!! Truth is most people with the real connections don't brag

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by AnaCheks(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
heebahiqram:
Some people just like flaunting!! Truth is most people with the real connections don't brag
.. Please help me

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sportize(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
heebahiqram:

They don't even post comments...
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
How much does NIPOST charge to send an envelope(CV & cover letter) ?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2017
I cant say the guy is flauting, he is only sharing what he knows but from what I can say about this recruitment is that most sources has different info. A director also told someone I know that they wont recruit someone that is already working and I laughed. I now told the person that cant be possible unless they wont recruit AM and Officer 1 category.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dhope: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2017
2el:
How much does NIPOST charge to send an envelope(CV & cover letter) ?
#250. for ordinary post while it is #2450 for speedy posting like courier
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
siina:
I cant say the guy is flauting, he is only sharing what he knows but from what I can say about this recruitment is that most sources has different info. A director also told someone I know that they wont recruit someone that is already working and I laughed. I now told the person that cant be possible unless they wont recruit AM and Officer 1 category.
That is not possible....
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chyima(f): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
A staff just informed me that there where issues that delayed the employment process because of some Pple that where recently employed on 25th Dec.last year and the union are kicking against the secret employment seriously. The Case has also been taking up and investigated by DSS.
Not sure with the details,but from Feb.that something should arise as the internal promotion has been concluded and the investigation report submitted.

Hoping this information is actually true.

6 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
In sha Allah from February start expecting tthingss it wil not extend up to June July goddswilling.pls those in this group that are flaunting should stop,because there are many people with real connection that are viewing tthe conversation here without comments,this is also my first time here! Someone llkee aisa6773.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2017
dganse:
In sha Allah from February start expecting tthingss it wil not extend up to June July goddswilling.pls those in this group that are flaunting should stop,because there are many people with real connection that are viewing tthe conversation here without comments,this is also my first time here! Someone llkee aisa6773.
it is february again,I pray so o. I hope after february they wont remember the senate has not approve there budget again or that they are not through with promotion excercise because we have been hearing is oct, is nov, oh is dec till now and nothing
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2017
siina:
it is february again,I pray so o. I hope after february they wont remember the senate has not approve there budget again or that they are not through with promotion excercise because we have been hearing is oct, is nov, oh is dec till now and nothing

please guys, I don't mean to digress if you think I do. Anyone with latest info about these budget issues should please tell us. I'm tired of going through payers over one matter. Anyone here with a network to the NASS should kindly brief us. This budget thing is important.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Theolink(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
This is February. Happy new month to all. For those that started the Firs work already, congratulations. However the rest of the recruitment comes up hopefully by July 2017. Just to confirm what others already said. Trusting God works wonders.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Heebahiqram tell them pls.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
dganse:
Heebahiqram tell them pls.
but you said february and now someone said july and you are saying "tell them o", meaning you are not sure of what you said earlier on?

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm!!! so many people are claiming that they av conection, forgetting that God connection is more than the one they think they av. I wish all of u success

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Abi oo
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
i dont know why you people are not straight forward to what you are posting,everybody is posting diffrent thing here without concrete source which is seriously misleading,pls & pls leave those few one that have genuine &concret source of information to keep updating us about dis firs recruitment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
It's a mistake but am referring to hheebahiqram is advising some that are flaunting to stop .but my dear nairalanders have my words in sha Allah this recruitment will not extend beyond the month of March in Sh Allah if it does believe me you something terrible went wrong
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Monicks: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
dganse:
It's a mistake but am referring to hheebahiqram is advising some that are flaunting to stop .but my dear nairalanders have my words in sha Allah this recruitment will not extend beyond the month of March in Sh Allah if it does believe me you something terrible went wrong
Please may I know why such a bold claim? perhaps another speculation? kindly expatiate on this. I appreciate.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by god2good: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Theolink:
This is February. Happy new month to all. For those that started the Firs work already, congratulations. However the rest of the recruitment comes up hopefully by July 2017. Just to confirm what others already said. Trusting God works wonders.

Theolink. y ur post always make some pple confuse? U re nt among d pple employ,by ur post .but how did u knw pple ve startd already or by faith again. July for HR abI?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Yaasir:
To the best of my knowledge, promotion was done in December last year. The last communication our contact had with FIRS when we complained that some people had resume was to the effect that offer letter will come out on or before 31st. I strongly believe it may be true cos of the encounter my colleague had with them around 4th of this month. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and scoop for every information. Nothing is impossible in this country but i personally believe the recruitment will never be that long.

How far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Giftmeme: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pls anybody with usefull updates about Firs recruitment should help as it taking like forever..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by heebahiqram(f): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is this FIRS recruitment in batches? Cos I met some one who said he attended the training at transcorp and is starting official work on monday. I don't unnderstand anything anymore. lol
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
heebahiqram:
Is this FIRS recruitment in batches? Cos I met some one who said he attended the training at transcorp and is starting official work on monday. I don't unnderstand anything anymore. lol
It may be,though i dont know if someone with strong insider here at firs HQ can confirm this.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Makudus:
It may be,though i dont know if someone with strong insider here at firs HQ can confirm this.
huh it mayy be in batches .

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.