Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (31956 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by fasho01(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2016
No amount of fliers and propaganda will stop saraki from paying for his crimes. In saner clines, his likes won't be holding public offices at all, let alone a very sensitive one

4 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Saraki desperation is stall or derail this trial is becoming annoying and it will eventually make him lose support and sympathy of many of his supporters .

3 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by miqos02(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by fasho01(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Shameless sets of people.
Sasaki the power drunk polithiefcian and Momodu the Irresponsible power and relevance seeking man

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
shugaboy6102:
With people like Dele Momodu i weep for Nigeria and lost hope @ times for this Nation.Imagine an intellectual like Dele supporting corruption.If not that i am a potential saviour of Nigeria i would have given up all hope to salvage this country

If that makes you weep, will the below make you wail grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by HRich(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Ok. I have SAW it

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Day11(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Uncool Dele supporting Saraki on his trial?

Very Interesting angry

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by kyrios: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:
every reasonable person know that this is just a mere political witch hunt

ok saraki was corrupt and you guys didn't discover it since and gave him your ticket
saraki was corrupt and he was tagged change agent when he was busy mobilizing people for the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
now just because he double crossed you guys all of a sudden CCT CCB trial sprang from no where and you'll see some bastards who said that they're pdp supporters backing this stunt by apc.
saraki is an apc problem no sane pdp supporter should back this political witch hunt.

i now reason with chukwudi44
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all apc bastards Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu the bastard Insha'Allah amin
if you are a Muslim you should know cursing wit the name of Allah is not right #na your head e do go o
When you start having problem later in life you go think say na your mama dey do you I pity ya lean future

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:

ok saraki was corrupt and you guys didn't discover it since and gave him your ticket
saraki was corrupt and he was tagged change agent when he was busy mobilizing people for the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
now just because he double crossed you guys all of a sudden CCT CCB trial sprang from no where and you'll see some bastards who said that they're pdp supporters backing this stunt by apc.
saraki is an apc problem no sane pdp supporter should back this political witch hunt.

This is what politics is all about. Every single politician in Nigeria has a dirty hidden past that can be used against them by anyone in power ,that is why most politicians usually find it difficult to criticise a sitting president who is hard ,gej was too weak that was why many of the crooks in apc had a field day on homq,but the danger in all this is that a tough president can use this information and his executive power to crush and crumble all political opposition to him

3 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm
Interesting Buhari giving first place winner 50k yes i repeat 50k to who ever wins Miss Nl

Remember this name Mimzy .. Pm for more details wink

Back to the topic,
anonimi:

If that makes you weep, will the below make you wail grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Nah serious weep be dis.. So sad sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by modath(f): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
Modath, our dearest friend posted a COMPLETE SENTENCE today- and guess what- WITH NO PICTURES!!!!! shockedshocked

Think he must have read the prescription and taken the right dosage this time. grin

Bravo lad, bravo!! cheesy

Edit:

After pushing the "submit" button, I looked up, and right there above my comment- boom!!

He never disappoints! cheesycheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy , he is on his one way traffic agenda!

He must be a maifoto in real life, as vexing as it is sometimes, I chuckle at the naivety of his captions sometimes!! One has gotten used to him! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2016
fasho01:
No amount of fliers and propaganda will stop saraki from paying for his crimes. In saner clines, his likes won't be holding public offices at all, let alone a very sensitive one

In saner climes should this man be an LGA Councillor and not be rotting in jail?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by classiclight(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigeria has all type of human being, the looters, the noise makers, the attention seekers and so on

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Deen77: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:

Reasonable!!!

Do you even care to ask if the people of kwara receive salaries.

The Money Saraki accused of stealing is the people salaries, thousands of them no salaries for going to 5 months now and you know they have family, both young and old some are infant. Saraki should seek their forgiveness before you talk of Tinubu, because when God is against you, nobody can save.

Is Panama-Gate about Buhari and Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
That man called dele momodu Is just ruining his name by the day. It's him we saw with dieziani, here he is again. You will surely find him with first grade thieves(politicians ) buying minds for them.

He thinks we are fools right. He is actually the number one candidate

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Oxenomy: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
smsshola:

Hmmmm its aii...I pity this country called naija cos its d only country on earth when a public servants is bn try fo something we share different versions of it...if its not witch hunt, it wl be politically motivated and so many more statements. My point is ds why can't we pick somebody and use as a scape goat, why are the masses always backing the same people that stole our money?

Agreed the CCB is witch hunting, but what of the Panama papers its APC chieftains that is behind that too? When are we going to av a public servant face d real law? It is because of all ds statement, witch hunting this and that most of our political looters are always walking free even when they kno that are faulty.

I am not a supporters of any party but the point am making is ds if Jona and is govt were able to prove that Tinubu is guilty and they made him face d wrath of the law nobody will ever use is case as reference point, but because Tinubu walk away with his case we expect d same thing for Saraki?
Tinubu bought the case not that there is no evidence.. The case was dismissed not because there is no lack of evidence, but the court says CCB should've invited Tinubu first to make clarifications. The same thing Saraki said that he wasn't invited and so, should be treated like Timubu.

But the CCT admitted that Tinubu's judgement was given in error. So since he wasn't discharged and acquitted, the case can be revisited again. I don't give a fvck about Saraki but my own is that there shouldn't be sacred cows in the fight against corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by omenka(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy , he is on his one way traffic agenda!

He must be a maifoto in real life, as vexing as it is sometimes, I chuckle at the naivety of his captions sometimes!! One has gotten used to him! cheesy
Reminds me of Musiwa of yore. cheesy

Na people with lean data bundle I dey pity. Them better dey avoid any house wey the mai foto enter. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
dele momodu u better face ur ovation abi u won carry another person heavy load for head and draw ur own for hand. maybe saraki don promise him money. jekojeko politicians

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
Reminds me of Musiwa of yore. cheesy

Na people with lean data bundle I dey pity. Them better dey avoid any house wey the mai foto enter. grin

abeg where is that musiwa dude claiming emperor of the western region? is he the same anonimi zombie who never see good in buhari's hard work?

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Oxenomy:
Tinubu bought the case not that there is no evidence.. The case was dismissed not because there is no lack of evidence, but the court says CCB should've invited Tinubu first to make clarifications. The same thing Saraki said that he wasn't invited and so, should be treated like Timubu.

But the CCT admitted that Tinubu's judgement was given in error. So since he wasn't discharged and acquitted, the case can be revisited again. I don't give a fvck about Saraki but my own is that there shouldn't be sacred cows in the fight against corruption.

Thanks for the reminder of how to rationally look at this matter in order to make

- comprehensive,
- democratic,
- inclusive,
- institutional

progress in our country.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by IshaqAyinde(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Justice must be served

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by DeeMain(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2016
After defeating mere mortals in Kwara and in Societe Generale Bank wrestling contests, Warrior Saraki became so full of himself that he challenged his chi to a public fight...

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Oxenomy: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for the reminder of how to rationally look at this matter in order to make

- comprehensive,
- democratic,
- inclusive,
- institutional

progress in our country.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

I'm always shocked to born marrow when I read APC's supporters comments here about corruption which is laden with hypocrisy.. All of them knows the truth but they chose to keep deceiving themselves. Once Tinubu is mentioned, you will see all of them fall on top each other defending him.. Bunch of ediotic hypocrites. Both the Saraki's oo, Tinubu's oo, all of them should go to hell for all I care!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by philips70(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
This is shameful. This is the height of desperation. How much was Momodu paid for this hatchet job??

I think he got upset after several attempts at talking to the president was met with a deaf ear.

And to think this same Saraki was the same guy who once said: "thank God the trial has commenced at last". cheesy

See person oo. These guys really take Nigerians for fools I swear!

You should know Momodu did not do this but the words he has been writing on his Pendulum were copied to make the fliers. Nevertheless he has defined his political life with his stands on Sarakis matter. He just wrote another one today, this time purporting to be advising Saraki but the article itself is that of encomiums on him and further boosting his morales. Am not surprised though, this has been his outlook since Ovation started.

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by iamauxin(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy...

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by 2undeee(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Why him dey fear now he shld face his charges and if guilty and if not den we face d Azonto

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Oxenomy:
I'm always shocked to born marrow when I read APC's supporters comments here about corruption which is laden with hypocrisy.. All of them knows the truth but they chose to keep deceiving themselves. Once Tinubu is mentioned, you will see all of them fall on top each other defending him.. Bunch of ediotic hypocrites. Both the Saraki's oo, Tinubu's oo, all of them should go to hell for all I care!

Fully agree with you.
APC = HYPOCRISY = APC.
The party is all about LIES, walahi.
No more, no less.
I only pity the zombies following them like brainwashed flies into the grave.

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tigerclaws: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
Deen77:

Reasonable!!!

Do you even care to ask if the people of kwara receive salaries.

The Money Saraki accused of stealing is the people salaries, thousands of them no salaries for going to 5 months now and you know they have family, both young and old some are infant. Saraki should seek their forgiveness before you talk of Tinubu, because when God is against you, nobody can save.

Is Panama-Gate about Buhari and Tinubu?

[/s]
and saraki is the governor of kwara state that owes them 5 months salary
mr man you don't know anything
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by neyop85(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
An Igbo adage says The child who dances Igede does not know that Igede is the dance of the spirit, he who dances it is in trouble, he who plays it is in trouble and even he who watches is in trouble

In this recent show of political potboiler of the Nigerian bureaucratic arena. A political music of Igede is at play here.

-The child who dances (Saraki) is in trouble
-he who plays (FG/APC) is in trouble
-he who watches (Us the citizens/masses) are in the trouble.

We watch as it unfolds and thus it goes the circle of Igede trouble is about to unfold before us (Nigeria)

**Observe Mode**

Best comment I've ever read on Nairaland... thumbs up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Vongsama(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
This Dele Momodu is trynna stain d little reputation he has. I don't like booohari bt never will I stand with Saraki.
Let there be true justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.