Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (31958 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Jarus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
1, There is no #IstandwithSaraki that Dele Momodu heads. Posting this late because when I saw this thread early in the morning, sent an sms to him for confirmation. He said he wasn't aware of any such group.

2, Yes, Dele wrote an article last week and his points were quoted by Saraki supporters on the pro-Saraki fliers. Anyone can quote me, it doesn't mean I was the one that "did and share" the fliers.

3, If the OP was literate enough, he should know that flier only quoted Dele.

4, The title of this post is therefore misleading.
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by dfrost: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
tuale4u:
Saraki is too desperate 4 power.
His love 4 power, made him fight his father n sister.

You are actually right. I was living in Ilorin then albeit Gbemi wouldn't have been the best person to be deciding the affairs of Kwara State because she's a loud person. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by lekanojo01: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Before now, I've not been in support of what's happening to Saraki. After having a rethink I now concluded that if Saraki cannot succeed this trial i.e if he's eventually jailed, it's still a fight against corruption. I will tell U y. U know as Saraki is, he too has his own loyalists or political god sons who are also aspiring to be leaders. When their time comes they too will want to revenge. I believe with dat it will get to Tinubu nd odas turn. They will be the one to get rid of corruption themselves through vengeance. That's my own view for now.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by rusher14: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
demslayerrz:

You will donate money for that guy if you see him. Saw his pics here few months ago and i just pity him, i will always pray for his soul cos he is lost.

Can you please provide a link to his photos?

Really would like to see what he looks like.
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by PastorOla1: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dele Momodu is BROKE., and he who pays the piper dictate the tune. Saraki is now the gold mine after MKO.
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by globalresource: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
ziccoit:
Did Buhari run to Saraki in prostration begging him to finance, mobilize and support his presidential ambition? Even if he did, was Saraki hands forced? Elites are crazy in this country. Imagine Dele Momodu line of reasoning in support of Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.