Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (31949 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by feeloscar(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:
every reasonable person know that this is just a mere political witch hunt

ok saraki was corrupt and you guys didn't discover it since and gave him your ticket
saraki was corrupt and he was tagged change agent when he was busy mobilizing people for the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
now just because he double crossed you guys all of a sudden CCT CCB trial sprang from no where and you'll see some bastards who said that they're pdp supporters backing this stunt by apc.
saraki is an apc problem no sane pdp supporter should back this political witch hunt.

i now reason with chukwudi44
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all apc bastards Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu the bastard Insha'Allah amin
Wetin thunder go come do to you, your fellow wailersandliers and your generation?

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tigerclaws: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2016
onatisi:

This is what politics is all about. Every single politician in Nigeria has a dirty hidden past that can be used against them by anyone in power ,that is why most politicians usually find it difficult to criticise a sitting president who is hard ,gej was too weak that was why many of the crooks in apc had a field day on homq,but the danger in all this is that a tough president can use this information and his executive power to crush and crumble all political opposition to him
i concur with your opinion
Gej is a true Democrat too clean for Nigeria politics that's why people like Amaechi, Elrufai got away with their insults but karma is always a bish.

do you think that Fayose fighting every movement of Buhari is just coincidence?
it's karma at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by goldenboy1894: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
WITCH-HUNTING IS ALLOWED IN AS MUCH AS THE WITCH IS GUILTY OF SUCKING BLOOD.. LET THE HUNTING CONTINUES UNTIL THE LAST WITCH IS HUNTED DOWN.
.....WICKED RULERS CALLING THEMSELVES LEADERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by demslayerrz: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy , he is on his one way traffic agenda!

He must be a maifoto in real life, as vexing as it is sometimes, I chuckle at the naivety of his captions sometimes!! One has gotten used to him! cheesy

You will donate money for that guy if you see him. Saw his pics here few months ago and i just pity him, i will always pray for his soul cos he is lost.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by LordVoldemort(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
An Igbo adage says The child who dances Igede does not know that Igede is the dance of the spirit, he who dances it is in trouble, he who plays it is in trouble and even he who watches is in trouble

In this recent show of political potboiler of the Nigerian bureaucratic arena. A political music of Igede is at play here.

-The child who dances (Saraki) is in trouble
-he who plays (FG/APC) is in trouble
-he who watches (Us the citizens/masses) are in the trouble.

We watch as it unfolds and thus it goes the circle of Igede trouble is about to unfold before us (Nigeria)

**Observe Mode**

So it's fair to say you are In serious trouble

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Sylverbox(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2016
This is a question of right or wrong. I am utterly disappointed in Dele's stand. It really doesn't matter if its persecution. If the man ripped poor farmers, civil servants, etc for years, he should have been in jail already.
The world is watching us. Thanks to social media now, things are barely secrets anymore.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tigerclaws: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
kyrios:
if you are a Muslim you should know cursing wit the name of Allah is not right #na your head e do go o
When you start having problem later in life you go think say na your mama dey do you I pity ya lean future
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Dele's statement on twitter, just like others are merely quotes, which has been taken advantage of. I am surprise that too many people on Nairaland are not actually capable of creative reasoning.
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by akinladejo: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Who is Dele? I don't blame him somebody who cannot even come out of university with common 2/2 he was just fortunate with his photo journalism and coming here to talk trash. I don't blame him I blame Nigerian youths who are suppose to see beyond the obvious but decided not to.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by DEDEAL77(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Its not surprising now when men behave and talk like kids am highly ashamed of this Momodu,just shown the how confused and biased he ,MOMODU my foot for supporting corruption and planing to postponing the era of accountability.

Saraki Your Time is up Over
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by wasuka14(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Dis saraki is a gunner. If trully he supported d party, then why did he borke d party into pieces?? Why did he surcharge d party thru conniving with opposition?? Is dt a gud habit we should over look Draining kwara purse for his own personal uses even after not in govt is a gud habit??

My people bad thing is bad thing. Allah forbid dis thins. If he doesn't face d judgment today, he will face it in hearafter

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by modath(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2016
demslayerrz:

You will donate money for that guy if you see him. Saw his pics here few months ago and i just pity him, i will always pray for his soul cos he is lost.

Me ke? cheesy cheesy, ordinary Mo go dash politician money! You know how much dollar Hero IB take hit Lagosians? Of which Anon cannot say he never lick plate of soup, even if he nor get from pot of soup direct! grin

He & fire used to be Tinubu's boys before things fell apart & they moved to the Other side with propanda on one side, Foto on the oda!

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by opey25(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
and saraki is the governor of kwara state that owes them 5 months salary
mr man you don't know anything
mr man what do you know? Everybody in kwara is aware that Ahmed fatai is just a figurehead, Saraki is still the one in power. Ahmed Fatai cant do anything without the approval of the so called leader (Saraki). Saraki has been diverting Kwara's Allocation to fund his case at the CCT.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by anonimi: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
wasuka14:
Dis saraki is a gunner. If trully he supported d party, then why did he borke d party into pieces?? Why did he surcharge d party thru conniving with opposition?

Did you say all the above when Tambuwal of PDP in 2011 worked with Gbajabiamila and Tinubu of ACN to become Speaker at the expense of their fellow Yoruba sister, Hon. Mulikat Akande?
Did you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506961_img91766716015171_jpeg_jpegd528c8847806ba5e9ee5d732afc1ea69

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W_dPTjEPrMw/Te33BHlGl2I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Pg79s0psAbc/s1600/New+Speaker+Mr+Aminu+Tambuwal.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.aitonline.tv/pix/NewsImages/6519.jpg[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by mctowel01: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Only in Nigeria will a high public officer be shamelessly running away from trial with no sense of dignity and respect for his position. To worsen it it when other lawmakers try to use their positions to upset an impending trial. Shame on us. Uk citizens took to the streets to call for the resignation of David Cameron for being involved in the panama reports. What have we fought for?

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by MarysMeal: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
demslayerrz:

lols,
make una pity anoni-mi small.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tuniski: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
smsshola:

Hmmmm its aii...I pity this country called naija cos its d only country on earth when a public servants is bn try fo something we share different versions of it...if its not witch hunt, it wl be politically motivated and so many more statements. My point is ds why can't we pick somebody and use as a scape goat, why are the masses always backing the same people that stole our money?

Agreed the CCB is witch hunting, but what of the Panama papers its APC chieftains that is behind that too? When are we going to av a public servant face d real law? It is because of all ds statement, witch hunting this and that most of our political looters are always walking free even when they kno that are faulty.

I am not a supporters of any party but the point am making is ds if Jona and is govt were able to prove that Tinubu is guilty and they made him face d wrath of the law nobody will ever use is case as reference point, but because Tinubu walk away with his case we expect d same thing for Saraki?

Let buhari be used as the scapegoat that will be most apt!

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by afonjay: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
An Igbo adage says The child who dances Igede does not know that Igede is the dance of the spirit, he who dances it is in trouble, he who plays it is in trouble and even he who watches is in trouble

In this recent show of political potboiler of the Nigerian bureaucratic arena. A political music of Igede is at play here.

-The child who dances (Saraki) is in trouble
-he who plays (FG/APC) is in trouble
-he who watches (Us the citizens/masses) are in the trouble.

We watch as it unfolds and thus it goes the circle of Igede trouble is about to unfold before us (Nigeria)

**Observe Mode**
my man u really hit d point but one is in trouble than each other. Saraki is in trouble than others
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by johnydon22(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
afonjay:
my man u really hit d point but one is in trouble than each other. Saraki is in trouble than others

grin grin We'll get to see the end of the dance brother
Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by FreemanDave(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:

ok saraki was corrupt and you guys didn't discover it since and gave him your ticket
saraki was corrupt and he was tagged change agent when he was busy mobilizing people for the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
now just because he double crossed you guys all of a sudden CCT CCB trial sprang from no where and you'll see some bastards who said that they're pdp supporters backing this stunt by apc.
saraki is an apc problem no sane pdp supporter should back this political witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by PrinceMario(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:

The wailing of a frustrated Ipod. Your best solution is the nearest transform or high way because bubu the terrorist will rule you till 2023 and Sariki is a goner already.

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by tigerclaws: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
PrinceMario:
The wailing of a frustrated Ipod. Your best solution is the nearest transform or high way because bubu the terrorist will rule you till 2023 and Sariki is a goner already.
[/s]
Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Dele he's a Muppet

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by kalohkaloh: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Dele is broke! He needs money badly which Saraki can provide out of desperation to evade trial at CCT! He is no longer Davido's boy but now Saraki's boy!! Walahi, no 'ovation' for Dele, the shameless buffon!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Charly68: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2016
They spoil the man's case further..the people of Ilorin threw pebbles at him sometimes ago,they will throw stone & shoot gun this time around if possible because they can now see that all Saraki & his co- travelers are saying corruption should be part of our culture..Nonsense people,God has withdrawn his support & yet they couldn't discern .

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Brushless: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2016
daomi:
I beg Davido come call ur boy (dele)to order
DAVIDO, call your boy to order ASAP![color=#990000][/colour]

1 Like

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by franugo(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
tigerclaws:

U're the only bastard i see here...so becos its a witch hunt, it should be universally condemned even when it is painfully obvious dt d huntee is guilty we dnt care if na political guruburu, all we want is to see these ur fellows bastards n bit.c.hes suffer 4 once!

2 Likes

Re: Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ratello:
I pity Dele Momodu...that's all!
ovation no details sell again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.