Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (41411 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by adedam007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Realone92(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Forgive and forget ..
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by doveda: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't understand this story. Her problem wasn't forgiveness but stvpidity and pride. When you have an issue with someone, you resolve it and MOVE ON or you forgive and you move on. If forgiveness means keeping in touch especially when the person is toxic, count me out. I can't be living self-doubt or in a sea of negative emotions. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by liz4eno(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pride and unforgivness ended my 5yrs relationship too,,, cry cry well everyday we learn but sometimes the hard way.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by buze(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
EHYAHHH..NXT TIME TRY AND BE FORGIVING...
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow, I really need to forgive some persons.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Funny thing is, you will have to work out this karma with Joey. Someone has to treat you that way, and it has to be joey, so prepare to return to Earth as Joey and joey as you. There is no forgiveness, you got to work it out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by instinct57vm(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
no offence if u had broken up with d guy n not pick his call, but if a babe wouldn't pick her bfs call for 2weeks n claimed such guy to stl be her bf, she's either seein sum1 else or she won't make a responsible wife...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why did I open this thread?.....eh why? Why?

Mtcheeew!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Missbizy:
This thing called pride is really bad. I'm that kind of person too dt does not forgive easily especially towards my bf. The last fight we had i didnt pick his calls for 2wks without knowing he was on sick bed, I felt so ashamed of myself. This story really touched me cry

Hmmm... thank goodness. . God isnt human...
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by famousroland(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO FORGIVE NO MATTER WHAT
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by NET1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
this is really heart-touching. I'm almost moved to tears. See as this gurl wan make a grown man like me shed tears.

.NET
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Fkhalifa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
I hope the heavy hearted ladies Will learn one or two things here
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Emmahunk(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:
So touching....let me start to forgive all those that have offended me, I guess it's time to make peace

Please do, our stay here on earth is a temporary thing.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by instinct57vm(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
this especially applies to ladies: u all hiding under d cover of pride n forgiveness, when the actual truth is u had an option wch made u see no need to continue wit ur ex....wud u condemn ur only shoe if u haven't got anoda? or in fairness a potential shoe. Let's be sincere mehn n stop usin pride n forgiveness as an escape route for our conscious decision

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Ibiyomee(f): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
There are sins you can never forgive even if you tell the person ' I forgive you'.
For God to forgive some of us our sins, it is because he is not human.
It is easy to forgive for some people but very hard to forget, so tell me what is the essence of FORGIVENESS when you cannot FORGET.
May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Kjking(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
please wait let me cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Chrishandsome(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and realize the prisoner was u.pls we should learn to forgive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by insightful01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
So pathetic cry
pathetic in deed.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Cutemi(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Bholuwatifei post=44753041]Who her and her bf epp......??...??[/quote

You beta be serious and learn.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by bedspread: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Took bad dear....
but Lesson Learnt...
CU girl cheer up
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by olisasegun(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chrishandsome:
To forgive is to set a prisoner free and realize the prisoner was u.pls we should learn to forgive.

Nice one.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by yinkslinks(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
May God deliver we nigerian men from bossy oloshos in Jesus name.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ibiyomee:
There are sins you can never forgive even if you tell the person ' I forgive you'.
For God to forgive some of us our sins, it is because he is not human.
It is easy to forgive for some people but very hard to forget, so tell me what is the essence of FORGIVENESS when you cannot FORGET.
May God help us!

You can not forgive and forget, whoever tells you that you can forgive and forget is being a hypocrite.

You will always remember what happened but the difference is that you will not act or take revenge on that person if you forgive.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
See them here! NL ladies....All forming "Awwww....i'm touched"....."i'll start forgiving all those who hurt me" and all that sh*t. undecided

But by the time the effect of this thread wears off after reading like 2 more threads, they'll reboot to their usual Devilish Operating System! angry

Quote me and have your punany infested with maggots tonight!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by YelloweWest: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
I had similar experience with my mum. Though I forgave her partially before she passed, pride would not allow me be a loving daughter to her....

It was only when she passed that I realised she was not even at fault in the first place cry cry cry

I still find it hard to forgive myself...

To my dearest mummy, I love you and miss you so much. I'd give anything to have you back. Till we meet to part no more.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Gracito(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fdx
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Steffy2015(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bholuwatifei:
Who her and her bf epp......??...??
[quote author=Sams19 post=44752961][/quote] your stupidity is magnificent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
cry only God can forgive and judge me cry

I would have talk to him but I didn't
Would have advised him but I turned deaf ear to his problem cry

R.I.P john

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
JohnnyBling:
[color=#990000]To err is human, to FORGIVE is divine
To err is human, to forgive is also human.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by yre231(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
lollystiver:
so what her point now

Read again
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by darlenese(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
This isn't an issue of forgiveness nau,
She has PRIDE,

What's my business with your personal mistake !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.