Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (41413 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by cutechi(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
An eye opener! lessons to learn!!
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Icaretoo: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
rubsaphy:
Ahh, let me call my baby back, and tell him all his sins are forgiven...

(There are certain mistakes that just can't be forgiven, it's not about your pride, but the length at which you trusted a person, and never expected the evil they committed against you)

Sorry o... abeg example of such a mistake that cannot be forgive.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by bakoson: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
rubsaphy:

(There are certain mistakes that just can't be forgiven, it's not about your pride, but the length at which you trusted a person, and never expected the evil they committed against you)

Lord have mercy. And you expect God to forgive you all your sins? Innit?
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by doyinisaac(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
Imagine, i buy fuel for N220 per litre under Buarri because of his change ing government.

Its hard, but i forgive him..
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by WendyChi: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
BadBullet:
ladies learn from this

guys dont have problem forgiving someone its always the ladies

Better learn
not only girls...a frnd of mine who is equally a guy do not forgive easily
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by olusd(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why is it so difficult for some women to forgive? Keeping grudges will not only hurt you but do you more harm. You will just continue hating yourself for nothing thinking you are hating others who careless about your thought.
I thank God I'm not like that. I don't see myself holding grudge against someone for a day, let alone a month. May God help us
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
It all depends on the sin, in her case this has to do with romance, for me I believe some sins are unforgivable. In fact taking a human life and sleeping with another man's wife is in my opinion, a sin unforgivable by God.

We humans whether we like it or not have people that have offended us that we can't in anyway seem to forgive. With abundant forgiveness this world would indeed be a chaos. Because serial offenders will take advantage, they will not necessarily hurt you but someone else, because they still have grace.

What I think we need to tackle all forgiveness issues is being God fearing.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by cescky(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ojisik:
This was so touching. I knew Joey back then in Jos, he was my senior by some years in Bethany. A very strict but kind personality. RIP JOE CHOW, we love and miss you.

To the sister above, thanks for sharing your story. God will comfort you and you'll find a great man that will love you.

Let us not allow pride to prevail in us, it's possible he'd still be alive if they were together or if she'd forgiven him. cry

Sad story...what caused his death?
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by benji93: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bholuwatifei:
Who her and her bf epp......??...??
whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy.................?
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Banter1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
i never shot the door on my Ex! now we back together after 5 years of break up. the bond between us was too strong to let go.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Modestic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
ThankGod u have realise ur mistake ........it let it repeat itself again, if those it means it means u are a fool .........
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by oglalasioux(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by gidjah(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bholuwatifei:
Who her and her bf epp......??...??
could this be Bolu shemfe?
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nche95(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
mtcheew... where the goose pimple forgive ke forgive ni
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by kayti(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Missbizy:
This thing called pride is really bad. I'm that kind of person too dt does not forgive easily especially towards my bf. The last fight we had i didnt pick his calls for 2wks without knowing he was on sick bed, I felt so ashamed of myself. This story really touched me cry
yeye dey smell and no be say you fine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
missbronze:
To forgive is DIVINE.

Forgiving is not an easy thing to do, but, it really takes a strong heart to forgive.

In all, we should learn to forgive.

I am even guilty of this unforgiving hrt sef, For three years now, I have kept grudge for someone. But, I think is enough after today.
.... 3years..i bow for you oooo shocked
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by totorimi: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bullsh1t u killed him with your bad attitude and pride. Deal with it.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Mexyz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well maybe am the only person on earth that does not know how to keep grudges.... Immediately I leave your sight, I don't remember if you ever hurt me or not. God thank you for the heart you gave me.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by drnairalov: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
awww eez touching...things pride can do
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
She is just seeking attention.why is she posting the story line by line
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by poik(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
This story left goose pimples on my body....

Nwadike Gloria Kelechi aka Miss Japaree won Miss Planet Nigeria Tourism 2015.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/lady-who-refused-to-forgive-ex.html
There's adifference betweenbeing sorry forwhat you have done and being sorry you got caught.
I bet you wouldnt feel this way if he were still alive. Its because hes no more. And from the narrative i can also vouch that most of thereason u two broke up is you.
Had a friend like that, just blanked me all of a sudden, refuses to tell me what i did despite begging her for what i didnt do and all that. But nothing will happen to me oo.
Lets face it. Be truly sorry.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by ameboismyhobby(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin, this guy mean oo
searchng4love:
You will lose him too and NOT because he will die....but you do not deserve him...2 weeks....you do not deserve any sane man.

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by kudoxs(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
searchng4love:
she should shut up and gerrarahia....
lmao grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Mintayo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know why some people find it difficult to forgive and move on. Africa would be a better place if we all take forgiveness serious.
I always tell a colleague, anyone that finds it difficult to forgive has no business been in a relationship whatsoever!
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
KateHanson:
Hmm, I guess this story is for me. I'm actually having issues with my b/f for like a week now actually every thing is my fault n my pride will not let me face him. Bt after reading this I started calling but he is not picking up . I'm really guilty guys what should I do pls.

Don't you know his house? if it means going to his house and breaking that door down Pls do it. Carpenter sef go understand.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
That's pathetically sorrowful, emotionally touching. To err is human, and to forgive is divine.
We must learn to let go of any ugly incident.
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by ameboismyhobby(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Try ote author=missbronze post=44754850] Believe me, he has not missed me.

He has been begging for forgiveness all these years, because of guilty conscience. He just needs to free himself from guilt.

My problem now is how to get his number again. I deleted everything about him.[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
rubsaphy:

Hope you've done that Sis ?
Anyways , I'll be saving this page ... will read it when am much more free
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by anitank(f): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
rubsaphy:

You see....I was about questioning my unforgiveness for someone then I saw the bolded. That's enough reason for me.... No I won't regret it at all!!
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
The forgiving spirit in me has been beaten to a pulp!...there r certain things i can't forgive again & if i forgive d sin, i forget d person 4eva!
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by Quadorup(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Really touching
Re: Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story by CosmicJames(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
What most people fail to understand is that no single human is without erro. One day this lady will desperately look for forgiveness but she will not find it as well. As for me, there is no such thing as unforgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Who Handles Breakups Easier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.