Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63106 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by mimicue(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ahan ahan .. Why is sesan so damn fine embarassed shocked kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dexter247:
lol, where is the proof bro?
in the expressway between lindaikeji's legs.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
redroom:

Redroom is gay
Lord, now tell me u gay do u spit or swallow? Broke ass bitch

Shatap ya dirty mouth dia cheesy grin

Linda ass-licker grin
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

unlike LIB we the forumites determine what happens on nairaland not Seun.... unlike where the stinky ol lady dictates

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
mizchoc:
I tire oh. if they had sex and her Kitty cat was stinking, sesan shud say so...nt wizkid.. in fact how did WizKid knw?...mtchwwww

because sesan got infected afterwards and it affected wizzy's upcoming video then.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by willibounce1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
winningwinner:
I have never heard or seen a time when media organizations like punch, daily trust, sun, nation, and other broadcast station workers are picked up and washed badly in public because they reported a matter in the name of a news story.
The problem of some Nigerian youths against the millionnaire blogger Linda Ikeji is nothing but JEALOUSY! She got what they are still struggling to get at their age!
Linda is a professional and I stand by her anytime, any day. Assuming that Linda is not from where most people detest, a lot of people would have risen to her defense. She is not an OWAMBE JOURNALIST, that is why haters will not let her be.
Telling the world that she slept with a guy is one of the most stupid things to allude. Having sex with soneone she loves is not something to be used against her. Is the person she slept with, a woman like her? He is a guy. Does the guy have HIV/AIDS? Is he a cripple with hunchback? Is the guy below 18 years? They know what they wanted.
Some of you saying this are not yet married. Even at that you have had sex severally outside marriage. Many of you have had abortions to cover up pregnacy scandals. It was done in secret. If you allude that because she slept with a guy, that's why she is not married, you are just a...
Linda knows what is good for her. Did you and your friends approach her for marriage and she rejected you? Or you wanted to take advantage of her and she discovered and refused? You lost...
Anyway, haters have announced my darling Linda to the roof tops and so contribute to her prosperity.
To be honest with you, I love this Linda of a lady and hope to meet with her someday.
#GodBlessLindaIkeji

Yeah you can fast and pray to meet her. Maybe she is going to give u a room in her house and some cash give away.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by barnabas91: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Linda actions whenever any of her fan mention Sesan Ogunro's name makes me believe they really had something together and guess what, she just unfollowed Sesan.
#sad
why are u guys making life unbearable for Linda na
e no good o
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Gentlebabs:
Truth is, if Linda actually opened what is meant to be her privates to Sesan "if" and only "If". What is the big deal. They are two adults, and such acts happen between two consensual adults.However, it is childish to use sexual preferences based on the law of attarction to attack the personality of others.I am very sure Linda now fully understands how people feel, when she goes about her official breaking gossip news job, which is legal. For Whizkid, with fame comes it's trappings, but what is the beauty of this tragedy? It has put the names of the two Gladiators on the lips of all those who cares, and people like me who happens to be on the side, looking and observing...
Finally, let the two stars allow sleeping Dogs lie and shake hands, "Life is not a bed of roses".

the only star here is whizkid.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
omenka:
Nigerians never relent until the worst happens. If this lady decides to "end it all" over this cyber bullying, I bet that's when they'd take their legs off the gas pedal.Smh.This nonsense needs to stop.

no not until she's in da village in a thatched roof barefoot or she just apologizes now!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
redroom:
So what if she slept with seun whoever she is an adult for christsake, we all have sex so what's the big deal. Nigerians are so just myopic and hypocritical, tufiakwa

No she messed up with a cool dude and she must pay...with everything she's got...except of course the stinking puzzy

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
StreamerBlogger:
No be same Linda wey talk say she go end persin career be dah grin... Well I just dey observe

You hear am too... such an easy going lad...agbaiya gal...smello

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Realman87:
The face of a kiss and tell.

You are soo silly for this. Bringing a private citizen into this matter. Everyone knows sesan and Linda were kinda close, anyone can infer anything from DT. Even wizkid. Doesn't mean its a kiss and tell. He doesnt even really live in Naija.

Also they could have just bn friends and maybe she was in a rltshp wt another of WizKids other video directors. eg. Clarence peters or moe musa. He has plenty of them, ur guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
onatisi:
So what is the big deal about 2 matured adult having consensual sexDis fans must be small boys

This is the difference between davido and wizkid,while davido is gradually growing up and doing some matured moves ,wizkid is getting more and more childish everyday. Unfortunately childishness wont take a star very far.

whizkid is an eaasy going dude..this stinking puzzay aunty messed up with a boy young enough to be her child and she must to buy the market wey she don price.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

no not until she's in da village in a thatched roof barefoot or she just apologizes now!

So this has become your fight. Na wao. I dont support any of them but I hate men who kiss and tell. I pray my sisters never meet such a man. As for you, angels09, continue supporting the foolish wizkid; I bet you may never achieve what both of them have achieved in life. Trash.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
janway:
dis story don dey vex me oo, tomorrow wizkid , yesterday Linda, wetin b una problem gan self. though d sesan guy cute sha.
she nearly murdered Sesan via her smelling puzzay....Sesan is still recuperating from the event.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Realman87:

So this has become your fight. Na wao. I dont support any of them but I hate men who kiss and tell. I pray my sisters never meet such a man. As for you, angels09, continue supporting the foolish wizkid; I bet you may never achieve what both of them have achieved in life. Trash.

ain't no gossip...God hates talebearers... ain't no musician but am top of my profession....far beyond both of em... and am happy boi...whizkid is a cool dude and his mother's mate should NOT be dragging with him but go and geh married in a village or at best apologize on time.... meanwhile am sure you are not fit to kiss my canvass except on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
haryomikun:

Its not 'hiding'
She's a blogger and its actually her job. You still dey here dey shout this one. When for America dem for don do reality show about wizkid say I'm sleep with I'm mama or one of these fasle allegations. Linda better pass oh

Linda has a smelling puzzay...she's a disaster....she should stop dragging with her kid's mate.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
teepain:
WhizKid actually crossed the line by threatening physical violence against the lady. Real men don't threaten women.If WhizKid felt slandered in all she wrote about him, he should have sought legal redress; that is what civility is all about.

and his fans are ready to fulfill the PROMISE...even God hates talebearers! So this is God's job to see linda go down for spreading falsehoods and breaking homes she an anti christ.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
I do feel for this lady in that it should have been a private matter between her and the guy who slept with her. It's true some beautiful ladies have this thing on them, cause l've experienced one before. Though, not a pleasant experience, the guy could have done better.

Perhaps, the celebrity on spotlight could have lay low for a while cause it's apparent something happened. I hope the matter is resolved amicably soon.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

ain't no gossip...God hates talebearers... ain't no musician but am top of my profession....far beyond both of em... and am happy boi...whizkid is a cool dude and his mother's mate should NOT be dragging with him but go and geh married in a village or at best apologize on time.... meanwhile am sure you are not fit to kiss my canvass except on nairaland.

Animal. your canvas.. Am here in the UK living large, larger than ur entire family and u are talking of ur canvas. Continue fighting for wizkid; he will pay u money 2 buy more canvas. i also hope ur sisters meet guys who kiss and tell, then u know how it feels.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
omenka:
As women, I'm disappointed at the position some of you guys are taking on this.

Have you ever been a victim of cyber bullying?? Do you know how this thing feels?? Do you know one could even get suicidal over these jeers, abuses, and taunts??

Would you guys be happy hearing she took an overdose of valium tomorrow?? Come on!! This is uncalled for guys.

Joyfully yes! One less stinking puzzay gone and a talebearer gone Nigeria will be a better place!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Realman87:
Animal. your canvas.. Am here in the UK living large, larger than ur entire family and u are talking of ur canvas. Continue fighting for wizkid; he will pay u money 2 buy more canvas. i also hope ur sisters meet guys who kiss and tell, then u know how it feels.

and UK is what? So your imagination tells you am typing from Nigeria?... as long as my sis does not go with a smelling puzzay...and meanwhile no sis of mine will be single at 42 years of age..... like I said am beyond your level of comprehension. linda must fall...aa de maa pakurumo daada

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by willibounce1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkoko:
Honestly, Wizkid and his fans who are insulting Linda Ikeji are stupid. It's her life, and it's her choice to F who she wants.

How many prostitutes have Wizkid slept with? He hasn't removed the plank in his eyes, yet he wants to remove the saw dust in Linda Ikeji's eyes.

I never believed it when people said that Wizkid is stupid. I would even go hours trying to defend him, but now I've seen his foolishness with my own eyes.

Ppl defending wizkid are silly but you defending Linda? Wise abi?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
she is not a lady but a gossip a tale bearer even the bible is against such...so it is a crusade and God's job to shut her down...

Pangolo123:
I do feel for this lady in that it should have been a private matter between her and the guy who slept with her. It's true some beautiful ladies have this thing on them, cause l've experienced one before. Though, not a pleasant experience, the guy could have done better.

Perhaps, the celebrity on spotlight could have lay low for a while cause it's apparent something happened. I hope the matter is resolved amicably soon.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by mavinc4u(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
At times I wonder the kind of men or rather kids we have in this generation. Imagine a man making mouth that he slept with a lady as if the lady didn't sleep with him in the process. When a man is sleeping with a woman the woman is also sleeping with the man, it bugs me to hear some statement of I slept with her. If you slept with her and she didn't sleep with you in the process then you probably raped her simply.

Anyway, Na Linda get time to reply those jobless empty vessel that has been jealous of her success.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:

So Seun can earn millions in a month but when the most popular female blogger in Nigeria earns same we say she is an ashawo and to think this is coming from a woman

you are the one calling her an ashawo not me.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
mavinc4u:
At times I wonder the kind of men or rather kids we have in this generation. Imagine a man making mouth that he slept with a lady as if the lady didn't sleep with him in the process. When a man is sleeping with a woman the woman is also sleeping with the man, it bugs me to hear some statement of I slept with her. If you slept with her and she didn't sleep with you in the process then you probably raped her simply. Anyway, Na Linda get time to reply those jobless empty vessel that has been jealous of her success.

obviously you're hurt cos you have a smelling/stinking puzzay too we understand your plight.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
neocortex:
For all we know you also do runz on the side.
maybe I do. tongue
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
murmee:
You are obviously very ignorant about what Linda Ikeji Blog is worth. This is a woman that is a success story and the envy of a lot of women all over the world. Linda may not be as rich as Oprah Winfrey, but she is certainly in her league. The worth of the house you are referring to is just pocket money.

I admire hardworking successful women.

I don't care how much her xtupid blog is worth, how much is she worth?

how she got buy a 500m house in overpriced banana Island but a fake Hermes bag...haba

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Temysteve(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?
are they not two consenting adults?
what if they were dating?
isn't it normal to have sex??
its normal nw, but she shldn't av lied... (hard knock life on her)

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Guess this is totally taking a different turn altogether, see what they wrote....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3612637_20160417195951_jpeg5710ab3a8b4176067ccd8f8ba4d35473
Whats if she slept with him? Whats d big deal?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Khez: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Most Nigerian girls are useless and hopeless o

See someone fighting for una right and most imbeciles dey here they make noise..

Lort have mercies...... oh lort smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.