Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63101 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by oglalasioux(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

I guessed so but Linda's case is different. She brings people down in the name of blogging (Nothing wrong with that though) but the problem is she claims holier than thou. If she sleeps around then it's an indictment on her for reporting other people's private lives.

If it's normal for two adults to have sex then she should be bold enough to own up instead of denying. What is there to be ashamed of?

11 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by SweetieConstie(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm... This is really serious!

May God help Aunty Linda!
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Chommieblaq(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
What me as a northerner observe in this fight is, Youruba's dey support their own(WIZKID) while Ibog's they also support their own(Linda Ikeji). Hmmm!

Abeg keep quiet, no carry tribe enter the issue.

People keep saying wizkid is childish, I have never seen someone as childish as Linda!

15 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) ADD URS!!!

OMG shocked

Ikeji Vagina cleanser

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by neonly: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Make wizkid fan cucuma jst look for dis linda girl nd fin..................
Am beginning to hate linda I swear

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by marvelous000: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
tivta:
Why on earth would she play the gender card? This girl is really annoying...
[size=13pt]
Fvcking irritating
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
All you foolish and childish men saying a woman's kitty smells, don't you all have mums, sisters, aunts, etc?

How would y'all react if your mum's lovers say that about your mum?

Have y'all checked what your mum's kitty smells like?

If she did sleep with Sesan or whatever, no body freaking cares!!

Wizkid is just a childish brat! How I wish his sponsors could pull out of the sponsorship deals they signed with him.

For threatening to beat up a woman, he is a criminal. For saying someone's kitty smells, he is just an immature brat!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by nelcliff(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Guess this is totally taking a different turn altogether, see what they wrote....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3612637_20160417195951_jpeg5710ab3a8b4176067ccd8f8ba4d35473

And what's my business if she LINDA had F**KED SESAN... Was P**SY not meant to be F**k?

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Dexter247:

lol, where is the proof bro?

I just called sesan to confirm it.. he said he has video and photo evidence grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
The kids fans got no proof she slept with anybody, they are just fuming which I think is a waste of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Misterdhee1(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Big deal se?? Joblessness Don cause a lot of shits online.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Booty4me:
cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh, lawd! This pic cracks me up anytime cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by teegrams(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
I'm not taking sides but anyone ,at anytime is free to sleep with anyone as long as you are not married ,it's not a crime

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by nobullshit(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Too many children on social media these days. A child must be a child not minding how rich he is deemed, he/she is prone to exhibiting children's character. Being educated, rich or famous is never a guarantee for maturity.

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ehix89(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2016
juniorportland:
two agbayas wen no get work
you mean am, abeg which work you dey do?

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by neocortex: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...

How does that concern you ?
For all we know you also do runz on the side.
This hatred won't take you anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Gentlebabs(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Truth is, if Linda actually opened what is meant to be her privates to Sesan "if" and only "If". What is the big deal. They are two adults, and such acts happen between two consensual adults.

However, it is childish to use sexual preferences based on the law of attarction to attack the personality of others.

I am very sure Linda now fully understands how people feel, when she goes about her official breaking gossip news job, which is legal. For Whizkid, with fame comes it's trappings, but what is the beauty of this tragedy? It has put the names of the two Gladiators on the lips of all those who cares, and people like me who happens to be on the side, looking and observing...

Finally, let the two stars allow sleeping Dogs lie and shake hands, "Life is not a bed of roses".

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by banmee(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

Sshhhhhh. Keep quiet. Nigerians don't think that way. There is so much joblessness and the solution is to keep the drama going.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sweetyme001(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
From a rumourable source " Said because of her smelly Pu.ssy thats why she is still single" Somebody please confirm it!!!

7 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Chommieblaq(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
No dear u got it all wrong, did u see any woman hating on Rita, Genevieve, Omono to mentio but few like this?
Linda brought it upon her sef, her post and her craze of wanting to let d world know that each of her bags is designers and the price tag, it's just so annoying.

Let her borrow a leaf from these celebrities and stop acting immature. And must she thread words all the time ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by omenka(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerians never relent until the worst happens. If this lady decides to "end it all" over this cyber bullying, I bet that's when they'd take their legs off the gas pedal.

Smh.

This nonsense needs to stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
BLINGZ88:
I don't want to take sides in the fight but just want to point something out to Linda ikeji blabbing about threat against women nd guys cheering, I have been in a situation where a girl was threatening to deal with a guy mercilessly because he didn't repair her phone in the frame they agreed on nd people ( especially guys) where cheering her. She should know that what ever guys do wrong isn't necessarily geared towards her gender, it is just how Nigerians are be it boy or girl.

So what if she slept with seun whoever she is an adult for christsake, we all have sex so what's the big deal. Nigerians are so just myopic and hypocritical, tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by maestroferddi: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... This is really serious!

May God help Aunty Linda! Why then was she denying what the whole world knows she did?undecided

She's kinda shameless tho!
Receive sense now or we shall mandate Buhari to include it in the budget...

All this minors on this forum, please go and pass your Jamb and SSCE exams...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by StreamerBlogger: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
No be same Linda wey talk say she go end persin career be dah grin... Well I just dey observe

7 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
So what is the big deal about 2 matured adult having consensual sex
Dis fans must be small boys

This is the difference between davido and wizkid,while davido is gradually growing up and doing some matured moves ,wizkid is getting more and more childish everyday. Unfortunately childishness wont take a star very far.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Ekakamba: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin
dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) ADD URS!!!
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by janway(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
dis story don dey vex me oo, tomorrow wizkid , yesterday Linda, wetin b una problem gan self. though d sesan guy cute sha.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by OKOROXXX: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
HER PUSSY IS NOT NAFDAC APPROVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by haryomikun(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Akshow:
I'm so loving the way she is trolled. grin grin grin Wicked woman, u go abt writing malicious report abt pple and hide behind d cliché "it's my job". It's people's duty to protect their integrity too. You can't stand d heat? Get d Bleep outa d kitchen.
Its not 'hiding'
She's a blogger and its actually her job. You still dey here dey shout this one. When for America dem for don do reality show about wizkid say I'm sleep with I'm mama or one of these fasle allegations.

Linda better pass oh
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by PentiumPro(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda is living in a pretty glass house and she is busy throwing huge stones at brick houses.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by teepain: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
blesoh:
Why is she forming as an advocate for women now. Whenever she Looks for trouble she would write one pitiful sermon mtheeew

WhizKid actually crossed the line by threatening physical violence against the lady. Real men don't threaten women.

If WhizKid felt slandered in all she wrote about him, he should have sought legal redress; that is what civility is all about.

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
oglalasioux:

I guessed so but Linda's case is different. She brings people down in the name of blogging (Nothing wrong with that though) but the problem is she claims holier than thou. If she sleeps around then it's an indictment on her for reporting other people's private lives.

If it's normal for two adults to have sex then she should be bold enough to own up instead of denying. What is there to be ashamed of?

Mumu she is doing her job, I bet if blogging pays u like it pays her u will write abt ur parents sex life. Smmh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.