Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63099 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by clickwtB(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2016
WHY KISS AND TELL,WHY?

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2016
I really don't get it. If Linda sleeps with anyone its her right and nobody's business, I don't know whether sex is now a crime.
And those of u talking about smelly kitty cat you are just looking for something to insult the pretty Linda. Haba, have u seen her kitty before, u are disgusting.

My grouse against Linda is that she spoilt many pretty ladies reputation, especially my beloved Tonto dike. Poor Tonto, Linda maligned her so much everybody thought she was a hopeless slut. Today tonto is happily married with a kid, something many of u claiming good girls don't have

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by I888(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

You are missing the point... She has been claiming to be celibate for years and she even repeated it in one her reply to wizzy where she said she does not want to end his career.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ceejay80s(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2016
emperorchedda:
My fellow igbo brother, please don't bring tribe into this, no one has bothered to know their neither is anyone supporting one party due to tribal affiliations

Linda is very wrong to publish a character assassinating article against wizkid and she's been lambasted for that

No one cares which tribe either of them is from

So now the psquare brothers quarrel is supposed to be news? Dbanj no longer with don jazzy quarrel is news and so on but wizkid evicted from his house aint news abi?
When news of genevive date atiku spread , it was ok abi ?
Guy rapú okwú , ndé ofém manu ajòká

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
ubanett:
whats the big deal....................................WHIZKID is going down like DBANJ.........DONT BEEF WITH THE PRESS they wILL fVck you Up
Bros, which of the D'Banj?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Dindera(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
maestroferddi:
The green-eyed monster called jealousy.

The lady draws ire from most of the womenfolk because they can't fathom or live with the fact that she is successful.

They don't mind that their dumb endorsement of the vulgarity going on in this saga is going further to objectify women.

I am sorry to be blunt but most ladies are daft or sub-optimal when it comes to critical thinking.

Pls help me say it. The kind of jealousy people especially ladies have for this woman eeh I never see. The way women in this part of the world behave, that's why they will always be victims of gender inequality. We African women don't support each other. It is 100 percent wrong for a guy to start speaking to a lady the way wizkid did. No matter the issue they have. We women are our own problem. For gender inequality to stop, we have to fight for ourselves and not attack each other cos of jealousy. Even if what Linda did is bad, wizkid shouldn't speak to her like that, calling her smelling pussy and all, it reduces a woman, and if they call his mom/sisters that I bet he will be happy right?

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Speeechless3(f): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
blesoh:
Why is she forming as an advocate for women now. Whenever she Looks for trouble she would write one pitiful sermon mtheeew
I hope you are ready to be called a smelly kk and objectified the more in the future

Some women dont deserve to live a second.

When you are battered mentally in future we would all cheer up the culprits. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by prince088: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
These are the types of guys who beg women for unclad photos only to upload on leaknaija, naijauncut, and other eroti.c sites.

They are the same sets of guys who will arrange boys to gang rape their exes to take revenge for the small change they spent on Mr Biggs jollof rice.

They are the same sets of guys who open Facebook, BBM and WhatsApp groups to expose women's privates and nudity, while their mates are doing business out there. They have no life outside se.x. Take away sexu.al talks out of them, and you'd have a grown up man whose brain is way smaller than that of a foul.

The only shameless ones here are the girls cheering their "boyfriends" for making nonsense out of a woman's sexuality. They're not to be taken seriously as some would even consent to be gang raped in exchange for Airtel 1GB data plan.

Plz and plz stop this sensless logic and unnecessary sentiments. Linda exposes people's private life too, not until she talks about who had sex with this or that. She tears people unclad with the internet hence she should also be ready to face the same music. Imagine posting false stories about someone's children and even claiming DNA had to be carried out and all of that. This ur logic is warped and makes no sense. Wiz kids fans posting all this are practically kids doing their youthful exorbitance, that does not make them potential rapists or sex scandal blackmailers. At my youthful age i know how we talk and do things. Linda is getting served the way she serves others. She can even report to DSS, Nigerian Army or interpol....i care less.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Speeechless3(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dindera:

Pls help me say it. The kind of jealousy people especially ladies have for this woman eeh I never see. The way women in this part of the world behave, that's why they will always be victims of gender inequality. We African women don't support each other. It is 100 percent wrong for a guy to start speaking to a lady the way wizkid did. No matter the issue they have. We women are our own problem. For gender inequality to stop, we have to fight for ourselves and not attack each other cos of jealousy. Even if what Linda did is bad, wizkid shouldn't speak to her like that, calling her smelling pussy and all, it reduces a woman, and if they call his mom/sisters that I bet he will be happy right?

Some african women are the major reason men in this part of the world treat women disrespectfully. They are so ready to laugh at their fellow women without thinking for a second that they would most likely be a victim of chauvinists too someday. More so they fail to realise that immature men cannot separate the good from the bad. Silly goats.

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Favolly(f): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

Lol! I tire o!

See the fine dude! cheesy

Linda sef! I mean, how can you deny gonking this hunk of a man if you actually did? Only his picture alone is making my insides do one kain. lipsrsealed

Please who has his number o?

Awon wizkid fans... Help a sister biko grin

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by emflex(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda should never have replied Wizkid from the onset. Silence would have made him look stupid. She was just being a blogger when she wrote about the house issue.

Secondly, flaunting those expensive bags and saying the photo was taken in her mansion was childish and made her look materialistic. It would have been better if she were merely advertising it for the shop she purchased it from.

Thirdly, it's noone's business whether she slept with Sesan or not. Some guys can't count how many people they have bleeped for fun. Linda also never said she was a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
no wonder u used a female moniker,u don't even cherish ur gender.ur life is finished as you've rightly said.thunder will scatter ur generation and unborn ones if u quote me again.useless fellow pretending to be a lady.
lolx, go and face ur photo graphy, rubbish...
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by aftatechbiz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) Sesan
Reason = For not using gas mask thereby endangering his life while swimming in the fishy latrine.

3) ADD URS!!!

4) Jonathan = He should have sent the three of them to Sambisa forest since 2014.
Wizkid - Go and Do stage show for Naija soldiers
Sesan - Follow your boy, dey manage am
Linda - Give us blow by blow account of wetin dey go on for Sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by monex(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
These are the types of guys who beg women for unclad photos only to upload on leaknaija, naijauncut, and other eroti.c sites.

They are the same sets of guys who will arrange boys to gang rape their exes to take revenge for the small change they spent on Mr Biggs jollof rice.

They are the same sets of guys who open Facebook, BBM and WhatsApp groups to expose women's privates and nudity, while their mates are doing business out there. They have no life outside se.x. Take away sexu.al talks out of them, and you'd have a grown up man whose brain is way smaller than that of a foul.

The only shameless ones here are the girls cheering their "boyfriends" for making nonsense out of a woman's sexuality. They're not to be taken seriously as some would even consent to be gang raped in exchange for Airtel 1GB data plan.

exactly. i admit Linda is quite immature with all her boasting about bags and mansion but it is her life. I also hate gossip blogs as they smear other peoples integrity. So while I admit Linda has been unfair to celebrities, I remain shocked seeing women post about her smelly privates and support whizkid condescending portrayal of her.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by aftatechbiz(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
OKOROXXX:
HER PUSSY IS NOT NAFDAC APPROVED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
O ti maraaa!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) Sesan
Reason = For not using gas mask thereby endangering his life while swimming in the fishy latrine.

3) ADD URS!!!

U no nice oh!

Normal dem bleep, he smell.......wetin concern jobless people?

Even wizzy don bleep wetin worse, stupid people everywhere
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Its really SAD. A fully grown man like Sesan doing kiss and tell. Na wao. Some men are evil. Why should a man like Sesan tell people he slept with Linda, now they use it to insult linda. Pls ladies, know ur man. Not every guy is deserving of sex because they will ruin you.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Revolva(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda is annoying sometimes imagine all her. Expensive bags puttin dem on sociall media toomuch is. Bad and you see the problem with why young women. Get money them go de too show demselves
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...
So Seun can earn millions in a month but when the most popular female blogger in Nigeria earns same we say she is an ashawo and to think this is coming from a woman

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Revolva:
Linda is annoying sometimes imagine all her. Expensive bags puttin dem on sociall media toomuch is. Bad and you see the problem with why young women. Get money them go de too show demselves
But when wizkid , c Ronaldo, Emmanuel adebayor, and davido snap pictures on top of their cars you guys call it balling

Talk about double standards

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:

You have spoken well.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by P0intBlank(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
greggng:

Leave trash for lawma. The bottomline is for linda to mind her business. A man that went about playing dirty with kids to endure whatever dirt they rob on his cloths. If she cannot stop insulting wizkid then she should be ready for the worst. Dragging women into all. This won't erase the fact that she has a confirmed smelly pussy

Who confirmed it, Did u?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Mopricelezz(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hian! Sesan is so damn cute kiss

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by cciojazz: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
SmartMugu kiss

SmartMugu:
Lol @the poverty mentality part. Lol.
No matter how rich some people become, they still think like a church rat but, yet act like they're on top of the world.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Mopricelezz(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hian! Sesan is so damn cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by P0intBlank(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Most of the comments here left me shaking my head. I'm left with one submission: there's a dire need to introduce Critical Reasoning into the Secondary School Curriculum.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Revolva(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:

But when wizkid , c Ronaldo, Emmanuel adebayor, and davido snap pictures on top of their cars you guys call it balling

Talk about double standards

When has adebaayor or Ronaldo snap anyhow. Of their material things n put on social media....do you think these guys have. The time for all dat nonsense life style we nigerias. Do wizkid. Can do such.......but the. Way linda ikeji. Does hers shows that she is senseless n immature. It waas too. much like person wey never see money before bags bags bags every moment she caused. All herinsult. She. Is gettin
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
The face of a kiss and tell.

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by willibounce1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

Get out from here quickly and run to LIB. Go tell your Aunty to stop publishing anything about anybody. This Nairaland not some crazy blog full senseless and wretched asslickers who are always begging for 10k, 20k give away.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Wizkoko(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Honestly, Wizkid and his fans who are insulting Linda Ikeji are stupid. It's her life, and it's her choice to F who she wants.

How many prostitutes have Wizkid slept with? He hasn't removed the plank in his eyes, yet he wants to remove the saw dust in Linda Ikeji's eyes.

I never believed it when people said that Wizkid is stupid. I would even go hours trying to defend him, but now I've seen his foolishness with my own eyes.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by willibounce1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
sad
omenka:
Nigerians never relent until the worst happens. If this lady decides to "end it all" over this cyber bullying, I bet that's when they'd take their legs off the gas pedal.

Smh.

This nonsense needs to stop.

What is going to happen if she decides to end it all. What is she ending? We want the worst to happen. Let your almighty Linda so the worst she can. You can help her end it. Have you prayed to her this morning? Crap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) / Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.