Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63108 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

you are the one calling her an ashawo not me.
That was what you insinuated
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Pchidexy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

So now the psquare brothers quarrel is supposed to be news? Dbanj no longer with don jazzy quarrel is news and so on but wizkid evicted from his house aint news abi?
When news of genevive date atiku spread , it was ok abi ?
Guy rapú okwú , ndé ofém manu ajòká

Nna gi muru gi Nwanne. Ndi Ofe knows how to gang up against other people. How can a popular music star use such words....only in Nigeria.

U know many of them are pained about her success because she isn't onye ofe.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by mizchoc(f): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

as if ur own kitty cat dont stink...we all know the vagina smells including mine,yours and your mother's and sisters own

babes... there are reasons why the V smells or stinks...
and I wasn't justifying anyone...
maybe u shud read that comment again..
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by seangy4konji: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
All ur man shall fall that day if you cross my lane.

We all know now she got a smelly puusssssyyyy.

Bitch please go sit down.

Wiz kid go finish ur career.olobo rirun.

Ps. I no get 5 million for account but my boxers no dirty. U can still v 1 billion dollars and v a skank pussy.reality flashing.obo rirun.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Revolva:

When has adebaayor or Ronaldo snap anyhow. Of their material things n put on social media....do you think these guys have. The time for all dat nonsense life style we nigerias. Do wizkid. Can do such.......but the. Way linda ikeji. Does hers shows that she is senseless n immature. It waas too. much like person wey never see money before bags bags bags every moment she caused. All herinsult. She. Is gettin
First and foremost, I could barely comprehend most of the things you wrote up there. Please learn how to construct a sentence.
Secondly Google is your friend on the show of attitude of most celebrities not only Linda.

Finally, you my friend are just one jealous fellow of a successful woman. Those of you chastise her, won't hesitate to do worse if you were in Linda's position as a blogger.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Look, you don't seem to understand what stinking punny means. It's not that natural smell we are talking about. It's about sleeping with a girl and then noone can enter the room for hours after the act. As a lady, you might not really know what it means but ask guys especially the ones that sleep around a lot.

Unfortunately, the so called fadekebisola claims to be a doctor and is still upholding the "all pussy stinks including her mother's and sisters'" mantra. I am afraid of this kind of doctors. They can leave you with staphylococcus and tell u it's normal. Well said my dear frisky2good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Unfortunately, the so called fadekebisola claims to be a doctor and is still upholding the "all pussy stinks including her mother's and sisters'" mantra. I am afraid of this kind of doctors. They can leave you with staphylococcus and tell u it's normal. Well said my dear frisky2good
am a microbiologist and i should call myself a doctor bc is related to my field...get it?...doctor doesnt only mean medical doctors....afterall some ppl have phd and are called doctors too
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

it doesnt change the fact that your mother's and sisters kitty cat including your own smells..get it
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Mopricelezz(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
But on a more serious note..... Those blaming Linda should cut her some slacks abeg. Its her business whosoever she gets down with. The last time I checked, they are both adults.
PS: But the guy is veli veli handsome sha wink
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by rosieluv(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
i dnt undstand we nigerians at times,isnt linda human? y r we so judgemental. she is an adult n iz entitled to date n Bleep whueva she wants to. Wats d big deal if she dated sesan?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
rosieluv:
i dnt undstand we nigerians at times,isnt linda human? y r we so judgemental. she is an adult n iz entitled to date n Bleep whueva she wants to. Wats d big deal if she dated sesan?

My sister, am so disappointed in nigerians. Lol. I cant comprehend why Nigerians use sexcapades to insult women. Only in Nigeria and most kiss and tell men are from a particular tribe.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by hornyman(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
blesoh:
Why is she forming as an advocate for women now. Whenever she Looks for trouble she would write one pitiful sermon mtheeew

Out of all the women on this forum you are number one lady that have spoken the most truth as far as Wizkid and Linda beef is concern. You caught Linda to her Number one trick, which is "Pity Sermon", she can write and she can pretend. No crime in having sex, if I am her I will come clean on this one telling the world if I have sex with him so? Is it a crime to have sex? Some form of sex can be sin but not crime, but live the sinful aspect for God to judge ok. But my headache is why is forming advocate for women and using very pathetic stories to win women to her side? But if anyone is following up you will see that those are very strong tools and also before I forget, she hates to be criticise, yet she does not want to back down writing bad stories that hurt people she writes about. She don't care about people's feeling so long the stories bring her money. My advice to her is that when u live in a glass house don't throw stone at all.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by tico1212(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Una no get work

She Bleep sesan or she no Bleep sesan..... wetin concern una. Better go find job do.

Iranu
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Revolva(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:

First and foremost, I could barely comprehend most of the things you wrote up there. Please learn how to construct a sentence.
Secondly Google is your friend on the show of attitude of most celebrities not only Linda.

Finally, you my friend are just one jealous fellow of a successful woman. Those of you chastise her, won't hesitate to do worse if you were in Linda's position as a blogger.

My keypad is freezin when I wrote that

Wat I meant was all. Those stars you. Mentioned don't have time. For showing material things on social media like what's linda does and I am. Not a woman ok
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Pchidexy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

am a microbiologist and i should call myself a doctor bc is related to my field...get it?...doctor doesnt only mean medical doctors....afterall some ppl have phd and are called doctors too

Who paid your school fees? What a reckless gamble! A slowpoke can't be educated. FYI: your momma and female siblings got smelly kitty catty. Idiot!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 5thcolm(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

obviously you're hurt cos you have a smelling/stinking puzzay too we understand your plight.

Bros/aunty

Pls reveal ur identity.... because u don take am personal

Wont b surprise this s wizkid account
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by mavinc4u(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

obviously you're hurt cos you have a smelling/stinking puzzay too we understand your plight.

No dear, is your mother and sisters that has the smelling/ stinking puzzay. When you see your mother, tell her that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Ebullient07: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

Nairaland can't stop posting any story about Linda because any membr (not just Seun) can post topic(s) on nairaland. Even her BVs beef her so no biggie. She should stop bringin her stupid childish behaviours to public glare (that would make pple consume less of her beef nd maybe jump on to ponmo). She shud also be mindful of wat she posts abt pple, that way she won't have to emabrk on writin an epistle to elicit public sympathy
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Oh fab! Now this explains your myopic views. Happy smelling pussy. If you think it's OK to have a smelly pussy and you're proud of your smelly pussy, I dare you to embark on a sex-education tour for students in any named secondary school of your choice, i'll fund it, I promise. Go spit this trash you're saying to the students, let's see if they won't school you better. Madam smelly pussy, fish-smelling pussy.

When people visit their GPs becos of the fishy offensive smell in their vaginas ur here spewing rubbish.

Do further research Madam.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

No she messed up with a cool dude and she must pay...with everything she's got...except of course the stinking puzzy

u are a big f.o.o.l, am sure all the chicks u dated , their kini dey smell and u still eat it anyway ugly mofo
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
siegfried99:

Shatap ya dirty mouth dia cheesy grin

Linda ass-licker grin

E pain am, gay lord modafucker, now run along to ur boyfriend to get smashed
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

Joyfully yes! One less stinking puzzay gone and a talebearer gone Nigeria will be a better place!

guess wot she will never do dat, cuz she is worth billions, and can even pay u to eat that stinking puzzay. R.e.t.a.r.d
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by PresidentT(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
But they said the puna deh smell now? What's lucky about that...? Smelly puna no be am regardless of who deh carry am. I no envy the guy.
naughtynaughty:
Oga oo.. Lemme run nd goan google sesan ogunro.. D lucky bobo shinning linda's puna fr us cool
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?
are they not two consenting adults?
what if they were dating?
isn't it normal to have sex??
Why she dey deny am?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
redroom:

[s]
E pain am, gay lord modafucker, now run along to ur boyfriend to get smashed[/s]

Idiota...

How can I be gay when I bleep your 22 year old sister every Saturday grin

Go and lick Linda ass grin

Run along now kid

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by superemmy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Unto Smelly Fishy Kitty Kat
Wizkid destroying Linda's rep since April 2016
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by NaWetinDey(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
In the end we will know who wins between a writer who writes what she sees, hears or recieved as news, and a singer who sings about nothing but booze, drug, pyusies and styupyfyty.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by NaWetinDey(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
the sesan is a big fool na, I pity his galfrnds and wife...
YOU'RE MORE FOOLISH.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Oh fab! Now this explains your myopic views. Happy smelling pussy. If you think it's OK to have a smelly pussy and you're proud of your smelly pussy, I dare you to embark on a sex-education tour for students in any named secondary school of your choice, i'll fund it, I promise. Go spit this trash you're saying to the students, let's see if they won't school you better. Madam smelly pussy, fish-smelling pussy.

When people visit their GPs becos of the fishy offensive smell in their vaginas ur here spewing rubbish.

Do further research Madam.
it still doesnt change the fact the the kitty cat smells...thats what am pointing out
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:
Please what is all these nonsense story about Linda shag this, Vag* smells dat? All shag no be shag? What does it matter For all its worth, all of dem r kids!!! Plus dat Wizkid manager Na PIG cos if u shag a smelling hole, u go back again, ur just a dirty pig. People with serious health principles don't do dat. So all these trolling should shut d f up.

Linda, face your work (Uche).
Wizkid, don't go back to the matter.
Omo manager, manage ur biz well n stop being a kiss and tell kid.
Who told you he went back? HE RAN FOR HIS DEAR LIFE!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

why d bleep then did she denied ever sleeping with any man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.