Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63097 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by yomalex(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2016
hmm
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Monimatic(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2016
grin

Mad kids everywhere
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Who Dem help?

very stupid acts. Our economy never balance, na im two matured kids come dey make noise. Very immature.

PMB should arrest the two.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by friendl: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2016
If aunty Linda bleeps anyone ,e concern una,she be your Inlaw or wife,abeg go ahead and Bleep anyone and enjoy your life

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by stteejax(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Kids everywhere... God help us change our direction...
Even if u no one give them job..baba give them sense..

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by hedonistic: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2016
And what's the big deal if (and a big IF) she did? When did it become a big deal for two consenting adults to have sex? Did she prostitute herself to the guy? Did she sleep with him because of money, 'levels', or favours as most Nigerian girls do?

Brainless!

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ameboismyhobby(f): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Ti Linda ma ba oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by christopher123(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...

What is her net worth and what is the value of the house ? Do you have a problem owning a house in bannana island

Whiskies should answer his case

Simple

13 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by tivta(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
blesoh:
Why is she forming as an advocate for women now. Whenever she Looks for trouble she would write one pitiful sermon mtheeew
Thank God for people like you, you see beyond her emotional black mail, the girl is just annoying

18 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Beeman1(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
What me as a northerner observe in this fight is, Youruba's dey support their own(WIZKID) while Ibog's they also support their own(Linda Ikeji). Hmmm!

7 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty smelly punanna grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
tivta:

Thank God for people like you, you see beyond her emotional black mail, the girl is just annoying

Big time...yet her ass-lickers won't see anything wrong in what she does..such a shame undecided

13 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by pillarmaria(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

sorry ma, its not normal to have sex before marriage. we should just change that mentality. No offence intended.

16 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by tivta(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Why on earth would she play the gender card? This girl is really annoying...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by MrRay7(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
A fool @ 40 is a fool for life. Linda take note! Menopause is knocking @ ya door, leave Wizkid alone, e reach to b ur pikin o!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 4nobody4every1: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by goodlifehyd1: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
God bless you for this post, nobody called her a kid when she was defending the so called bag ooo, now some mofos are attacking wizkid for standing up for his career which he spent years to build.... But sesan needs to come tell us how it smells for real either like a rotten fish or just the normal fish smell grin
x6blade:
Ok bye

17 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Keegan: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
What me as a northerner observe in this fight is, Youruba's dey support their own(WIZKID) while Ibog's they also support their own(Linda Ikeji). Hmmm!

You're very correct.

So u bi ab.oki?

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by esthel(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty u brought this upon urself, dance in the fire

12 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
who ask for ur tribe?...Igbo oya run along!!!

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by siegfried99(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) ADD URS!!!

Kwakwakwa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by marvelous000: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
[size=13pt]
I'm igbo but i don't support her one bit, especially the gender bullshit she is trying to shove down our throat.
[/size]

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by shamecurls(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Dude would have bleeped that latrine with a gas mask on

Wiz confirmed he ran out of the Hotel due to the odour

14 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ubanett(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
whats the big deal....................................WHIZKID is going down like DBANJ.........DONT BEEF WITH THE PRESS they wILL fVck you Up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by fireforfire: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda bully ikeji ... blogger turn women activist.
Stupid geh wit stupid mentality wants to use dat her empty write up to garner pity..... sorry aunty u fail.
U cnt eat ur cake n have it. U started it wen u decided to bring out Wizkid in public about his house ,
Whether really rented or not , how e com take consign u .

12 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sarzwizard(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Thank you God for giving me the health and emotional strength to be able to care for my love ones during their time of need. Walk with me and keep me strong so that I may help those who will need me in the future. I know you have a plan for of me. I'm not sure I always understand it, but I have faith that you will be there watching over me and holding my hand to guide me through this life until you finally take me in your loving arms. Happy birthday to me

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
siegfried99:
Aunty smelly punanna grin

lol, where is the proof bro?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by frisky2good(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Just like she quickly responded to the stinking punny allegation. grin

Helkayklassic:
Linda actions whenever any of her fan mention Sesan Ogunro's name makes me believe they really had something together and guess what, she just unfollowed Sesan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Laredojohn(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
This is what you get when you speak soo much about people and some of your past deeds are opened up for you to come defend yourself and u can't give a particular Ans and in a bid to twist the whole ishh u carve out another topic out of it...u get the highest shame as a lady...in things like this...d ogunro guy will b forming baddest guy somewhere, while you the lady start defending urself everywhere...

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by mizchoc(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

I tire oh.
if they had sex and her Kitty cat was stinking, sesan shud say so...nt wizkid..
in fact how did WizKid knw?...

mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by maestroferddi: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Maximillian1:
Am surprised at most of d female comments above..xo women hate on their fellow women like this
The green-eyed monster called jealousy.

The lady draws ire from most of the womenfolk because they can't fathom or live with the fact that she is successful.

They don't mind that their dumb endorsement of the vulgarity going on in this saga is going further to objectify women.

I am sorry to be blunt but most ladies are daft or sub-optimal when it comes to critical thinking.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) / Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.