Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63105 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by GBYB: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2016
goingape:
just look at this FOOLISH WOMAN claiming woman's right. undecided

I swear WOMAN are ANIMALS especially NAIJA WOMEN.

I don't like this set of black woman and there degraded MENTALITY.
Well I don't like your wrong spellings, subject/verb nd object/verb disagreements.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by greggng: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Alibesamuel:
I dont understand why u guys are beefing on linda. Even ladies who she was impacting some brain about their right in the society were the people taking the front page of insult against her. And wiskid how will u fill if somebody say this trash to ur mother.

Leave trash for lawma. The bottomline is for linda to mind her business. A man that went about playing dirty with kids to endure whatever dirt they rob on his cloths. If she cannot stop insulting wizkid then she should be ready for the worst. Dragging women into all. This won't erase the fact that she has a confirmed smelly pussy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by harsysky(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
These are the types of guys who beg women for unclad photos only to upload on leaknaija, naijauncut, and other eroti.c sites.

They are the same sets of guys who will arrange boys to gang rape their exes to take revenge for the small change they spent on Mr Biggs jollof rice.

They are the same sets of guys who open Facebook, BBM and WhatsApp groups to expose women's privates and nudity, while their mates are doing business out there. They have no life outside se.x. Take away sexu.al talks out of them, and you'd have a grown up man whose brain is way smaller than that of a foul.

The only shameless ones here are the girls cheering their "boyfriends" for making nonsense out of a woman's sexuality. They're not to be taken seriously as some would even consent to be gang raped in exchange for Airtel 1GB data plan.

I respect this comment of yours. It's only the wise that will understand it.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by alexlee50: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Where is the picture of linda fucking sesan? These guys should shut the hole in their face

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
idiot, y haven't he come to debunk d assertion that its him Linda slept.... Use ya brain before u quote me oooo
mad woman the fact that he hasn't debunked it doesn't mean he is the one.have u ever heard anything unworthy about sesan in the news before? Dude keeps his life private from things like this. Get lost jaree,

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by frisky2good(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Look, you don't seem to understand what stinking punny means. It's not that natural smell we are talking about. It's about sleeping with a girl and then noone can enter the room for hours after the act. As a lady, you might not really know what it means but ask guys especially the ones that sleep around a lot.

Fadekebisola:

U ARE A KID AND LACK WISDOM....NEXT TIME U WANT TO MAKE LOVE ASK U PARTNER TO STICK HIS HAND AND THEN U SMELL IT YOURSEF...U LACK KNOWLEDGE....I HATE IGNORANT PPL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by shamecurls(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Sesan must be a very brave man to have bleeped that latrine with a gas mask on his face and an oxygen cylinder at his back

Well, Wizzy claimed Sesan ran out of the room when Oxygen finished in his cylinder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by X21: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2016
so A had sex with B.
so what?
where is your evidence.
I can as well start writing that C had sex with D.

please come up with something better

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by bidak(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Am not hating oo what is with her and bag always uploading bags with there price tag

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
mad woman the fact that he hasn't debunked it doesn't mean he is the one.have u ever heard anything unworthy about sesan in the news before? Dude keeps his life private from things like this. Get lost jaree,
bunfooon, wen a bad rumour spreads round abt u, u r meant to debunk it, or doesn't he know its disrupting his rep.... Mofoooooo don't quote me, me am not Linda oooo, I will just pour d vexatn of our current economy on...idiotic fella.....begone nincompoop
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by TheSpellChecker: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx for the correction.

Although you can do that without sounding condescending.

Excuse me ma, it's thanks not tanx. tongue
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Oppypoppy: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
undecided hmmmm I Neva knew Linda ikeji is as IMMATURE as this. I'm DISSAPPOINTED .

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
bunfooon, wen a bad rumour spreads round abt u, u r meant to debunk it, or doesn't he know its disrupting his rep.... Mofoooooo don't quote me, me am not Linda oooo, I will just pour d vexatn of our current economy on...idiotic fella.....begone nincompoop
ashiere Nigeria limited,oloriburuku enterprise if the economy is killing ur generation,what is my own biz? Or was I the one that said your family shouldn't have proper planning ?bring it on,na u go tire.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by goingape: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2016
GBYB:
Well I don't like your wrong spellings, subject/verb nd object/verb disagreements.
well! go FVCK yourself.

That's nor of my business if you like it or not.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!(ATTEMPTED MANSLAUGHTER)

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....
fear God small nah. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ceejay80s(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2016
BRAV0O:
u are not even ashame of ur comment if ur anty linda get sense and always on her right thinking faculty she shouldn't ve involve herself with wizkid to this extend , we are all here watching right? Mark my words wizkid gat nothing to loose I hope this will teach her lesson

And ur comment isn't shameful? Kettle calling pot black...
Tell me, what has Linda got to lose ? She doesn't pay house rent , she live in her own mansion, drives her own car, while that no sense ofém manu boy just got evicted from his house wey he dey use pose as him own, I hear he rented the car and his clothes, shoes too.
Because Linda is igbo and wizkid is yoruba , all yorubas gang up on her,
nonsense!!!!
Our tribe don't do borrow borrow, our own na our own , we don't rented!!!!
See engrish!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by durasome(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Guess this is totally taking a different turn altogether, see what they wrote....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3612637_20160417195951_jpeg5710ab3a8b4176067ccd8f8ba4d35473
.but waitooo if linda actually slept with sesan what's the big deal?? Or is she supposed to sleep with Angels smh

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
southniyikaye:
ashiere Nigeria limited,oloriburuku enterprise if the economy is killing ur generation,what is my own biz? Or was I the one that said your family shouldn't have proper planning ?bring it on,na u go tire.
mtcheeeeeew demented fool with a deformed brain, my broke nature is more Dan enof to buy u and ur life worth put together.... See if u like rant like a dog covered with rabies, u will still make no point... Gush, y I stooped so low to respond to u, is really taunting me.... A lowlifer whose beginning and end stays in Nl.... Ur total existence is an error and an injustice to humans....
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Chommieblaq(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Excuse me ma, it's thanks not tanx. tongue

Great job u have got dear!

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by emperorchedda(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!(ATTEMPTED MANSLAUGHTER)

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....
Guy you don kill me for this nairaland. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ceejay80s(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
greggng:

Leave trash for lawma. The bottomline is for linda to mind her business. A man that went about playing dirty with kids to endure whatever dirt they rob on his cloths. If she cannot stop insulting wizkid then she should be ready for the worst. Dragging women into all. This won't erase the fact that she has a confirmed smelly pussy

Now u have confirmed that somebodys sister has a smelly kitty cat,
What if I tell u that I know ur sister and she too has a double smelly kitty cat, I aint joking cos I know ur sister very well,
Ur sister is not a member of this forum, so I can't get banned for my post , except the insult is direct to u, and if I get banned, every other person should be banned as well because linda is a nairaland forum member too

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda, learn to taste ur words before spitting them out! U do me i do u, God no go vex! #balanced equation!

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sompsonz(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
No one has said its wrong just like am sure no one said wizkid is right with his comments . But why denying to form saint female advocate grin grin
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by emperorchedda(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

And ur comment isn't shameful? Kettle calling pot black...
Tell me, what has Linda got to lose ? She doesn't pay house rent , she live in her own mansion, drives her own car, while that no sense ofém manu boy just got evicted from his house wey he dey use pose as him own, I hear he rented the car and his clothes, shoes too.
Because Linda is igbo and wizkid is yoruba , all yorubas gang up on her,
nonsense!!!!
Our tribe don't do borrow borrow, our own na our own , we don't rented!!!!
See engrish!!!!!!
My fellow igbo brother, please don't bring tribe into this, no one has bothered to know their neither is anyone supporting one party due to tribal affiliations

Linda is very wrong to publish a character assassinating article against wizkid and she's been lambasted for that

No one cares which tribe either of them is from

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ceejay80s(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2016
durasome:
.but waitooo if linda actually slept with sesan what's the big deal?? Or is she supposed to sleep with Angels smh

I tire o!!!
Some people just don't have sense, no mind dem , na obatala and babalawo she suppose to dey sleep with?
Some of all these things on nairaland has slept with someone's sister or brother and linda's own come be sin

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx for the correction.

Although you can do that without sounding condescending.
ki nnu je be?

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

No it isn't , not when u are Ikeji or a no margin blogger. And surely not when pple can ever be them-imperfect-selves no more, and even in their attempt to be somebody else, Linda's fast selling pungent reVULVA keeps opening in places most unlikely.

Pls she should keep sniffing her own pot. I donno why the hell she is telling us it stinks, we Know already. X0x0
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
mtcheeeeeew my father is a demented fool with a deformed brain, your broke nature is more Dan enof to buy me and my life worth put together.... I will rant like a dog covered with rabies, i will still make no point... Gush, y Did u stooped so low to respond to me, is really taunting me.... A lowlifer whose beginning and end stays in Nl.... My total existence is an error and an injustice to humans....
no wonder u used a female moniker,u don't even cherish ur gender.ur life is finished as you've rightly said.thunder will scatter ur generation and unborn ones if u quote me again.useless fellow pretending to be a lady.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2016
[size=16pt]cyber war these days.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by greggng: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

Listen and listen carefully first u re a liar I ve brothers only. Since u re into guess work, I won't join issues with u. If I were u I will advice linda to leave trash for lawma. If she continues more scandals that will make her visit international women court will come up.

Now u have confirmed that somebodys sister has a smelly kitty cat,
What if I tell u that I know ur sister and she too has a double smelly kitty cat, I aint joking cos I know ur sister very well,
Ur sister is not a member of this forum, so I can't get banned for my post , except the insult is direct to u, and if I get banned, every other person should be banned as well because linda is a nairaland forum member too
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

I won't condescend to your level. Go for an upgrade training. Take a course on the female body. U don't need to be a doctor to know dat ur vagina shouldn't smell FISHY. There's what they call SEX EDUCATION!!! At least mine doesn't. Else no one will be eating it, and kissing me.

Stop showing ur ignorance. Vagina shouldn't stink or smell fishy!!! See a doctor if yours is smelling fishy. All u women working around with candida/ yeast infections and thinking that that is how we should roll. Doctor indeed.
sowi....u are just incredibly daft....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.