Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63197 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by superemmy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
If you had common sense you would know she's the one who started it all. Invading people's privacy and getting hurt for it. For all I care she should go and die.

omenka:
As women, I'm disappointed at the position some of you guys are taking on this.

Have you ever been a victim of cyber bullying?? Do you know how this thing feels?? Do you know one could even get suicidal over these jeers, abuses, and taunts??

Would you guys be happy hearing she took an overdose of valium tomorrow?? Come on!! This is uncalled for guys.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

it still doesnt change the fact the the kitty cat smells...thats what am pointing out

You see how u just shot urself and exposed ur inability to read and understand well

U pointed out that someone's kitty cat plus stinks, plus including the persons family and u too. And I said it's not supposed to be stinking. If it's smelling anything unpleasant, see a doc or a gyn. Bacteria present there isn't supposed to make I smell but to balance the PH dat protects it from infections, lamely put. But instead of understanding, u started calling yourself a lowlife, expecting me to banter words with you, telling me ur a doctor, ur a microbiologist, bacteria this and dat, now u've come to the saaaaaammme point I was making.

Madam smelly pussy, if u stick ur hand in ur pussy an u either can't put it in ur nose/mouth, or if u need assistance, ask ur man to taste it or smell it, and he can't stand d smell/taste, kindly see a doc /gyn. Next time understand dat advice no be curse. After all. If I came to ur practice centre and said this same thing, u won't dare tell me what u just spewed. Or else, I sorry for ur clients, dats if u have any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Heavance(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Even if she did, wetin concern us? Don't we have our own skeletons?
They are adults, if Una vex go and arrest then for getting emotional. Na small boiz dey tell others how many girls or who he sleep with, so childish.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

You see how u just shot urself and exposed ur inability to read and understand well

U pointed out that someone's kitty cat plus stinks, plus including the persons family and u too. And I said it's not supposed to be stinking. If it's smelling anything unpleasant, see a doc or a gyn. Bacteria present there isn't supposed to make I smell but to balance the PH dat protects it from infections, lamely put. But instead of understanding, u started calling yourself a lowlife, expecting me to banter words with you, telling me ur a doctor, ur a microbiologist, bacteria this and dat, now u've come to the saaaaaammme point I was making.

Madam smelly pussy, if u stick ur hand in ur pussy an u either can't put it in ur nose/mouth, or if u need assistance, ask ur man to taste it or smell it, and he can't stand d smell/taste, kindly see a doc /gyn. Next time understand dat advice no be curse. After all. If I came to ur practice centre and said this same thing, u won't dare tell me what u just spewed. Or else, I sorry for ur clients, dats if u have any.
i still maintain that kitty cat smells....the mistake i made was that it stinks...but for per smell ot does
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by vikeyz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid vs Linda- Make una fear God
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by freetowns: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
superemmy:

If you had common sense you would know she's the one who started it all. Invading people's privacy and getting hurt for it. For all I care she should go and die.

No. On d contrary, u shuld go and die first. One hateful bitter individual you are. Wishing someone death like u are d giver of life. God punish your generation. FOOL.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Temmy2016(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Guess this is totally taking a different turn altogether, see what they wrote....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3612637_20160417195951_jpeg5710ab3a8b4176067ccd8f8ba4d35473
this whizkid of a boy, I m nt a fan of either though..he is jst too loose with words, evn his so called fans...all alike...and that makes me feel so irritated the more, whenever they mention him...I can't even use him as a good example for aspiring young mucisians..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Temmy2016(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
vikeyz:
Wizkid vs Linda- Make una fear God
the boy is jst too loose for him to own any respect...this young man, being too carried away with money and women...at that stage...we ve heard a lot abt the fame of some past mucisians...but where re they nw...tell the young boy to thred carefully....
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Oliviaxx(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Most ladies here have made me ashamed to be a woman also..all of you shaming yourselves thinking you are shaming Linda should be ashamed of yourselves! Cheering a guy on 'coz he is insulting your 'fellow woman' and almost everything you represent!
SHAME ON YOU!!! Pwaah!tufiakwa...I spit in disgust

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Imagecraft(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
I knw they will prove their maturity one day and stop watching their dirty linen outside.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
alexlee50:
Where is the picture of linda fucking sesan? These guys should shut the hole in their face
If he releases the picture/video now, it is you that will still open your big mouth to call him names for snapping/recording what was supposed to be intimate, and releasing it to the public. So, just SHUT UP.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
bunfooon, wen a bad rumour spreads round abt u, u r meant to debunk it, or doesn't he know its disrupting his rep.... Mofoooooo don't quote me, me am not Linda oooo, I will just pour d vexatn of our current economy on...idiotic fella.....begone nincompoop
There is nothing disrupting anything here. Shebi you people said its normal for 'two adults' to have sex? what are you now saying? He should come and explain to YOU why he had sex? or give you details of the 'sexcapade'? #Yinmu
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

YOU'RE MORE FOOLISH.
pls don't showcase ur stupidity here... Why sleep with a lady and tell ur frnds bout it That's how he will sleep with u and I wonder what the smell of ya pussy would be too
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
pls don't showcase ur stupidity here... Why sleep with a lady and tell ur frnds bout it That's how he will sleep with u and I wonder what the smell of ya pussy would be too
Hahahaha. Thats so funny. Why won't you think everybody is as cheap as you are?
When you sleep with a lady and the smell of her pussy almost kills you, why won't you tell your friends?
As for the smell of my p***y, well, you can keep wondering.
GOODNIGHT
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by UIA04(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Revolva:

My keypad is freezin when I wrote that

Wat I meant was all. Those stars you. Mentioned don't have time. For showing material things on social media like what's linda does and I am. Not a woman ok
I know you are not a woman. You can re-read
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by SycophanticGoat: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
idiot wah of the man dah slept with her?? Won't u castigate dah idotic kiss and tell niggur

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by SycophanticGoat: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

What is dis one saying ? So before u have a fight with somebody, u go dey find him birth certificate to know if u senior the person for age abi,
Who ever she fuuccks is her business , its not news, I myself ffuuuuckkked yesterday, maake una put my news on nairaland front page, many of u nairalanders are just childish

I tire oh! As if there's a big deal in putting prick inside toto. Like say na one big achievement for male folks and a shame to female folks. Nigerian people (especially guys and some holier than thou females) and their archaic reasoning sha. Same people can't even account for the number of guys that chuk prick inside their sisters and girlfriends toto go come dey bash one girl way one foolish guy expose say him burry him prick inside her.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Hahahaha. Thats so funny. Why won't you think everybody is as cheap as you are?
When you sleep with a lady and the smell of her pussy almost kills you, why won't you tell your friends?
As for the smell of my p***y, well, you can keep wondering.
GOODNIGHT
I tot u were sensible and misinterpreted my quote the first time , that's y I replied u but now I see u are a dimwit, babes who u don epp ?? Biko its late, can't argue with ur level of reasoning..
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by superemmy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Look at this bastaard of a thousand fathers, spitting trash, go screw yourself. God punish your father, your mother, Your unborn generations. Iranu. Idiot showing your prowess at being an ignoramus. Penchant, Disgruntled and Godforsaken modafucker. Go get a Life instead of staying here defending your poverty stricken self and that biaatch.

freetowns:

No. On d contrary, u shuld go and die first. One hateful bitter individual you are. Wishing someone death like u are d giver of life. God punish your generation. FOOL.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
upon all the fake birkin bags and true religion jeans Linda ikeji still looks dirty.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Obiwiz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
So una only problem na to know who Linda fhuck and who she no fhuck? Una dey suffer from low self esteem o. Any grown-up and single person get right and freedom to fhuck anybody wey him/her like as long as d adults involved give dia consent.
And to guys/girls, only fools and immature minds indulge in 'kiss-and-tell'.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by alexlee50: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

If he releases the picture/video now, it is you that will still open your big mouth to call him names for snapping/recording what was supposed to be intimate, and releasing it to the public. So, just SHUT UP.
you are shameless and irresponsible like whizkid? What kind of a man kisses and tells? What kind of a man calls a woman hoe, ashawo? That is no man, that's a child.if your boyfriend screws you and starts spreading tales about you, how would u feel about it? Your senses should tell you it was a child you dated not a man.and as for the trash whizkid is spewing, if he can't show proof, he and people like you should shut up, grow up and move on with life

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by tivta(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Most ladies here have made me ashamed to be a woman also..all of you shaming yourselves thinking you are shaming Linda should be ashamed of yourselves! Cheering a guy on 'coz he is insulting your 'fellow woman' and almost everything you represent!
SHAME ON YOU!!! Pwaah!tufiakwa...I spit in disgust

Why did she threatened to end his career only to play the gender card when he too threatened her? Women can't eat their cake and have it, God made women to support men and not compete with men, don't draw the first blood if you can't fight...
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Onila2: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maximillian1:
Am surprised at most of d female comments above..xo women hate on their fellow women like this

don't mind those mofos
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Irishrena1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

They just want to pressure her into dropping the case not that they don't know she did nothing wrong by dating the Sedan guy. They trying to use peer pressure.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by gazmann(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

it still doesnt change the fact the the kitty cat smells...thats what am pointing out

Yeah at dr. Your being frank. Its something that happens on and off. Why is anyone attacking her for being frank. Pussy can catch one ish or the other and stink for a while. Aunty probably straffed on one of those occasion and it went down in history.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Oliviaxx(f): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
tivta:

Why did she threatened to end his career only to play the gender card when he too threatened her? Women can't eat their cake and have it, God made women to support men and not compete with men, don't draw the first blood if you can't fight...

What you just said is totally unconnected to my previous post so I dont understand why you quoted me.secondly, you didnt see anywhere in that post where I said linda was right did you?...and for drawing first blood if you cant fight;so according to you 'fighting' means 'name calling' huh Smh
Ps:Do not quote me again.thank you

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by gazmann(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Quit ooo quit pussy smells , stinks or wateva . Its not far fetched it happens . Linda bleeped on a stinking smelly window. Leave dr's opinion. Yours could have smelt someday just that your buddie didnt spill it
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by freetowns: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Get a life. Even if u can't afford a life, just borrow small. I bet u don't know the meaning of half the things u just typed. Keyboard warrior ranting behind a screen. God has already punished your parents badly enough with a child like u. No punishment comes even close.
superemmy:
Look at this bastaard of a thousand fathers, spitting trash, go screw yourself. God punish your father, your mother, Your unborn generations. Iranu. Idiot showing your prowess at being an ignoramus. Penchant, Disgruntled and Godforsaken modafucker. Go get a Life instead of staying here defending your poverty stricken self and that biaatch.

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by superemmy(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Look at this FOOL telling me I don't know half of the things I typed, you think everyone is an uneducated illiterate like you, I Blame Your Mother For Not Terminating you when she had the chance because the world would have had one less useless nincompoop like you to feed. Get the fhuck of my back. Idio.t cursed psycho modafucka
freetowns:
Get a life. Even if u can't afford a life, just borrow small. I bet u don't know the meaning of half the things u just typed. Keyboard warrior ranting behind a screen. God has already punished your parents badly enough with a child like u. No punishment comes even close.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by gbamila: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2016
But her accusers have done several women, so for them to complain of hers means others arent smelling. Linda lost my respect when she allows all sorts of Libers hateful comments concerning news on her site. Toke Makinwa and Toni Payne are alive today cos they are strong women. You need to go back and check comments on Linda's post concerning these ladies (pure cyber bullying). For me, she enjoys her (LIBers) commenters tearing people to pieces so she should honor her time with karma
Fadekebisola:

as if ur own kitty cat dont stink...we all know the vagina smells including mine,yours and your mother's and sisters own
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by pillarmaria(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Genea:
idiot wah of the man dah slept with her?? Won't u castigate dah idotic kiss and tell niggur
I never supported nor rebuked any of them. BTW, what did you gain calling me and idiot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.