Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? (4689 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:
angry
Where was baby when I was spending good money in Quilox and the palms on his mother just so that she can smile? grin. Where was junior when I was enduring her drama just to be the gentleman she wants? What of the money spent on honeymoon? Now I don marry her finish one boy wan come collect my babe? What will happen to all my investment?

grin grin grin Really, I don't think guys get jealous of their children. It's the women who make a big deal about "focusing" on junior like say na dem go first born pikin for dis world.

Even if baby is sleeping, they will still find something to do just keep oga thirsty. Is that good?

Lmaooo. Look at this bush man...your never get enough gain from your investment? Infact, junior is the returns of the investment. Its just that bosom that junior has taken over that is paining you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lmaooo. Look at this bush man...your never get enough gain from your investment? Infact, junior is the returns of the investment. Its just that bosom that junior has taken over that is paining you cheesy
cheesy
Who is the owner of the boobz? Is it not the man that married her? Junior just colonize everything just like that. No way. We must share!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by SapeleWater(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Dat na lie, abeg. Na women dey even jealous their female daughters if the husband dey always get their time pass the wife.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy
Who is the owner of the boobz? Is it not the man that married her? Junior just colonize everything just like that. No way. We must share!

You want to be sharing junior's milk with him? shocked
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2016
SapeleWater:
Dat na lie, abeg. Na women dey even jealous their female daughters if the husband dey always get their time pass the wife.

Not true AT ALL
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

You want to be sharing junior's milk with him? shocked
Ewww.

The secretion of another human being? No. I just want to play dazzall. Besides, her body belongs to MEEEE.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by SapeleWater(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Not true AT ALL
Why you dey argue? Shey you don marry?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

Ewww.

The secretion of another human being? No. I just want to play dazzall. Besides, her body belongs to MEEEE.

Smh undecided
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
SapeleWater:

Why you dey argue? Shey you don marry?

Yes and i get five pikin. Tiri boys, two girls
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Smh undecided

Yeah, your body belongs to your husband. Just like his body belongs to you. You already know this. Why then will you give junior all the attention?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

Yeah, your body belongs to your husband. Just like his body belongs to you. You already know this. Why then will you give junior all the attention?

Did junior take over my body or are we having sex? Just a little attention, that's all. And remember its temporary
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Did junior take over my body or are we having sex? Just a little attention, that's all. And remember its temporary
Temporary should be like 3 weeks or 7 weeks at most. But you people will go scarce for like 1 year! Haba. You wan to wound the man?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

Temporary should be like 3 weeks or 7 weeks at most. But you people will go scarce for like 1 year! Haba. You wan to wound the man?

He's sha your baby angry
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Maamin(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
mineANDurs:
Because they themselves r babies too.
Its just two babies fighting for their mother's attention.

The difference is dat one of them is a shameless baby grin

Ur last sentence ehn! Go jor! cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

He's sha your baby angry

Lol. Of course. But the mother is making it a big deal by ignoring the man who put the baby there in the first place. Please what is bad is bad. angry
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. Of course. But the mother is making it a big deal by ignoring the man who put the baby there in the first place. Please what is bad is bad. angry

Lool,yes sir!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lool,yes sir!

grin grin when I get married, I think I should lay down the LAW. After delivery, she has to resume wifely duties early enough. I cannot be living like a bachelor when I have a wife. grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

grin grin when I get married, I think is should lay down the LAW. After delivery, she has to resume wifely duties early enough. I cannot be living like a bachelor when I have a wife. grin

Smh...you this man angry
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by hifaif1: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

This priest again cheesy i hope you change your mind soon. Its not easy to stay celibate

Yes, my lady. It is indeed not easy but it has always been my dream to don the cassock and celebrate Mass!!!

You should be a nun. There is something in your beautiful eyes!!! Something inexplicably divine!!! something so deep, so forgiving, so angelic!!!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2016
hifaif1:

Yes, my lady. It is indeed not easy but it has always been my dream to don the cassock and celebrate Mass!!!

You should be a nun. There is something in your beautiful eyes!!! Something inexplicably divine!!! something so deep, so forgiving, so angelic!!!

NUN?? shocked no way. Let the something in those eyes leave angry. Happy for you though...just be sincere about it
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Babies are attention seekers, mood wreckers and breast destroyers (especially baby boys). Imagine a man trying to get cozy with his wife only for the baby to cry and diffuse the whole mood... Show's over.

This one happened to an uncle of mine when I was visiting. I was with the baby in the living room when the mother went into the kitchen to prepare something. Stylishly, my uncle entered the kitchen, closed the door and I started hearing whispers and giggles...at that moment, the baby started crying. I rocked the baby, but he refused to stop. The Mum had to come out and carry him before he could stop. Then she started breast-feeding him. Do you know what the baby did? While sucking, he looked at his father and smiled. Can you imagine?! My uncle was speechless. All he did was to stare back and mutter 'Ajo Nwa' mockingly (Ajo nwa means 'wicked child'). It was terribly hilarious... Dude's almost 2 years now tho.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Smartini:
Babies are attention seekers, mood wreckers and breast destroyers (especially baby boys). Imagine a man trying to get cozy with his wife only for the baby to cry and diffuse the whole mood... Show's over.

This one happened to an uncle of mine when I was visiting. I was with the baby in the living room when the mother went into the kitchen to prepare something. Stylishly, my uncle entered the kitchen, closed the door and I started hearing whispers and giggles...at that moment, the baby started crying. I rocked the baby, but he refused to stop. The Mum had to come out and carry him before he could stop. Then she started breast-feeding him. Do you know what the baby did? While sucking, he looked at his father and smiled. Can you imagine?! My uncle was speechless. All he did was to stare back and mutter 'Ajo Nwa' mockingly (Ajo nwa means 'wicked child'). It was terribly hilarious... Dude's almost 2 years now tho.

Hahahaha dis is very funny. That baby is so damn wicked...what??
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Smartini:

Hahahaha dis is a very funny one...breast destroyers grin.That baby is so damn wicked the dad should have spanked him really
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by hifaif1: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

NUN?? shocked no way. Let the something in those eyes leave angry. Happy for you though...just be sincere about it

I can't just imagine how pure and pleasant you are going to look in religious habiliments!!!

But that is no issue, my lady. I shall invite you to my ordination party in some months' time!!!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2016
hifaif1:

I can't just imagine how pure and pleasant you are going to look in religious habiliments!!!

But that is no issue, my lady. I shall invite you to my ordination party in some months' time!!!

Lol. Alright,will be waiting!!!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

This priest again cheesy i hope you change your mind soon. Its not easy to stay celibate

#smiles
Don't discourage the lad, honeypie. If I was a good guy, I'd have become a padre

heyo, @ 'priest' keep it up son.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Aguiyi13:

#smiles
Don't discourage the lad, honeypie. If I was a good guy, I'd have become a padre

heyo, @ 'priest' keep it up son.

Thank God you know you're not a good guy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Thank God you know you're not a good guy cheesy

#chuckles ....look who's talkin' #whispers, you just turned down the offer of being a Nun.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Aguiyi13:

#chuckles ....look who's talkin'
#whispers, you just turned down the offer of being a Nun.

Heard that. No all good girls are nuns angry
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Heard that. No all good girls are nuns angry

haha..who's the good gurl , you ?
Hell ; Am I the only bad person on this gracious planet Earth ?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Jayjay0(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Op you lie...

Guys/men don't demand for much attention as the women
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Jayjay0:
Op you lie...

Guys/men don't demand for much attention as the women

Sure?? Cos even the guys agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Single Moms Promiscuous? / Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics / Pretty Lady Who Hawks Pure Water Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.