Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? (4693 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Aguiyi13:

haha..who's the good gurl , you ?
Hell ; Am I the only bad person on this gracious planet Earth ?

Definitely not. You have your gang smiley
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by rosieluv(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lmaooo i get that. Some even complain about their wives denying them access to her boobs ...saying its for the baby alone
hian do dey want to suck breastmilk?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:

hian do dey want to suck breastmilk?

I tire. Shameless babies grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Definitely not. You have your gang smiley

My gang , funny ! look hun. Am just A hood in the Robin 'n' A Robin in the Hood you know what I mean ?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some grown man battling over boobs ownership with his toddler and making flimsy fuss abouh it !

WHERE ARE ALL THE PSYCHOANALYST IN THIS COUNTRY, A mental test should be run on these guys !
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Jayjay0(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Sure?? Cos even the guys agree

Yeah..
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by rosieluv(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

I tire. Shameless babies grin
grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Smh...you this man angry

grin It's all for love.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by SapeleWater(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Yes and i get five pikin. Tiri boys, two girls
You just dey start be dat
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by UyiIredia(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:
As crazy as it sounds,some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while. My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been for so close with your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?

No. No. No. Men aren't generally jealous of their babies. In fact they totally care for them like my father did when I was a baby.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
UyiIredia:

No. No. No. Men aren't generally jealous of their babies. In fact they totally care for them like my father did when I was a baby.

Lool, we both know you were too innocent and naive to know what was going on around you at that period you were a baby isn't it?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by UyiIredia(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Lool, we both know you were too innocent and naive to know what was going on around you at that period you were a baby isn't it?

I know from what my late mum told me confirmed by pictures of my lated dad and me then.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by eyinjuege: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Sistem007:

#smiles...my dear it's not that easy o. Put urself in the man's shoe a bit. What if it's the man that got so attached to the baby that all he cares about is the baby and not ur well being anymore the way he used to? it's a two way thing anyways, just that it's more inclined to the males coz the mothers get to bond with the baby more than the men.

Truth is, a baby needs physical care which if not provided can be injurious to his/her health. Also at that same point, the child also needs emotional care which should be provided else we continue to raise sociopaths in our society.

The father wants the physical and emotional care, but the child actually NEEDS it.

In actual fact, both parents should provide such care for the child, but a lot of men relegate that responsibility to only their wives.

Men that are jealous of their kids need to suck it up.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2016
eyinjuege:

Truth is, a baby needs physical care which if not provided can be injurious to his/her health. Also at that same point, the child also needs emotional care which should be provided else we continue to raise sociopaths in our society.

The father wants the physical and emotional care, but the child actually NEEDS it.

In actual fact, both parents should provide such care for the child, but a lot of men relegate that responsibility to only their wives.

Men that are jealous of their kids need to suck it up.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Aguiyi13:
Some grown man battling over boobs ownership with his toddler and making flimsy fuss abouh it !

WHERE ARE ALL THE PSYCHOANALYST IN THIS COUNTRY, A mental test should be run on these guys !

Lmao! Just saw this ...mental test??
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:
As crazy as it sounds,some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while. My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been for so close with your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?
hey beauty! Are u by any chance "ajuzie grace"? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
ActOfWar:
hey beauty! Are u by any chance "ajuzie grace"? smiley

Hi, no i'm not

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Hi, no i'm not
Oh I get it. Sorry for disturbing u madam.
Though I sent u a pm, didn't u see it?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
ActOfWar:

The mail i registered with is not functioning for now...sorry about that
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

The mail i registered with is not functioning for now...sorry about that
shocked shocked shocked shey na style she use decline ni abi na true true she de talk

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by fopishow(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sharp guy, but that was so 2002 lol smiley. She is not ajuzie. tongue
ActOfWar:

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by fopishow(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sharp guy, but that was so 2002 lol smiley. She is not ajuzie lol.
ActOfWar:

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
fopishow:
Sharp guy, but that was so 2002 lol smiley. She is not ajuzie lol.
Bro I wasn't pulling any stunt on her, I got a mail from one aju.zie(a reply) and So I asked Layla if it was her and she declined, so I had to remind her I sent her a pm. U grab?? well it's not my burden to make u understand, is it? Even if I tried scoping her,.pls brother how is that ur business Dey ur lane o.

Cc layla129, wasn't trying to scope u undecided
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
ActOfWar:

Bro I wasn't pulling any stunt on her, I got a mail from one aju.zie(a reply) and So I asked Layla if it was her and she declined, so I had to remind her I sent her a pm. U grab?? well it's not my burden to make u understand, is it? Even if I tried scoping her,.pls brother how is that ur business Dey ur lane o.

Cc layla129, wasn't trying to scope u undecided

Lol
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

Lol
I mentioned you because with the way that guy de talk, ah sure say na hin u too de think. I saw a fine girl and I admired her beauty, simple. cool how are you doing madam
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
ActOfWar:

I mentioned you because with the way that guy de talk, ah sure say na hin u too de think. I saw a fine girl and I admired her beauty, simple. cool how are you doing madam

Its fine. I'm ok, thank you. How was your day?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

Its fine. I'm ok, thank you. How was your day?
Alhamdulillah.
Abeg who be the girl wey u use for ur dp before, i wan know
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
ActOfWar:

Alhamdulillah.
Abeg who be the girl wey u use for ur dp before, i wan know

My ancestor
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

My ancestor
Like you can't pass ur message without insults I asked because I have been trying to find the resemblance btw ur new pp and d former one. Yet u ll be ranting bout that u dont insult peepz on NL, she was even telling someone dz morning dt she doesn't reply insults that she'd rather ignore. Just go sad undecided #disappointed
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
ActOfWar:

Like you can't pass ur message without insults I asked because I have been trying to find the resemblance btw ur new pp and d former one. Yet u ll be ranting bout that u dont insult peepz on NL, she was even telling someone dz morning dt she doesn't reply insults that she'd rather ignore. Just go sad undecided #disappointed

Don't make me laugh please...what is the insult here now
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:

Don't make me laugh please...what is the insult here now
Apology accepted. By the way you are looking good in this ur new pic buh u looked better in d former pic. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Wasiu Lashed Tina With His Stick So Hard That She Was Enjoying It(pics) / Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts / Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.