Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (57547 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Affable0709(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
After Buhari was announced as the winner of the presidential election, people started trekking for him . A man trekked from Lagos to Abuja and we thought the people were insane, and never knew they were being prophetic, they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not you must trek. Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for Buhari. Well, all the same, the children of Israel trekked from Egypt to the promise land. It's now our turn; Nigerians are trekking to their promise land. Turn to your neighbour and say, Neighbour! Shout neighbour! I will 'trek' there before you. Happy trekking!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by shamecurls(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
9. She prefers Ogbono soup to Okro soup
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Opistorincos(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

He is aware. Because I share them with him. As I am aware of any gift he receives, so is he aware about any gift I receive.

He is not so insecure to be concerned about whom I'm receiving gifts from because the person giving me the gift knows that there are no strings. I don't pretend to be single outside. Everyone around me knows I'm married. So whoever is giving me a gift especially men, and expecting something in return is in for a shocker.

she be white girl no mind her
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
MzPecs:
What on earth is a responsible guy doing with a lady with such traits? undecidedundecided
Same thoughts
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s][size=1pt]
Affable0709:
After Buhari was announced as the winner of the presidential election, people started trekking for him . A man trekked from Lagos to Abuja and we thought the people were insane, and never knew they were being prophetic, they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not you must trek. Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for Buhari. Well, all the same, the children of Israel trekked from Egypt to the promise land. It's now our turn; Nigerians are trekking to their promise land. Turn to your neighbour and say, Neighbour! Shout neighbour! I will 'trek' there before you. Happy trekking!!!
[/size][/s]

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by odudueffiom(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hw i go take kno u ain't sleeping around?
Vinshu:
I receive calls very often even more than my hubby. Yet, I ain't sleeping around
hw do i know u don't sleep around?....

And I accept gifts from people either material or financial from both male and female yet, I ain't sleeping around.

Somethings are to be kept secret.

People can posses traits but ain't who you think they are.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by mrtantalizers(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
fjfjfj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by yinkslinks(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
olosho shut up
Vinshu:
I receive calls very often even more than my hubby. Yet, I ain't sleeping around

And I accept gifts from people either material or financial from both male and female yet, I ain't sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by prinsam30: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
what if she exhibit all these characteristics you just laid down and yet she's not sleeping around, what can we call that
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by henryhemon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

How do we know you don't sleep around? Your husband sha.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lordabas:
Nonsense and ingredient!

If you make good use of yor God given prick and rise to the occasion when it matterz drilling her to high heavens. There is no way on earth your wife won't be loyal to yor prick!
grin grin grin grin prick no be everything o for relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
I go beat beat her comot my house.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Is your husband aware of the bolded yet he
is not concerned? Like seriously, u accept everything guys offer u including your admirers and in return they expect nothing? undecided

oyami lenu ooo
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by solidman59(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Are you sure you ain't cheating? Try telling your husband about how you accept gifts na. My dear, quote me anywhere, there's always something about anything you can't tell someone.
Vinshu:

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Krisan234:
I go beat beat her comot my house.
Woman beater grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by krak101(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
12. Some of the ladies will claim they do some of those things OP said but yet they don't sleep around. The traits are recessive so they don't just know yet. Sooner than later they'll start manifesting. Watch out for those kind of ladies cause they have the potentials to sleep around.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by fatymore(f): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
It a lie joor..Nobody loves a broke nigga...We always pretend to be ni....Even thou u lot of money..You still need ur boo own as complement

Everybody is a flirt..does givin attention to those who admire u makes u a flirt

If you give it to her well..she won't look elsewhere for it

Gifts are materials given to u by those who admire and appreciate u..so why won't I collect it

Being secretive doesn't mean u av a skeleton..it just means u don't want people pokenosin in ur affairs
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
I swear wristbangle please stop composing all these your lists of this& that, most of the time, they are wacked!!! Leave the list for tosyne2much, you can always support him with your comment. His observations are way better
Just negodu! I'm sure you compiled this list because of one cheating wife in your neighbourhood. List so wacko!!!

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by emerged01(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
kristen12:

Jeez!! You're such a baby.
SMH

Hmm,for mentioning gender equality? #cough... somebody needs to educate more on this issue of gender equality.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by vivalavida(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
My immediate ex gurlfriend has all the above listed characteristics.

I dont regret leaving her

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by mukhcech(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Is your husband aware of the bolded yet he is not concerned? Like seriously, u accept everything guys offer u including your admirers and in return they expect nothing? undecided

nah husband be that. Abeg u don get ur next post title. I mean what kind of husband is that. A weak one I must say. Nice writeup, more matured than tosyn2much 10-10 things. Alhamdulillah, my wife no mark anything for that ur checklist. Em blessed.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by gidimasters(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
wristbangle:

It's part of the equation bro. Don't mind them. The funniest thing when u caught them, they will say "he is my uncle". Which uncle? undecided
Uncle Sule, My Great Grandfather's Father Uncle.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Ghost447(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
9. She has plethora of friends with questionable dispositions
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

If all these are true and he never complained, then something is really wrong somewhere. Either from ur end or his own part. So many factors makes men fold arm to circumstances and a lot of time, their silence can be dangerous than reaction. I have friends who adopt such policy of, 'if u talk now, na another thing she go turn am to, I no get time..' Just watch out..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
dotmanz:

If all these are true and he never complained, then something is really wrong somewhere. Either from ur end or his own part. So many factors makes men fold arm to circumstances and a lot of time, their silence can be dangerous than reaction. I have friends who adopt such policy of, 'if u talk now, na another thing she go turn am to, I no get time..' Just watch out..

I've been watching out for 3 years.. still watching out
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Innomach(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

He is aware. Because I share them with him. As I am aware of any gift he receives, so is he aware about any gift I receive.

He is not so insecure to be concerned about whom I'm receiving gifts from because the person giving me the gift knows that there are no strings. I don't pretend to be single outside. Everyone around me knows I'm married. So whoever is giving me a gift especially men, and expecting something in return is in for a shocker.

Men can toast you even when they know your husband and children. Never be too sure of yourself. And don't think you can handle everything. A guy out there could be smarter than you think. The best thing is to try and keep away as much as you can and don't take everything for granted thinking that you are in control.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
donephi:
These are not enough signs or reasons
Ignore them at your own risk.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by jojothaiv(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
And some words are better left unsaid!!!
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
I swear wristbangle please stop composing all these your lists of this& that, most of the time, they are wacked!!! Leave the list for tosyne2much, you can always support him with your comment. His observations are way better
Just negodu! I'm sure you compiled this list because of one cheating wife in your neighbourhood. List so wacko!!!

Actually Mr "know it all", your comment lacks common sense and it will be better if you take kindergarten lesson before its too late for you.

Also if I am correct, you and cohorts always attack tosyne2much whenever he drops article that pitch your veins.

It even seems from your comment, you are more frustrated than a hopeless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
bumi10:
That woman is an adulterous woman and she is a confirm liar. In fact a first class liar

How can his husband use those balms on her and the husband's pe.nis wasn't affected. Can his husband's pe.nis even stand the hotness of aboniki let alone to use other balms and powder join am.

The woman doesn't even know how to lie and she thinks the judge hasn't seen though her lies?

Husband no get money that why she is running. rubbish The man don train am for school finish and him no come finish his own school ans she wan leave him.

onye ara like u
hmmmmmm
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
solidman59:
Are you sure you ain't cheating? Try telling your husband about how you accept gifts na. My dear, quote me anywhere, there's always something about anything you can't tell someone.

@embolden

That is a very silly question.

Besides, my husband knows I accept gifts. In fact, he always wants to take the big part of it especially if it's money. Not all men are insecure. I
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ghost447:
9. She has plethora of friends with questionable dispositions
That one too follow .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.