Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (57544 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

He is aware. Because I share them with him. As I am aware of any gift he receives, so is he aware about any gift I receive.

He is not so insecure to be concerned about whom I'm receiving gifts from because the person giving me the gift knows that there are no strings. I don't pretend to be single outside. Everyone around me knows I'm married. So whoever is giving me a gift especially men, and expecting something in return is in for a shocker.

You are playing with fire...
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Sistem007(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
not at allsadsad.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander dear...if u know u wouldn't like him being as secretive as u are then why boast of being secretive? Nobody would like a secretive person in marriage coz it rings a lot of bell so desist from it and learn to be open.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by HajimeSaito(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

What has religion or where i come from have to do with any of this? Don't derail a thread.

I'm just curious. Do you practice Romuva?
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by jesussaves22: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Well, he is happy. I am happy. Our son is happy.

We, are family. That's what matters. So call him shameless. His wife and son loves him still. smiley
Your husband name is sorry you hear? My condolences to him because he has failed woefully. Tell him that I said sorry you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
CarlyX8:

not bad, but nothing is free even in Freetown, people don't give things away just for nothing,, just know that a day will come when someone might want something back.... whether sincere or not your already tied to that person, and you must give something back, who knows what it might be.....

I'm under no obligation to give anything back except it's made clear that it was loaned to me. Neither I'm I tied to anyone. Male or female. Irrespective of whatever has been given to me by that person.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by nwanwaoge(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

He is aware. Because I share them with him. As I am aware of any gift he receives, so is he aware about any gift I receive.

He is not so insecure to be concerned about whom I'm receiving gifts from because the person giving me the gift knows that there are no strings. I don't pretend to be single outside. Everyone around me knows I'm married. So whoever is giving me a gift especially men, and expecting something in return is in for a shocker.
.......stories.....kwontinu..*in patience jonarhan's voice *....
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Sistem007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

lolz no leave her...its when what she calls nothing becomes matters arising that's when she will understand
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
jesussaves22:
Your husband name is sorry you hear? My condolences to him because he has failed woefully. Tell him that I said sorry you hear?

Message delivered. smiley
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I've been playing with fire for a long time. Why stop now?
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by totorimi: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
For me I think when her dressing are make up and no longer done to please you then it is obviously been made up for some outside guy.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
gidimasters:
Uncle Sule, My Great Grandfather's Father Uncle.

gringrin

Comedians full nairaland I swear!
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by DrChukzy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Hmmm Na so them dey talk till fowl yanch go open. Wash!
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
usmanjay:
i swear I will shatter the phone unless she is not my wife how dare her ?
haba egbon. Just cari the phone go engineer and unlock it na
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Equalizer:
One good thing about Nairaland is that it's a faceless forum because I can't see the reason why a married woman that has respect her marriage will come out in the public and be saying most things I've just read here now.. Marriage is sacred and we should learn to respect that.. Let your family affair remain within the tentacles of your home.. I've spoken my mind..

Your opinion. Sadly, not everyone feels the same way wink
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
HajimeSaito:

I'm just curious. Do you practice Romuva?

No I dont.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wristbangle n tosyne2much I greet una o.....
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by dazzlingd(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

@embolden

That is a very silly question.

Besides, my husband knows I accept gifts. In fact, he always wants to take the big part of it especially if it's money. Not all men are insecure. I

1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

I've been playing with fire for a long time. Why stop now?

You are not the 1st to try this, very soon you might wanna collect a lil peck, a lil smooch and before you know it.. when you meet a charmer, you will know how far.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by pulsa(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
I receive calls very often even more than my hubby. Yet, I ain't sleeping around

And I accept gifts from people either material or financial from both male and female yet, I ain't sleeping around.

Somethings are to be kept secret.

People can posses traits but ain't who you think they are.
Why are you contradicting yourself?,
were you not the one that once advocated cheating for ladies.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
pulsa:

Why are you contradicting yourself?,
were you not the one that once advocated cheating for ladies.

Why are you so hasty to comment without thinking first with your brain? Where does my comment read "Ladies, don't cheat!" ? I told op I posses some of the traits he listed but I don't cheat how is that related to my previous thread? I said its good for ladies to cheat does not mean i cheat. Think with your head. Dont be too hasty to comment. Ok? Gosh.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

You are not the 1st to try this, very soon you might wanna collect a lil peck, a lil smooch and before you know it.. when you meet a charmer, you will know how far.

I'm waiting for the charmer cheesy
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by basingstoke: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
I receive calls very often even more than my hubby. Yet, I ain't sleeping around

And I accept gifts from people either material or financial from both male and female yet, I ain't sleeping around.

time shall tell
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by pulsa(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Why are you so hasty to comment without thinking first with your brain? Where does my comment read "Ladies, don't cheat!" ? I told op I posses some of the traits he listed but I don't cheat how is that related to my previous thread? I said its good for ladies to cheat does not mean i cheat. Think with your head. Dont be too hasty to comment. Ok? Gosh.

Nah I'm not stupid,anybody who advocates for cheating most likely cheats.
I actually pity your hobby he is in for a long ride with you.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by spafu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Accepting gift from who first? A fellow man like me? Not your relation? Abeg, a gift must be for a purpose? Are we taking about your male colleagues and church members giving you gift on your birthday, wedding anniversary or childbirth/naming? or just a male friend? And you share the gifts with him? Even I am poorer that Smith Poor, madam you wouldn't do that with me if I were your husband. But thank God, He has averted that trouble for us by giving you a man who can swallow those rubbish (sorry, that's how I view those acts). And seriously, we seldom give a gift with not expectation in return, even when you give alms to a bigger, you have a motive and an expectations. My experience with my naive ex, who was used to telling me "they (male toasters) are just mere friends, learn to trust me and believe me, you have nothing to fear" will not make any woman, married to me, to accept a gift that the giver is not first made to inform me, her husband. She dey craze?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by frisky2good(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Frequent calls, gifts, secrets........ babe your husband is the best man in Nigeria.

Vinshu:

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by napa: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by napa: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

@embolden

Besides, my husband knows I accept gifts. In fact, he always wants to take the big part of it especially if it's money. Not all men are insecure. I
What does your husband do for a living? This your own kind of marriage is rare o, you both receive gifts from random people and also share the spoils together. I hail thee
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by AyamBlaze: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

@embolden

Besides, my husband knows I accept gifts. In fact, he always wants to take take the big part of it especially if it's money. Not all men are insecure. I
Then ur loving husband takes d money and gifts u received to other married women outside.. Then they in turn share it with their husbands who then bring these gifts and money back to u. Like that, like that, and the cycle continues..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Donemmy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Hope u will be happy seen ur man reciprocating same kind gesture to other married women?
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

if truly yoy do this, then you lack the discipline that distinguishes a virtuos woman from "babes". Not only do you sound uncultured, your appetite seem on the loose. All things are lawful, but not all things are respecting............and expedient. did i just say anything?? sorry o

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by AyamBlaze: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
realmindz:

lazy husband meets a covetous woman is equals to what? chai, typical example of wen a man who has no shame meets a greedy woman..nice combo
Oga Titus and Madam Titus grin
realmindz:

lazy husband meets a covetous woman is equals to what? chai, typical example of wen a man who has no shame meets a greedy woman..nice combo
For example, Oga Titus and Madam Titus D;
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

Yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.