Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) (13118 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
well, OP am happy for you,, but I just hope by the end of the day, you'll marry her
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
u proud f showing her off , nw d million dollar q is cn she show u off .Dnt b surprised if u d side d*ck
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?
. Maybe she's a teen-ager ...who knows?
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
I love her like Crazy and.

I remember her telling me that I'm the reason why she's shinning and that my love for her is all she wants in this world. kiss kiss

She's one in a million.

I remember all the shakara she did when I first toasted/woo her and how she almost messed me up before my friends.. But I persisted non stop till she gave me green light. cheesy cheesy it was crazy I must confess.

So today we cool.
We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers.

She's a nairalander and reading..

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

So na u dey fvck her nw?......why all dis poetry na?,when nor b say na u pop her cherry, i sure say u talk pass lyk dis when u stil dey fvck ur last bae, e b lyk say dis one toto sweet u wel sha
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by kobokokabaka(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmm... Love in Tokyo
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
SIGH!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Amakastar: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
good for you but she no fine[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by dayojags10(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
You they change gf pass the number of times I change my boxers sef.

One mans queen is another mans sarewagba
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ebubey(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

I remember her telling me that I'm the reason why she's shinning and that my love for her is all she wants in this world. kiss kiss

She's one in a million.

I remember all the shakara she did when I first toasted/woo her and how she almost messed me up before my friends.. But I persisted non stop till she gave me green light. cheesy cheesy it was crazy I must confess.

So today we cool.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.
lols cheesy, nice hair cut dou smiley
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?

Because she looks like her daddy.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by MrCork: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

She's one in a million.

So today we cool.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

angry
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Icaretoo: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamex93:
Na person side chick u dey die for

undecided
In my nephew's voice.. Go joor
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by MrCork: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

She's one in a million.

So today we cool.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

the most beauuriful girl in which World??..... earth? undecided

....tell her to change color & she be beaurrriful proper proper! (TRUE STOrY)
angry
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Mediapace: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oh God,dash this guy sense,his condition is going critical embarassed

1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by MrCork: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Oh God,dash this guy sense,his condition is going critical embarassed

...see yor tomato head like jacket potato....are u beaurrriful?....are u even lightskin sef?.. Goat!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Mediapace: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
You and op,no difference
MrCork:

...see yor tomato head like jacket potato....are u beaurrriful?....are u even lightskin sef?.. Goat!! angry

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by MrCork: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mediapace:
You and op,no difference

...u cant even compare yor village semi-ilitarATE sef to my woman: Kashybaby......she so beauriiiful she will make u loooklike house-made anyday!!(trussss me) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Jumbledwords: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

She's one in a million.

So today we cool.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

1. my love for her is all she wants in this world - This is quite the r3tarded lie, don't you agree?
2. We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers. - Am I the only one that thinks this is just plain weird?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by mathmatica: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

She's one in a million.

So today we cool.
We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers....Pls,which of the girls on the pic are you referring as you girl?....no ves ooo,I just want to be sure that my eyes are not deceiving me.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
WOW!!!

She's the most beautiful lady in the world.

Congrats!!!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by sotadegrt(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Were you d one dt deflowered her? I bet u aren't. Sagging over used breast
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
She's cute
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by jbazic(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
She no pretty reach my girls back breast.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
ebubey:

lols cheesy, nice hair cut dou smiley

Bia...is that Futo? The building @ d background of ur DP....

You're cute sha! Lemme be ur Airforce1 na kiss
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:

She's one in a million.

So today we cool.

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.
sincerely she is beautiful
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
MzLarem:
Sikira re keh grin
ika ni e fa
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
gamaliel121:

That her friend go well oo...
Point
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ebubey(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Bia...is that Futo? The building @ d background of ur DP....
You're cute sha! Lemme be ur Airforce1 na kiss
tnks smiley, no dats abuja hostel, Unijos.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Perfecttouch:
ika ni e fa
Ba shey ri niyen jare,baba oko mi.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by iluvkpetus: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na because you never blow o,If you blow now u go just dump her sorry ass, I pray she use pusssy juice tie you down before you blow sha grin grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
In other words, one of my street student just bought himself a brand new Toyota Spider....'''#Street sweet die!!! cheesy
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by pamcode(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol nairalanders. Una own too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.