Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) (13116 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wonder,I was looking for toolz-
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2016
REMMEI:
Is this the babe that killed the music career?..

LOL

You be mad man ooo

Lwkmd
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by titi4fola(f): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
All I can see here is perky boobs that won't even full my hand hian!

You can prove me wrong oh grin
men!!!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by titi4fola(f): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2016
She's sweet, cool, cutie.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by stubbornman(m): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2016
angry Nah this girl make Mayorkun first you blow..nah she dey eat your studio money...jess breakup already
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by unapapadeycraze: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2016
titi4fola:
She's sweet, cool, cutie.

Btw you and her, who is finer?
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by noobsaibot2(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2016
[size=48pt]OGBANJES EVERYWHERE!!!

SEE EM EVEREWHERE!!!

**DISCLAIMER**
The poster uses this medium to disclaim the post, it is just an opinion.
Use at owners risk![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 20, 2016
See DUCK face grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by duduade: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?
I swear did you see the black edges surrounding her mouth...
He had to over edit the picture sef...

Fugly girl...
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by denican: 5:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Yeah
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by VoteforLANICKY(f): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2016
ebubey:

tnks smiley, no dats abuja hostel, Unijos.

Oh..wooh...My bad

Am Ife Btw...and you're Ebube I guess..let's get offf NL na...you mind?
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by refiner(f): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2016
....airforce1 ur boo is pretty!..hold her tight..wink
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by donephi(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2016
ebubey:

tnks smiley, no dats abuja hostel, Unijos.
you schooled in jos(unijos or demonstration second school)
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
She's cute
my friend grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by djgrafiti(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Most of ya'll don't get it that when a man says his woman is the most beautiful woman in the world,He meant 'In his world'.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Airforce1:
my friend grin
you don get new babe and forget my side na
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by whizcartel(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2016
she is fine... but that pouting of lips is giving her head contour.. no disrespect.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by tunaguy(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Airforce1 neva expererit
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ebubey(f): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2016
donephi:
you schooled in jos(unijos or demonstration second school)
i said unijos undecided
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2016
tunaguy:
Airforce1 neva expererit
undecided
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?

transgender ofcourse !
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Ifakiland(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2016
she look responsible...other news check out my bae...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2016
I think its time we all go look for work even if it means cleaning Gutters instead of this topic angry
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Ifakiland(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
otiigba1:
I think its time we all go look for work even if it means cleaning Gutters instead of this topic angry
oti binu?
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
This people posting photos of their GIRL FRIENDS and their girl friend will be the first to arrive in the church on sunday. Even though they are forking around with people they are not married to. They will also claim to be born again tongue
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
make u na give me one oo no be stret gurl.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Ifakiland:

oti binu?
yea! And you know i am right angry
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
I don't have your time
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by mattiu(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2016
e be lik say she dey write waec looks lik she jez finishd sed sch bt cute tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ghost08(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
This one no see first half draw where obasanjo dey,,,,mtcheeews

I swear. Obj go win both half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face Book Wahala / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.