Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) (13119 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Ada9103(f): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Fine geh
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by gbens2000(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2016
U get betta eye jare,kudos smiley
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by schumastic(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Airforce1:
her love for me is unconditional

her moniker cus i doubt if she is a nairalander grin grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by gbens2000(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:
Fine geh
yeah the bae fine wella.ada my NL crush come and follow and vote for my home gal in the miss nairaland 2016.https://www.nairaland.com/ladyjul,I believe u no fall my hand oh. cool
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by temmym4(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2016
I think i do understand the OP. Almost all boys go through this particular stage in life, you feel your bae is the prettiest in the world according to your eyes. Some reasonings do change as maturity sets in.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway, with the head structure and appearance, i will still rate the other lady in the picture over the girl in question.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
temmym4:
I think i do understand the OP. Almost all boys go through this particular stage in life, you feel your bae is the prettiest in the world according to your eyes. Some reasonings do change as maturity sets in.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway, with the head structure and appearance, i will still rate the other lady in the picture over the girl in question.
you've not said anything at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
She is not even fine self. op what is wrong with you eh? mtchew.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Your real babe

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Luckyk(f): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Buharism:
Even my shit fine pass her ugly face jor.
dude u wicked ooh!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sorry to say, I fine pass am
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by manee2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?
_mehn
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Dhurmynick(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
I actually prefer the first girl in the first pic..!

Vote refiner .... Miss Nairaland 2016

www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Sorry to say, I fine pass am

Hahahahaha you! With your face like chicken yansh

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lolzz,, I love that!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lolzz,, I love that!
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by titi4fola(f): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Btw you and her, who is finer?
I bet it you, I'm more prettier. Beauty they said is behold in d eyes of the owner.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Some comments here sha cheesy
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2016
She pretty bro....hold her tyt b4 she start givin u xcuse.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Maximillian1: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2016
REMMEI:
Is this the babe that killed the music career?..
lmaoooooo..wtf
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by spadar4u(m): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Ada9103:
Fine geh
u fine pass.oya go contest for miss nairaland 2016.you must win.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by DonBobes(m): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Airforce1:
I love her like Crazy and.

I remember her telling me that I'm the reason why she's shinning and that my love for her is all she wants in this world. kiss kiss

She's one in a million.

I remember all the shakara she did when I first toasted/woo her and how she almost messed me up before my friends.. But I persisted non stop till she gave me green light. cheesy cheesy it was crazy I must confess.

So today we cool.
We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers.

She's a nairalander and reading..

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

*faints
*memo to myself "anoda lun on d loose on NL"
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Papilo20(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
SUPOL:
N nw ur advertising her to us. Oga Lead us NOTinto temptation
grin

Please opopen what re username in nairaland grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Ada9103(f): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=spadar4u post=44893193] u fine pass.oya go contest for miss nairaland 2016.you must win.[/quote

Thanks.....but nooo grin
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2016
titi4fola:
I bet it you, I'm more prettier. Beauty they said is behold in d eyes of the owner.

You pretty lol! Don't you have a mirror? I don't understand why your friends lie to you

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2016
ki leleyi
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by gbens2000(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Ada9103 post=44896696][/quote]morning dear hope ur nyt was good,don't forget to vote for ma gurl https://www.nairaland.com/ladyjul .on the miss nairaland 2016
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by sevantex(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I gbadun their eye brows sha. Hehehe
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by titi4fola(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You pretty lol! Don't you have a mirror? I don't understand why your friends lie to you
I don't seem to get that
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by temmym4(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Airforce1:
you've not said anything at all.

Actually i did. just that the intelligence and maturity isnt enough to grasp it. keep circling round the post maybe once every 3 months until you pick something out of it bro.
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by prinsam30: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2016
my guy na even think u dey think, u no even dey sure, abeg park well make ur case no b like that of saraki ooooooo, grin grin grin grin

anyway the chick tap small sha
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.