Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys, Girls And Soccer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Girls And Soccer. (4216 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Maxi112: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
You mean maxity, your crushgrin??
LOLZ..

that trouble maker??

since then I never see her online
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

True. But a woman who truly loves her man will at least share some likeness, no matter how little in what he loves. Just like a man who truly loves his woman will share some tolerance in their flowery soap operas.

The woman shows Likeness
The man shows Tolerance

Typical.. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by HurricaneMIMZY: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You were making sense until you mentioned telemundo and zeeworld. Does it add anything to their lives? And if a guy decides to sideline his chick for soccer, the reason is quite obvious; she's maybe a nagger, or a dirty girl, or she disgusts him and he sees football as a way out.

If a chick asks me those type of questions, I'll simply ignore and tell her to just support the guys donning the blue and blue jerseys grin

They should either like it or they should stop watching TV at all and should stop hating us when we prioritize football over spending time with them.

First off, sir, have you ever been in a relationship? Your selfish disposition amazes me and, I believe, everyone else. Everything you wrote is about satisfying and gratifying you and you alone. No thoughts for what the girl feels.

Here's Mimzy, a female, explaining these sort of situations from a female's perspective but you wave it aside? That's somewhat chauvinistic, sir. A woman's opinion matters. The relationship is between partners and not slave and masters.

If you continue like this, how do you expect women to enjoy football like we men do?

Check my siggy for more info[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by VocalWalls: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is this a campaign thread or a more serious one?

Anyways, love and soccer are a perfect pair for anyone who can blend both.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You were making sense until you mentioned telemundo and zeeworld. Does it add anything to their lives? And if a guy decides to sideline his chick for soccer, the reason is quite obvious; she's maybe a nagger, or a dirty girl, or she disgusts him and he sees football as a way out.

If a chick asks me those type of questions, I'll simply ignore and tell her to just support the guys donning the blue and blue jerseys grin

They should either like it or they should stop watching TV at all and should stop hating us when we prioritize football over spending time with them.

Check my siggy for more info

you were making sense till you typed that poo in bold up there..haters will hate but blues for life and still current champion tongue tongue tongue mention your club if shame will not hold you there tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by MRNipples(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

True. But a woman who truly loves her man will at least share some likeness, no matter how little in what he loves. Just like a man who truly loves his woman will share some tolerance in their flowery soap operas.
Exactly bro, as in that is what true relationship is all about, learning to love the things your partner loves even though they dont interest you. you see, that was why i said that as a guy you need to know your partner very well before starting a relationship with her,(this is where the friends mode started) that way u get to know what she loves and what she dnt love, if she practically hates football then as a guy you ought to know that the relationship wont work.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

The woman shows Likeness
The man shows Tolerance

Typical.. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin Chill babe, I meant both words to mean the same thing. Consider both words to mean "accommodating each other"
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
MRNipples:
Exactly bro, as in that is what true relationship is all about, learning to love the things your partner loves even though they dont interest you. you see, that was why i said that as a guy you need to know your partner very well before starting a relationship with her,(this is where the friends mode started) that way u get to know what she loves and what she dnt love, if she practically hates football then as a guy you ought to know that the relationship wont work.

Gbam!!! Spot on!
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by JigsawKillah(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Urlando:

Did u hear my voice? Aren't you supposed to be smart before attracting smart women? No wonder your I.Q level falls faster than rain.

Goodbye! cheesy

You have a problem with assimilating. I just hope you didn't inherit it. Do I have a dumb down the words for you? Sounding in this context doesn't mean I have to hear you, but if you have had any intelligence, you'd understand what I meant. But low IQ people are apt to point to IQs when they have nothing else to say. Have fun, Miss Dumbino

schumastic:

you were making sense till you typed that poo in bold up there..haters will hate but blues for life and still current champion tongue tongue tongue mention your club if shame will not hold you there tongue

Were you cursed to be daft? The post you bolded simply depicted that I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. Read and understand before trying to oppose

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin Chill babe, I meant both words to mean the same thing. Consider both words to mean "accommodating each other"

Yeah

fvckin

Right!!

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by HurricaneMIMZY: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingRex1:
Hurricanemimzy... Chop knuckle. You're observant.

BtW Mimzy keep bribin us with ur alluring thread.. Jus konitnue

You're welcome, sir. Join the train!

youngdanee:
what do expect from a team like this

peeps... always looking for whom to bash at any slightest opportunity..

Daniel, it is obvious you are impressed by Mimzy's threads. Her intelligence is rare. I needn't mention her beauty too, need I?

Port to the train already! Nairaland is experiencing #HurricaneMimzy2016.

we r watching with cool interest [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
hmmmm.. it is quite RARE to find females who love football. So if your female friends (i assume you are talking about all of them) all love football then, they must be of special breed smiley

TBH...most ladies do not like football, will it not be nice to at least try to make the atmosphere a bit serene just as i have described. Haba, do not be selfish na, let us enjoy those frenzies with you too. cheesy

AccidentalGenius:
Uh... My female friends watch sports cause they're genuinely interested in it and it's fun.

There's no need to create some silly scenario just cause she wants to pretend to enjoy sports

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz, for a defeat, she will just quietly take her head off your chest, retreat slowly into the kitchen, make you a very sumptuous meal, and feed you grin. Then you guys can retire for the night... wink

Ah!!! The withdrawal is too soon oh! She may return from the kitchen a meet an empty sofa. The guy might have left the room to console himself somewhere else.

A deeper kiss to melt the sorrow away with some sweet words like "baby, don't worry your team will bounce back" is highly recommended. Then she can go into the kitchen and work some magic.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
What if the guy grits his teeth in anger just as she is about to lock lips with him. grin

postmann:

Ah!!! The withdrawal is too soon oh! She may return from the kitchen a meet an empty sofa. The guy might have left the room to console himself somewhere else.

A deeper kiss to melt the sorrow away with some sweet words like "baby, don't worry your team will bounce back" is highly recommended. Then she can go into the kitchen and work some magic.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by JigsawKillah(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

First off, sir, have you ever been in a relationship? Your selfish disposition amazes me and, I believe, everyone else. Everything you wrote is about satisfying and gratifying you and you alone. No thoughts for what the girl feels.

We'll talk her feelings when it's time to talk her feelings. When it's time to watch soccer, its time to watch soccer. If you're a guy and can't balance both, you are not ready for a relationship.

Here's Mimzy, a female, explaining these sort of situations from a female's perspective but you wave it aside? That's somewhat chauvinistic, sir. A woman's opinion matters. The relationship is between partners and not slave and masters.

If you have a really low memory, I'd advice you go through my post a couple more times and soak your itching fingers in a conc acid.

If you continue like this, how do you expect women to enjoy football like we men do?

I don't expect them to like football like we do but once again, go reread my initial comment
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

Y'all will be making luv before halftime! cheesy

Head on shoulder wont work.. A chilled bottle of his brand with some suya might do the trick. grin

@Topic.. Soccer is boring for some women but some snuggling with their man during the match could make them seem interested.

HOWEVER.. If your man is the dramatic type who kicks & throws imaginary balls in the heat of the moment, stay far far away from him! grin

I mean no flattery miss, but you sound like a perfect partner for a nice evening soccer show.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

I mean no flattery miss, but you sound like a perfect partner for a nice evening soccer show.

Im a soccer fan so u'l def luv having me around. I usually prefer being in opposing teams with my man so we can have some competition. Same team can be boooooooooooooorrrringgggg!!!! grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy:
What if the guy grits his teeth in anger just as she is about to lock lips with him. grin

The first reason a man picks a woman to be his partner is his attraction for her.

Very few things come in comparison to a woman's soft lips poised for a delicate kiss. He would be completely disarmed as soon as she comes within hairs' distance.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Monalisa185(f): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

If it takes you girls one hour to articulate a comment to appraise this short yet brilliantly written article by Mimzy, I suppose it tells a lot about your intelligence quotients.

Come on, girls, emulate Mimzy. Be smart. Prove Romance Section females are smart too. Join Mimzy is championing the cause for members of your gender.

Lol, go get yourself treated, you just shot yourself in the leg, buh you obviously didn't notice that..tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by MUVA(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:

We'll talk her feelings when it's time to talk her feelings. When it's time to watch soccer, its time to watch soccer. If you're a guy and can't balance both, you are not ready for a relationship.

If you have a really low memory, I'd advice you go through my post a couple more times and soak your itching fingers in a conc acid.

I don't expect them to like football like we do but once again, go reread my initial comment

Laveda this dolt is really doing a sterling job for my team! Its really not out of place to say I owe you cheesycheesy

#TrendMimzy cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

Im a soccer fan so u'l def luv having me around. I usually prefer being in opposing teams with my man so we can have some competition. Same team can be boooooooooooooorrrringgggg!!!! grin

Let's see if we would be boring.
what's your team?
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

Let's see if we would be boring.
what's your team?

Man United. U?
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by postmann: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Armanee:

Man United. U?

I don't think there'll ever be a dull moment between us as soon as the referee blows his whistle. I'm coming to paint your sky in bright blue!
grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by schumastic(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You have a problem with assimilating. I just hope you didn't inherit it. Do I have a dumb down the words for you? Sounding in this context doesn't mean I have to hear you, but if you have had any intelligence, you'd understand what I meant. But low IQ people are apt to point to IQs when they have nothing else to say. Have fun, Miss Dumbino

Were you cursed to be daft? The post you bolded simply depicted that I support Chelsea and Chelsea only. Read and understand before trying to oppose

hey you, suffering from down syndrome, yeah am talking to you. i can see you have some PTSD issues, i don't see why you can't pass a message without being abusive but i really don't blame me cus your location gave me an incline of who you are and your personality..mind you, the post you made did not in anyway say u are a Chelsea fan so you go back there and read it again stupid dumb fool retard.
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

If it takes you girls one hour to articulate a comment to appraise this short yet brilliantly written article by Mimzy, I suppose it tells a lot about your intelligence quotients.

Come on, girls, emulate Mimzy. Be smart. Prove Romance Section females are smart too. Join Mimzy is championing the cause for members of your gender.

I'd rather expend my energy on better things than giving lengthy replies to plagiarised threads...

And oh, copying and pasting aint no intelligence undecided
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
VocalWalls:
Is this a campaign thread or a more serious one?

Anyways, love and soccer are a perfect pair for anyone who can blend both.

Pssst!

check well, it might be plagiarised wink
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by MUVA(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
skarlett:

I'd rather expend my energy on better things than giving lengthy replies to plagiarised threads...

Skarlett we agreed not to do the slandering thing didn't we? I'm sure you know that WE take no prisoners. You better don't cry foul if WE decide to start because not just lanicky will be affected, even YOU will not be spared. So, In the spirit of good sportsmanship let's have a contest devoid of character assassination please.

Moreover, this topic is as original as my Rolex Oyster Perpetual (day-date edition). Its not plagiarised. Carry out the search yourself. Thank you.

Cc laveda - things I do for you.

Dygeasy - please caution these people, this is the 3rd time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
MUVA:

Skarlett we agreed not to do the slandering thing didn't we? I'm sure you know that WE take no prisoners. You better don't cry foul if WE decide to start because not just lanicky will be affected, even YOU will not be spared. So, In the spirit of good sportsmanship let's have a contest devoid of character assassination please.

Moreover, this topic is as original as my Rolex Oyster Perpetual (day-date edition). Its not plagiarised. Carry out the search yourself. Thank you.

Cc lave.da - things I do for you.

Dyg.easy - please caution these people, this is the 3rd time.

ohhh! I'm shaking in fright tongue undecideda member of your campaign team was the one to draw first blood, if u don't caution your team mates to play nice don't expect same from me. Now kindly fvck off my mentions, thank you kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by MUVA(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
skarlett:

ohhh! I'm shaking in fright tongue undecideda member of your campaign team was the one to draw first blood, if u don't caution your team mates to play nice don't expect same from me. Now kindly fvck off my mentions, thank you kiss

God bless you ma'am.

And goodluck too smiley

#TrendMimzy #TeamMimzy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

I don't think there'll ever be a dull moment between us as soon as the referee blows his whistle. I'm coming to paint your sky in bright blue!
grin

No p...as long as ur ready to have ur team drenched in their red blood! grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by joseph1832(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:

grin grin
I do have a list of smart GFs and would've promised you a spot... But you're not sounding smart
Jigs being sarcastic, that's a viable plus... grin
Re: Guys, Girls And Soccer. by Armanee: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
skarlett:

Proof pls? I like intelligent & well founded accusation. U do already have some evidence right? Or else why come out with this? smiley

waiting... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? / Couple Seen Racing In The Flood At Ajah, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.