Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (7994 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
guy is either ur junior is too small or you can't maintain full erection....you need help and not she!!!!sometimes you just have to stop and wipe her if the wetness is too much
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2016
little diick problems grin
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
frubben:
Just tell us ur dick is lik chalk, and stop complaining. Big dicks will nt slide out easily cos it will cover ever space inside the pussy.

Well since u don't want her abeg gimme her number
but there is always herbal remedy to his challenge, if that is his actual challenge ( although he never mentioned that).
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2016
dairykidd:
little diick problems grin
how sure are you?
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2016
xule20:
guy is either ur junior is too slow or you can't maintain full erection....you need help and not she!!!!sometimes you just have to stop and wipe her if the wetness is too much
there is help for you my dear, if you want to actually gain full hard erection and no premature expulsion.
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guseh:
It's either his dickson dey small or e no dey maintain 80-100% attention that is why it often slips out.
my dear there is herbal remedy to this, very potent and 100% herbal.
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PweetyJbaby(f): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
dmola:

epp me
u mean i shu describe a medicine store for u?
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by vchykp(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=17pt]Please don't allow her use alum, its dangerous, I'll just advice you to stick to her if she is faithful and if truly you love her for who she is not for sex,buh work on your lil DICK tho[/size]
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by dmola(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
u mean i shu describe a medicine store for u?

o re e
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
dmola:

o re e
wish u samething sir
Re: Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
OP, I sabi labo gan. Make I come deh help you lick the water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / I'm High Again. (pix attached) / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.