Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34400 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:
Guys lie
Guys cheat
Guys this
Guys that

Every Saturday a girl gets married to a GUY !

Siddon there they analyse rubbish

Dont mind OP and her co partner, na their type at 50years go they shout "oh God, even if na albino"

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have died, gone to heaven, cum back, and dead again!!! grin

Mrcork you will not keeeee me kiss

#Funniest Troll Alive

[size=3pt]I'm in front of the fan right now[/size] embarassed

I tire 4 d guy tooo
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

Dont mind OP and her co partner, na their type at 50years go they shout "oh God, even if na albino"
We haf hear dat one tire, come up with another story undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...we confuse wit yor grabapolistick story.......so r u sayn u & Naughtynaughty are lovers but not realy lesssbians...correct?... undecided
wait nah!
We are talking A nd you are talking B undecided
Did u read at all undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
U sound desperate thou cheesy

why does SHE sound desperate?

I had to check the GENDER you were chatting to... undecided

Don't forget she has, like you claim; 'The Power of the P.U.$.$.Y' grin

So the word 'Desperate' sounds soo... what's the word... OUT OF PLACE. shocked
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Androidvillaz: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2016
lying make gals like u some times

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..

Shit happens then you die. The end. #Life 101 grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

I hear u ooooo
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...we confuse wit yor grabapolistick story.......so r u sayn u & Naughtynaughty are lovers but not realy lesssbians...correct?... undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
I hear u ooooo

I didn't say anything.... embarassed
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

dont mind the madam jare, if her own boo is a Lier, she should not bring her frustration on nairaland.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by dapsonlou(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction

Sadist
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

dont mind the madam jare, if her own boo is a Lier, she should not bring her frustration on nairaland.

You know she's telling the truth though grin grin grin

Man Lie so much God had to expose their assssses!! grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

You know she's telling the truth though grin grin grin

Man Lie so much God had to expose their assssses!! grin
Satan lied to eve
eve lied to adam
adam lied to God!
so telling a lie as been from the very beginning! but generalising that what ever a man says to his lover is all lies makes no sense!
if few eggs in a crate are bad, do we then say all the eggs are bad ??
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2016
dapsonlou:

[/s]Sadist[s]
Another one undecided
Abi dats all
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

oro lati eni ogbeni yi dabi opolo re ni

Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
oro lati eni ogbeni yi dabi opolo re ni
aunty HateU2 , calm down, se anja ni ?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by princfred(m): 1:41am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

?
Imagine, This post clearly shows that and why Nigerian babes are so stupid, negatively biased and mentally retarded. I guess a guy who really loves them should say the opposite of the aboves. This is why many of them dey find husband up and down and the ones wet marry dey suffer like crayfish cos of negative love sense.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

aunty Ha.teU2 , calm down, se anja ni ?
so, omo yoruba ni e abi
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

Satan lied to eve
eve lied to adam
adam lied to God!
so telling a lie as been from the very beginning! but generalising that what ever a man says to his lover is all lies makes no sense!
if few eggs in a crate are bad, do we then say all the eggs are bad ??

Satan was a man cheesy cheesy Adam was a Man grin grin and so on and so forth so the numbers can't lie lol 1 woman in All your story shocked

The op still make sense grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2016
princfred:
Imagine, This post clearly shows that and why Nigerian babes are so stupid, negatively biased and mentally retarded. I guess a guy who really loves them should say the opposite of the aboves. This is why many of them dey find husband up and down and the ones wet marry dey suffer like crayfish cos of negative love sense.
ok cheesy
Noted
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Udofire(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Sometimes the truth have to be packaged with lies for something to be true.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
so, omo yoruba ni e abi
bacon bacon sha, mo le pe ra mi ni omo yoruba! what am just trying to say is, kon se gbogbo okurin ni oniro!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 1:50am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Satan was a man cheesy cheesy Adam was a Man grin grin and so on and so forth so the numbers can't lie lol 1 woman in All your story shocked

The op still make sense grin
lol ok i guess u right, men lie more but not all men are Liers!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

bacon bacon sha, mo le pe ra mi ni omo yoruba! what am just trying to say is, kon se gbogbo okurin ni oniro!!!
se mo so pe gbogbo okunrin ni undecided nd besides, it's just a thread. Kini big deal. Awon omo 9ja o se wa ni sense of humour kekere bayi Ehn!
Emi ati oremi kan catch fun ni oo.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Manchelsea(m): 1:53am On Apr 22, 2016
U done minute, i mean ......you don't mean it
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

lol ok i guess u right, men lie more but not all men are Liers!!

what ever helps you sleep at night grin Lying is wrong but hey so is life undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
se mo so pe gbogbo okunrin ni undecided nd besides, it's just a thread. Kini big deal. Awon omo 9ja o se wa ni sense of humour kekere bayi Ehn!
Emi ati oremi kan catch fun ni oo.
lol of cause! i know its just for fun! jor ma binu!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mostHandsome01: 2:01am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

what ever helps you sleep at night grin Lying is wrong but hey so is life undecided
Absolutely!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Trash...Like these points won't work on you over and over.
HateU2:

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.