Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34413 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by smart0074life: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Which one do u expect us to start saying
Re: Guys And Their Lies by zonax(m): 3:03am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..

Lol. EPIC!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by omotee1234(m): 3:21am On Apr 22, 2016
grin D Person wey dey cry dey see road so if u no buy lie no expect to buy truth with magic
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ehm ehm.. In addition to my twinnie's nice speech:
I greet u all ooo, GUYS, a.k.a linus, lion.

Guys lie! Like a lot!
D funniest thing, guys with such character r usually overprotective of their female sistrs.. No criosly just check dem out. Think of dt ur 'player' male frnd nd c how much he protect his sis frm oda guys!

They don't want any guy around der sis @all ooooo, dey r like d military zone grin why?
Guys why?
Oh karma?
Yhr scared those sh!ts u do to oda grls wuld eventually be done to ur sista? How bad! sad sad sad

And all yea backup friends, lie lie guys bckup frnds.. U guys have no conscience aswr grin grin

Helloo Bisi, iyawo wa.. Ur bf go atm now now ooo, just gve him 3hours abeg shocked shocked shocked
3hrs? Fr wat? To go straf anoda lady. Just rembr, karma is a b!tch dt knws evri's address nd ur name is alrdy on his list. I RISE!

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

Dont mind OP and her co partner, na their type at 50years go they shout "oh God, even if na albino"

And what the Fvck is wrong with an Albino? I thought you'll loved Lightskin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ClinicalHope(f): 3:47am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..
Hahahaha
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 22, 2016
These are things,whose truth or falsity should be easily discerned by reasonable people.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ochiq(m): 4:24am On Apr 22, 2016
That's what makes dating and relationship interesting my guy, else it's a boring cycle. Girls also have their spranks they plaid on guy!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by DedeNkem: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction

It seems you've been hurt so much. That you have had bad relationships doesn't mean there are no good men or men who don't mean what they say.

There are men and women who are terrible in any type of relationship. So to generalize your anger on all men is misguided.

I can list many lies most women use but I'm not gonna do it. Not all women are bad likewise men. You've lied to a man before and you can't deny it. You will also lie more in future. So, you're not perfect and nobody is.

The same way there are bad products, there are also good ones. That you bought bad products doesn't mean there are no good ones. The same applies in a relationship.

Women have a powerful gift called intuition. Every woman knows a bad relationship. When a woman meets a bad boy or good one, she knows. Every woman knows when a once good relationship is heading downhill. But most women ignore what they already know and hope things will get better!

I always question the mental health of a woman who stays in relationship with a man who abuses and beats the crap out of her! And I also question the mental health of a man who keeps a woman who has been nothing but problem to him.

Women, if you don't want to get hurt again by another as*shole, use your head to think, not with your p*ussy. The same applies to men who think with their d*ick.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Pinkybush: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2016
issorite
Re: Guys And Their Lies by slowbreeze(f): 5:11am On Apr 22, 2016
"I just broke up wit my girlfriend" "She cheated on me wit my bestfriend" .....bla bla bla..and Im like "not again!!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by nefertitiram: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

Even Etisalat testified to this in their advert

Re: Guys And Their Lies by nnachidav: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2016
You are right
Re: Guys And Their Lies by yinkslinks(m): 5:26am On Apr 22, 2016
OP classy guys dont say such things, i wonder where you live and the kind of guys you meet grin grin grin grin grin
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by nefertitiram: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Well, not all men lie.

I met 1 man that doesn't lie 11 years ago.

I married him.

Can't even lie to save his behind.

His bluntness can be so annoying but it tells a lot about someone who values his integrity.

Where are you? Am hanging out.

You know I hate when you hang out. Sorry, I'm not gonna lie about my whereabouts.

Why can't you just lie instead of throwing your bluntness at me? Why should I lie? Are you going to beat me or something?

Sometimes, you get tired of a man who doesn't like to lie. Especially when you want to hear a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Lies by nnachidav: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

I drop my phone here oo.

It's true, but no 4 is based on individual
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Pinkybush: 5:32am On Apr 22, 2016
noted[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]12
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Duru009(m): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2016
women n dre lies

women lie more joor

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by cameeeeel(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2016
And dat is all our women want to hear
Re: Guys And Their Lies by papauju(m): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

I drop my phone here oo.

Re: Guys And Their Lies by manee2(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=44925021]biko wt r u sayin?[/quote _ nne tell me the part u don't understand.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by collinic: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

I drop my phone here oo.

Your Point NO 7

Love is the most over used words in English language
I told u I love u because you have what I want, You accepted because you saw wat you also want
so anyone can be victim both boys and girs. why would it be a lie wen a guy says it(meaning its truth way a woman says it)?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2016
nastyd:
walahi bobo smellym.outh yi ò gbadun rara

LMAO!!

meanwhile d pic is for 41RF0RCE1

grin grin

Re: Guys And Their Lies by SycophanticGoat: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ehm ehm.. In addition to my twinnie's nice speech:
I greet u all ooo, GUYS, a.k.a linus, lion.

Guys lie! Like a lot!
D funniest thing, guys with such character r usually overprotective of their female sistrs.. No criosly just check dem out. Think of dt ur 'player' male frnd nd c how much he protect his sis frm oda guys!

They don't want any guy around der sis @all ooooo, dey r like d military zone grin why?
Guys why?
Oh karma?
Yhr scared those sh!ts u do to oda grls wuld eventually be done to ur sista? How bad! sad sad sad

And all yea backup friends, lie lie guys bckup frnds.. U guys have no conscience aswr grin grin

Helloo Bisi, iyawo wa.. Ur bf go atm now now ooo, just gve him 3hours abeg shocked shocked shocked
3hrs? Fr wat? To go straf anoda lady. Just rembr, karma is a b!tch dt knws evri's address nd ur name is alrdy on his list. I RISE!

This your comment is terrible.. What da hell!?

Too much shortening to the point that I couldn't even read thru the second line.

Please learn to type well, and work on your punctuations and grammatical expressions because it will help you a lot and it will also help people reading your post/comments on here.

On topic, I don't blame guys that dish out lies to girls because most girls love to be lied to. When you tell them the truth, they begin to hate you but they will love you like no other when you blow hot lies to their hearing on daily basis. cheesy cheesy

As for me, I say the truth when necessary, I don't care if a girl hates me or not.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by domopps(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Op why are you being biased ! Cos we all no that it's only a Nig lady will lie and DEVIL will shout Blood of Jesus

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2016
OP, keep running till u end up like LINDA, Trash.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by HirstMOG(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2016
so what do you want guys to say to their girl friends/babes??

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by donkross1(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Guys dey lie? Why do we lie?

Because if we simply tell it like it is, it's either we get slapped or insulted. Par Example

Boy: Hey cutie, I want to have sex with you (now that's a guy being honest because most times all we want is sex.

Girl: undecided (I can't even imagine the kind of reaction a girl will exhibit to that kind of statement cheesy).

So therefore we boys will apply the 'to catch monkey, do like monkey rule' grin. Par Example

Boy: I have never seen someone as beautiful as you are, please make my life complete. I love you baby.

Girl: I know you are lying, all you want is sex (which is very true and she knows it too but the manner of approach wouldn't give her a chance to insult the guy)

Boy: I swear to you baby, I really love you, have never felt like this in my life.

Girl : Hnmmm really? (she know say na lie oo)

Boy: Please just give me a chance to prove myself.

Girl: hnmmm give me some time to think about it (na der e end oo cheesy)

So girls do you still think we are doing a bad thing by lying to make you girls feel special and important

N:B. The game is different when a guy is ready to settle down tho..

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by darlenese(f): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
U sound desperate thou cheesy

My dear, i've been married for over 6 yrs now , and believe me , i never came accross any of those guys you listed up there before i got married! The way u present yourself matters.

If you are fake, there's every tendency that guys will lie to you so as to impress you..

Imagine a guy spending his entire monthly salary on u, just to impress you, and u expect him to keep u after taking u to bed? no way , he has to dump you for his own good,
The painful truth is that we women are the reason some guys act the way they do.

Pls there are real men out there , even though we have some "Judas" , there are very good guys out there too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Junior66(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello junior66 do I knw u?
i just wana follow u (actually cos u are naughty). u scared? hope to see u somtime too cos i understand yu are in ksu. problem is i want to meet u witout u knowin u met me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.