Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34409 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Peeps already said mosta what I was going to say.

But small lies are unavoidable given the tight situations you girls put us in theşe hard times.

I personally am against suçh petty way outs but it becomes inevitable when desperation sets in for some guys.

I dont do it, well maybe I havent given myself a leverage to do so.

Cc: Naughtynaughty
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iykekelvins(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
misspicy:

Smellymouth just murdered Airforce career with that sentence gringrin
grin

Alaga, Isnor good o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
misspicy:

Smellymouth just murdered Airforce career with that sentence gringrin

Make I hide erre incase airforce comes with his SENDO X phone to snap Pishures grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by misspicy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

GerraraHere mhen!! Sh#t undecided embarassed grin
TAH! grintonguetongue

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
misspicy:

TAH! grintonguetongue

Who rope EPP? undecided grin

Re: Guys And Their Lies by misspicy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Mtseew, Me wey scorpion sting no dey pain shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by misspicy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Make I hide erre incase airforce1 comes with his SENDO X phone to snap Pishures grin

1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
misspicy:

Why you wan set me up??

Bet why?

Re: Guys And Their Lies by chubbyswit(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
HateU2:
if u derail my thread with ur memes ehn, I will reset u back to life undecided
but shey u no say una 2 prefer our lies than the truth? Cos we go still wash una head even if say d babe worwor, who no like compliment?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin

Alaga, Isnor good o cheesy

Youth presido,what have I done again na? grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iykekelvins(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Youth presido,what have I done again na? grin
Egbon, Nothing jor

Youth presido? I like cool
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction
If he doesn't mean it,he will not have being spending a lot of money when he takes you out on a date or shopping.Afterall,it's the same qualities he sees in other girls before he starts at them.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
thunda faya ur balls there. Can Linda ikeji flirt wit Sanyeri? undecided undecided grin grin
heheheheheheh
Kikikikikikiki
I can't stop laffin ooo

Lalasticlala, what do you have to say about this thread
Re: Guys And Their Lies by manee2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
I love hateu2.
Not dat i wanna get in cry . Itz real
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh
Naughtynaughty, dis guy just called us lez embarassed
smh, trouble dy sleep yanga go wake am. If I strt wit dt lil rat eh grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
olihilistic:
you wey no dey lie how many awards you done win with your truthfulness

I have this...

Re: Guys And Their Lies by fashalgm(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=44920095]Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I who dis post epp?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by darlenese(f): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Guys lie
Guys cheat
Guys this
Guys that

Every Saturday a girl gets married to a GUY !

Siddon there they analyse rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by stubbornman(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
@Op nah motor park boys dey give you green light oh....these lines wey u put up there ,we no dey use dem again nahhhhembarassed
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Rawblings(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
I do say I love you to my friends.. no lies here..........
Re: Guys And Their Lies by nastyd(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
walahi bobo smellymouth yi ò gbadun rara
LMAO!!
meanwhile d pic is for 41RF0RCE1

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Gebbson007(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
observing I go comment leta
Re: Guys And Their Lies by nastyd(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
darlenese:
Guys lie Guys cheat Guys this Guys that
Every Saturday a girl gets married to a GUY !
Siddon there they analyse rubbish

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=fashalgm post=44924732][/quote]ask ifa
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
manee2:
I love hateu2. Not dat i wanna get in cry . Itz real
biko wt r u sayin?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by EKOSuperior(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
grin[quote author=HateU2 post=44920095]Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

what is the full meaning of shm ?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello junior66 do I knw u?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Op swear say you no like the lie.. If this una combo na Fuji Music eh mad man no go buy am sef
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ppnye: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Of course, they are lies when he ain't saying those after you both have walked through lots together. A guy that begin ta shower you with all these raw compliments on the first date or after few dates is a lie; It takes time to build love and trust.

Personally, if I want sex with a girl, I come out clean on my motives as a flirt or a jerk never trampling on those words by default. Noff said! Nice topic too Hateu2!
Every woman wants these lies one way or the other. so you just tell her I want to Bleep. tell us say u dey operate for red districts
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
[s] Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction [/s]
set of jobless people. Blame your nuisance on the alarming rate of joblessness in nigeria among the youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Boyoski09: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
olihilistic:
hateu2 I De miss you like sand and cement
bros u be bricklayer?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

I drop my phone here oo.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.