Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34407 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Trendsoulmate(f): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Maybe YOU have only met liars. A lot of women are married or in a relationship with persons who told them some of the things you wrote above. They are still together and happy.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Promzone(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..
spot on bro....
girls be wise wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by vickvilles(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Then which words do you want the guys 2 use again?? Naughtynaughty and co??
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sighted for what?

U see, we keep lying to ourselves even when we know the truth.

What is always on your mind when a guy approaches u?

U know it will still boil down to going down below, why are u den expecting him to always lie to u just to get their.

U see, I take it as nothing when I know someone is going to lie to me to get something from me, something I know I will still give to him weda he lied or not.

I mean, what would u rather we say to u all?

"Hey, can I Fùck ya"? I mean, I lied, I am considered a monster, I speak the truth, I am considered rude and disrespectful. Which do I go for? Lie or speak d truth?

Whichever way we go about it, just accept it and be contented with it. That's all am saying.
if u check ur the 1st nd d 2nd comment, u ar still saying d same thing.

Can u say smtin else plsssss
It's getting boring already cry
Who broke ur heart to this extent God bless dat girl bcox in d 1st place, ur display here shows u don't deserve love.

Continue with 'love don't exist', ko kan aye nigga.

Love is a beautiful thing #in Dbanj's voice#
I rest my case.

Meanwhile, naughtynaughty are u still sleeping girlfrnd cheesy. Sm1 opened a thread bcox if us oooo. He said we be lezbo, it's getting interesting ore. Oya gbera nile ki o dide, ile ti mo. Lazzy girl undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nnachuka(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
That's how they go to shiloh aged 38 and expect to be married before menopause hits them.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by lanredavidju(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Nnachuka:
That's how they go to shiloh aged 38 and expect to be married before menopause hits them.
bro dy don't only go to shiloh dy run up and down gals pls b wise and understand dis words are u used jes to make u happy, if we don't talk it's still dem dat will say my bf is not romantic wat can Eva satisfy gals sef

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by prinsam30: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2016
girls and their lies
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
if u derail my thread with ur memes ehn, I will reset u back to life undecided

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=dammydrumz post=44933328][/quote]What does that have to do with this now undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrPin(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
U don't believe what we say because u don't believe in urself. The point is who go lie, go lie and who go talk true go talk true...
Re: Guys And Their Lies by fF01(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
SMH! dis is just som dry a$s piece.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..

Good

Thank you
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ofeshe(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:
Guys lie Guys cheat Guys this Guys that
Every Saturday a girl gets married to a GUY !
Siddon there they analyse rubbish
10 gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Adesiji77: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by rgee: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=44920095]Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by rgee: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

But don't we like dem to put it all in?! Lol. Its being awhile.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by rgee: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Meanwhile, naughtynaughty are u still sleeping girlfrnd cheesy. Sm1 opened a thread bcox if us oooo. He said we be lezbo, it's getting interesting ore. Oya gbera nile ki o dide, ile ti mo. Lazzy girl undecided[/quote]

Are u?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.