Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34411 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Mypeople2(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction
OP are you alright? In my life I have seen few guys that do all that. Most of my friends do not do those rubbish you wrote down there. Maybe because you like clubbing, going to beer parlour or you watch too much of Nollywood.Whenever we say "I love you or I miss you ",we mean it. But wait o, OP did your boyfriend break your heart or cheat on you recently?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by opineflu(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2016
kk...op...we don hear.... Certain this is er counter thread
Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction

...we confuse wit yor grabapolistick story.......so r u sayn u & Naughtynaughty are lovers but not realy lesssbians...correct?... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Lawcurrent(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
is it because I love, is it because I care, is it because I promise that I'll always be there cry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by lanredavidju(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Hateu2 MA so all of dem are all lies ba pls tell us d one dat is truth. Fyn some are actually not in line but some are actually on point like say e no catch u.....
Re: Guys And Their Lies by bufness(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ehm ehm.. In addition to my twinnie's nice speech:
I greet u all ooo, GUYS, a.k.a linus, lion.

Guys lie! Like a lot!
D funniest thing, guys with such character r usually overprotective of their female sistrs.. No criosly just check dem out. Think of dt ur 'player' male frnd nd c how much he protect his sis frm oda guys!

They don't want any guy around der sis @all ooooo, dey r like d military zone grin why?
Guys why?
Oh karma?
Yhr scared those sh!ts u do to oda grls wuld eventually be done to ur sista? How bad! sad sad sad

And all yea backup friends, lie lie guys bckup frnds.. U guys have no conscience aswr grin grin

Helloo Bisi, iyawo wa.. Ur bf go atm now now ooo, just gve him 3hours abeg shocked shocked shocked
3hrs? Fr wat? To go straf anoda lady. Just rembr, karma is a b!tch dt knws evri's address nd ur name is alrdy on his list. I RISE!
cz d kingdom of pvssy suffereth violence nd only d violent can protect it angry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...we confuse wit yor grabapolistick story.......so r u sayn u & Naughtynaughty are lovers but not realy lesssbians...correct? undecided
mr judge, do u ever sleep?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by evy1(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2016
I don't see a reason why i won't come out clean if i want to flirt with a girl,why go about lying instead of reserving my energy for the main thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Boyoski09:
bros u be bricklayer?
I said miss not mix
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
set of jobless people. Blame your nuisance on the alarming rate of joblessness in nigeria among the youths
ok!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Doubleagent008(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2016
To the two ladies who combined their RAMs to put up this write up una well done. That point 4, it says "u have the qualities I want in a girl" and not " you have ALL the qualities I want in girl". So technically no lie was told. How come u two didn't note that?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mr judge, do u ever sleep?

...well am naaaaaaked right now sittin in front of the fan.... but not too close... smiley

anyways whers that yor refugee Ghana friend calld HateU2? ... telll her i want to fight!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2016
evy1:
I don't see a reason why i won't come out clean if i want to flirt with a girl,why go about lying instead of reserving my energy for the main thing grin grin grin grin

Thats how you will b lying. Never met a guy that says hey babe, come lets have ssex and forget each other. Thats honesty.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by SerialDigits(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2016
angry OP is a divorcee, what more can i say?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by evy1(m): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Thats how you will b lying. Never met a guy that says hey babe, come lets have ssex and forget each other. Thats honesty.
grin grin grin grin You funny read through my post and understand it.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Omzie(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
female sistrs
Do we have "male" sisters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...well am naaaaaaked right now sittin in front of the fan.... but not too close... smiley

anyways whers that yor refugee Ghana friend calld Hat.eU2? ... telll her i want to fight!
angry
So, na me u wan fight abi undecided
U don misss road Mr pekam london
Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
So, na me u wan fight abi undecided
U don misss road Mr pekam london

...come outside if u wanto fight!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Topestbilly(m): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ehm ehm.. In addition to my twinnie's nice speech:
I greet u all ooo, GUYS, a.k.a linus, lion.

Guys lie! Like a lot!
D funniest thing, guys with such character r usually overprotective of their female sistrs.. No criosly just check dem out. Think of dt ur 'player' male frnd nd c how much he protect his sis frm oda guys!

They don't want any guy around der sis @all ooooo, dey r like d military zone grin why?
Guys why?
Oh karma?
Yhr scared those sh!ts u do to oda grls wuld eventually be done to ur sista? How bad! sad sad sad

And all yea backup friends, lie lie guys bckup frnds.. U guys have no conscience aswr grin grin

Helloo Bisi, iyawo wa.. Ur bf go atm now now ooo, just gve him 3hours abeg shocked shocked shocked
3hrs? Fr wat? To go straf anoda lady. Just rembr, karma is a b!tch dt knws evri's address nd ur name is alrdy on his list. I RISE!

What can I say sef..... anyway I will see what I can do to adjust sha... undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
[s][/s]set of jobless people. Blame your nuisance on the alarming rate of joblessness in nigeria among the youths[s][/s]
nd I can see thaat u ar workinh with chevron Mr 'jobful' man. Be a man not a 'BOY'
Mtchewwwwww
Naughtynaughty, see dis one ooo
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Mypeople2:
OP are you alright? In my life I have seen few guys that do all that. Most of my friends do not do those rubbish you wrote down there. Maybe because you like clubbing, going to beer parlour or you watch too much of Nollywood.Whenever we say "I love you or I miss you ",we mean it. But wait o, OP did your boyfriend break your heart or cheat on you recently?
See jamb question ooo cheesy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...we confuse wit yor grabapolistick story.......so r u sayn u & Naughtynaughty are lovers but not realy lesssbians...correct?... undecided
sharapppp
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2016
lanredavidju:
Hat.eu2 MA so all of dem are all lies ba pls tell us d one dat is truth. Fyn some are actually not in line but some are actually on point like say e no catch u.....
Noted bro
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...come outside if u wanto fight!! angry
cheesy cheesy
I just dey look u Mr pekam london

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
I just dey look u Mr pekam london

...u locky ama lover not a fighter and my £3,500 (cash) water bed is ready....am goin to bed...gooood nite! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...u locky ama lover not a fighter and my £3,500 (cash) water bed is ready....am goin to bed...gooood nite! angry
*sighs*
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

Liar liar, pants on fire! tueh!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:
Guys lie
Guys cheat
Guys this
Guys that

Every Saturday a girl gets married to a GUY !

Siddon there they analyse rubbish

U sound desperate thou cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

anyways whers that yor refugee Ghana friend calld HateU2? ... telll her i want to fight!
angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have died, gone to heaven, cum back, and dead again!!! grin

Mrcork you will not keeeee me kiss

#Funniest Troll Alive

[size=3pt]I'm in front of the fan right now[/size] embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2016
bufness:
cz d kingdom of pvssy suffereth violence nd only d violent can protect it angry

shocked shocked shocked

You scary I cry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Omzie:

Do we have "male" sisters undecided

Help me ask? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Pinkybush: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2016
[b][/b]ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.