Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! (830 Views)

How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by saxby(f): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
So I was reading online and stumbled on a story which goes like this

"There was a woman who talks about her romance with a guy named Paul. They were perfect for each other, he lit a spark inside of her, etc. Then she ended up marrying another guy. Even though she tries to be a good wife to this other guy, she thinks about Paul every single day and openly says that he was the one she loved most, and she'll never love anyone more than him. Everyone there was praising her "romantic" "beautiful" "haunting" story.
It honestly made me feel like crap. I've never been in a relationship before but this is my absolute greatest fear.

So how would you feel/react if your wife keeps talking more about her ex?"

So as a Husband (or wife) what would be your reaction??

Source:http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/lite/23771-if-your-wife-admitted-that-she-felt-more-passion-romance-for-her-ex-than-for-you-how-would-you-react

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by Hadez(f): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Your ex still have a better change in gaining your heart or hatred. Depends on how the relationship ended
Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by PureWays(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
I will let her go, she's not mine.
Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't have an Ex- , if we break up ... I don't know you tongue
Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by saxby(f): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
I will let her go, she's not mine.

Just like that??

we`re talking of a wife here and not ordinary girlfriend o shocked
Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
If she talk abt her Ex,then i will also talk abt my own Ex,so the equation go balance,i go even talk abt my Ex during sex for to no dat not only her get Ex
Re: Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! by PureWays(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
saxby:

Just like that??

we`re talking of a wife here and not ordinary girlfriend o shocked
She's already made up her mind.. I can't deal with that..

It's only if I see that she's genuinely let go..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Do To Lure Men Into Marriage / 20 Things Every Woman Should Know And Understand About Men / Deprivation Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.