Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' (4863 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Huh why should i call you father?

Why should anyone call you father? grin

Who made you a priest?

No the nunnery is useless when it comes to finding God because the book of God contradicts everything going on there.

Again sir, yes sir seek God first before anything.

Dont be zealous for the wrong things smiley

Come on, child!!!

Yes, you have to seek God first before you can even seek to use your ministry to the glory of the body called "The Church"

St. Paul had something to say about celibacy. Truly, the nunnery, as an institution wasn't mentioned in the Bible, but her oath couldn't even be overemphasized by Paul!!!

Don't worry yourself over who made me a priest!!! Your soul is what I am after. Cast away your present garment and don the religious habiliments of a nun!!!

Bless you, my child!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
No boobs tonight come tomorrowgrin

Hehe
Ok the oP sounds right. I went through the big breasted girls thread and I could hear the cry for attention even before I read her post
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Come on, child!!!

Yes, you have to seek God first before you can even seek to use your ministry to the glory of the body called "The Church"

St. Paul had something to say about celibacy. Truly, the nunnery, as an institution wasn't mentioned in the Bible, but her oath couldn't even be overemphasized by Paul!!!

Don't worry yourself over who made me a priest!!! Your soul is what I am after. Cast away your present garment and don the religious habiliments of a nun!!!

Bless you, my child!!!

Lol what are you on? cheesy
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Also, @stupedinluv, I love you so much that I am willing to do anything for you as long as you decide to become a nun!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
TrollTrap:

Hehe
Ok the oP sounds right. I went through the big breasted girls thread and I could hear the cry for attention even before I read her post
tot I was the only one that noticed
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
TrollTrap:

Lol what are you on? cheesy
On holy water!!! Have you considered the monastery, brother?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

On holy water!!! Have you considered the monastery, brother?

Why'd I consider it?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, wait a little, let me upload it on my dp

Remember your vows in the days of thy youth. Remember the vow you subconsciously made to God that you would become a nun!!!

The vow was actually made congenitally!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
tot I was the only one that noticed

Maybe it's a phase...she'll pull through smiley
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Remember your vows in the days of thy youth. Remember the vow you subconsciously made to God that you would become a nun!!!

The vow was actually made congenitally!!!
You dreaming?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
TrollTrap:

Why'd I consider it?

I see you in the religious habiliments of a priest!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I doubt coz he's with moi
Ogah o
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
You dreaming?

Easy, child!!! Many prophets have been called mad before me and many more shall be so called after me!!!

Prepare yourself for the nunnery, my child!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Gofwane(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
] directly telling us you have a bigger boobs?

Nice marketing strategy. Killing the competition to grow your own business

You should work for apc gringrin grin grin
it is better than kissing the op's asss, cos that's just what you are doing with the hope that the op will ask you over so you can come and shine her kitty *runs out*
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by samsam2019: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gofwane:
it is better than kissing the op's asss, cos that's just what you are doing with the hope that the op will ask you over so you can come and shine her kitty *runs out*
I'm happily married, sir.

Thanks grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Ogah o
meaninggrin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Easy, child!!! Many prophets have been called mad before me and many more shall be so called after me!!!

Prepare yourself for the nunnery, my child!!!
I'm a Muslim
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
meaninggrin
Na wa o. Welldone
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Na wa o. Welldone
OK, Yoruba?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Smelly wey go honeymoom with him new babe.. Issokay
Arrhhhhh

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I doubt coz he's with moi

Bubu, pls tell kingre.x1 oo...
I am still in your bed waiting for u like this oo :::: grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Arrhhhhh
The meat na bribe.. Or make i call ogorwyne?

So where u dey nw Dubai or Heaven?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
The meat na bribe.. Or make i call ogor.wyne?

So where u dey nw Dubai or Heaven?

Baba, ayam a muslim oo grin

I am entitled to as many wives as I can take care of tongue
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

I troway cap for u.. Omonile Alaga1!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
I troway cap for u.. Omonile Alaga1!

Chop knuckles baba grin cool cool grin

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne, I see ya viewing cheri koko kiss kiss
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by olac21(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
In all sincerity you guys shouldn't be worried abt boobs..if I ask,what should people like geni340&cutestnife or jollyjoy say?so leave this nonsense to those crushing on ants like you..bitches everywhere with smelly pvssies!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by olac21(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

your boobs though ... seem deflated
My niqqa(you hit the nail on the head)lol
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by olac21(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Go study for yer exams! It's clear you can't handle the internet!

Shhh..get a life kid!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ogorwyne(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Did I just read this? Choi!!!! E pain me.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ogorwyne(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
ogorwyne, I see ya viewing cheri koko kiss kiss
I dey vex jare.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

I dey vex jare.

Vex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS / List Of Nairaland Guys I Want To Forkk / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.