Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' (4868 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Marlvin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
olac21:

My niqqa(you hit the nail on the head)lol

Couldn't help it charle
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ogorwyne(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Vex?
Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingrex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smellymouth is a cheap guy?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Did I just read this? Choi!!!! E pain me.

grin cry

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingr.ex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smelly.mouth is a cheap guy?

Bubu, nor mind kingrex oo

Kingrex1, shey na u want use your reggae take spoil my blues abi? shocked

Amadioha oooooooo!!!

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
olac21:

Shhh..get a life kid!
°•°Take yer own advice
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by AbrahamLincoln(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
I fit say fight don start as thread reach page 3.

hmm stupedinluv, you get stalkers fans plenty.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingrex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smellymouth is a cheap guy?
Me influence Alaga1.. For why?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Take yer own advice
Hey Queen, been a while. U hibernated?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! I knw u wie com too.. How u dey dear?
just wokeup jor * scratchingface*
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just wokeup jor * scratchingface*
No sleepin tonite then
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm a Muslim
It doesn't matter!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by mytime24(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme quickly comment before it grants frontPage..
if dis thread smell fP make i baff naked grin

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by vicechancellor(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
mytime24:
if dis thread smell fP make i baff naked grin
babe, you're damn cute. can I be stupidinluv with you?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by H2Ossss(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
vicechancellor:
babe, you're damn cute. can I be stupidinluv with you?

you right... and the cute girls dont need to seek for attention... like some ugly olympus has fallen breasted ladies claiming big boobs *spits*
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ariyike23(f): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2016
D hate and beef for stupidinluv dough.. damn,if hate and beef culd grow bank accounts,she"ll be a billionaire by now.Evn fellow gurls hating,do i smell jealousy??kos i understand nd know we females dnt support each oda buh look for a way to bring down and outshine each other. Nd i wonder y sum1 wuld open a thread jes to bash a lady,Ders a lot of growing up to be done. THE LORD IS YOUR MUSCLE.. grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by geni340(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
olac21:
In all sincerity you guys shouldn't be worried abt boobs..if I ask,what should people like geni340&cutestnife or jollyjoy say?so leave this nonsense to those crushing on ants like you..bitches everywhere with smelly pvssies!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by kcid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
All of u are fucktards idiots!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by kcid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
All of u are fucktards idiots!!! angryAll of u are fucktards idiots!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey Queen, been a while. U hibernated?
°•°No,hi...bye smiley
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 27, 2016
THIS YEAR THE HATE IS STRONG shocked shocked shocked

Let me go and get me some lurrrv grin

Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!!