Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' (4868 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Marlvin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
olac21:

My niqqa(you hit the nail on the head)lol

Couldn't help it charle
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ogorwyne(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Vex?
Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingrex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smellymouth is a cheap guy?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Did I just read this? Choi!!!! E pain me.

grin cry

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Smellymouth: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingr.ex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smelly.mouth is a cheap guy?

Bubu, nor mind kingrex oo

Kingrex1, shey na u want use your reggae take spoil my blues abi? shocked

Amadioha oooooooo!!!

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
olac21:

Shhh..get a life kid!
°•°Take yer own advice
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by AbrahamLincoln(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
I fit say fight don start as thread reach page 3.

hmm stupedinluv, you get stalkers fans plenty.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nor be you. After professing my love to you. You are still thinking of other women. Kingrex1 is influencing you I know. But why? Do u want every gal to start saying smellymouth is a cheap guy?
Me influence Alaga1.. For why?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Take yer own advice
Hey Queen, been a while. U hibernated?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! I knw u wie com too.. How u dey dear?
just wokeup jor * scratchingface*
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just wokeup jor * scratchingface*
No sleepin tonite then
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm a Muslim
It doesn't matter!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by mytime24(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme quickly comment before it grants frontPage..
if dis thread smell fP make i baff naked grin

2 Likes

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by vicechancellor(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
mytime24:
if dis thread smell fP make i baff naked grin
babe, you're damn cute. can I be stupidinluv with you?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by H2Ossss(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
vicechancellor:
babe, you're damn cute. can I be stupidinluv with you?

you right... and the cute girls dont need to seek for attention... like some ugly olympus has fallen breasted ladies claiming big boobs *spits*
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by ariyike23(f): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2016
D hate and beef for stupidinluv dough.. damn,if hate and beef culd grow bank accounts,she"ll be a billionaire by now.Evn fellow gurls hating,do i smell jealousy??kos i understand nd know we females dnt support each oda buh look for a way to bring down and outshine each other. Nd i wonder y sum1 wuld open a thread jes to bash a lady,Ders a lot of growing up to be done. THE LORD IS YOUR MUSCLE.. grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by geni340(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
olac21:
In all sincerity you guys shouldn't be worried abt boobs..if I ask,what should people like geni340&cutestnife or jollyjoy say?so leave this nonsense to those crushing on ants like you..bitches everywhere with smelly pvssies!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by kcid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
All of u are fucktards idiots!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by kcid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
All of u are fucktards idiots!!! angryAll of u are fucktards idiots!!!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey Queen, been a while. U hibernated?
°•°No,hi...bye smiley
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 27, 2016
THIS YEAR THE HATE IS STRONG shocked shocked shocked

Let me go and get me some lurrrv grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.