Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' (4847 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Worry about your soul, child!!! The nunnery beckons!!! I see it in your eyes!!! Come unto Him. Come unto the man in the Tabernacle!!!
But He is not in the nunnery. Why beckon my soul there? Worry about your soul sir!
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Festivalofholi:
seems u've got lots of guys crushing on u. Though dey r doin it d wrong way.
Are they? grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Marlvin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Are they? grin

your boobs though ... seem deflated

1 Like

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by fairlyusedpant: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Are they? grin
babe i must tell you the truth, you have big boobskie and small nyashkie, but if your boyfriend loves you the way you are, then it is ok, don't mind those haters with small boobs, small nyash and worwor face with brown teeth and 33 tribal marks
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
But He is not in the nunnery. Why beckon my soul there? Worry about your soul sir!

Call me "Father" not "Sir"

You are very right. We all have to worry for our souls!!!

And as for the "nunnery", it symbolizes a pure chaste ground where you find God!!! You can't find God in a nunnery ordinarily except you are first pure in body and spirit!!! My emphasis is not on structure but on symbolism!!!

Bless you, child!!! I can't wait to see you in the religious habiliments of a nun.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by samsam2019: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
You're wrong, I'm really small when its about boobs
picture or I don't believe it undecided cool
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe i must tell you the truth, you have big boobskie and small nyashkie, but if your boyfriend loves you the way you are, then it is ok, don't mind those haters with small boobs, small nyash and worwor face with brown teeth and 33 tribal marks
ROTFLOL gringrin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Yeah bro, I luv my Stupindinluv just the way she is and i'm Stupindinluv with her. Thanx
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Call me "Father" not "Sir"

You are very right. We all have to worry for our souls!!!

And as for the "nunnery", it symbolizes a pure chaste ground where you find God!!! You can't find God in a nunnery ordinarily except you are first pure in body and spirit!!! My emphasis is not on structure but on symbolism!!!

Bless you, child!!! I can't wait to see you in the religious habiliments of a nun.

Huh why should i call you father?

Why should anyone call you father? grin

Who made you a priest?

No the nunnery is useless when it comes to finding God because the book of God contradicts everything going on there.

Again sir, yes sir seek God first before anything.

Dont be zealous for the wrong things smiley
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry nd Stupindinluv should post pix of their bobby here so we can judge once nd forall
grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry nd Stupindinluv should post pix of their bo bby here so we can judge once nd forall
grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:
Angelberry nd Stupindinluv should post pix of their bobby here so we can judge once nd forall
grin
°•°Go study for yer exams! It's clear you can't handle the internet!

1 Like

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Adonbliv u people.. Angelberry nd Stupindinluv drs only one way to support ur claims.. Pishurs or close d thread. Period!
Lol, wait a little, let me upload it on my dp
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:

Yeah bro, I luv my Stupindinluv just the way she is and i'm Stupindinluv with her. Thanx
shocked
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:
Angelberry nd Stupindinluv should post pix of their bo bby here so we can judge once nd forall
grin
Wait I'm coming
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Go study for yer exams! It's clear you can't handle the internet!

I will reserve my com.....
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Wait I'm coming
Wait for u!! U be fuel?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked
I ain't shy abt it
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:

Wait for u!! U be fuel?
oh, you're in love with hergrin tell her what's in your mind and quit waiting for pix of my precious balls
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by alobright17(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
I even don't see who their boobs epp since they're not yet married and feed any child with it.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
oh, you're in love with hergrin tell her what's in your mind and quit waiting for pix of my precious balls
grin grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maxi112:
angelberry! plz look for helmet, dey r coming after u
Really shocked

You'll take the bullets for me.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, wait a little, let me upload it on my dp
Lol.. Nope thread only
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. Nope thread only
smellymouth no greegrin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. Nope thread only
amebo I knw u wie b here
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
smellymouth no greegrin
Smelly wey go honeymoom with him new babe.. Issokay
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
amebo I knw u wie b here
Haha! I knw u wie com too.. How u dey dear?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
2 pages and still no boobs in sight... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Smelly wey go honeymoom with him new babe.. Issokay
Lol, I doubt coz he's with moi
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
TrollTrap:
2 pages and still no boobs in sight... angry angry
You guys are sumtin elsegrin

Comment on what the op said
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by TrollTrap: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
You guys are sumtin elsegrin

Comment on what the op said

grin grin
For now I agree with the oP. Till I see the girls boobs then I might agree with her smiley
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
TrollTrap:

grin grin
For now I agree with the oP. Till I see the girls boobs then I might agree with her smiley
No boobs tonight come tomorrowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) / Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.