Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help (2240 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Plasma 85inches got me grin grin grin mtchewwww,lie lie!
u again? Wereh angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2016
correctyourself:

Go sell this your fake story to nollywood!
i dnt get u..

Are u doubting me or what? angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
u again? Wereh angry
Abi oti fa weed nii,dont dare talk to me anyhow!mumu boy grin
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
izonlucky01:
you opened a thread yesterday saying you just got a girl friend and now you are married after dating for 15 years shocked
why not focus on the thread and stop talking trash angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by firstking01(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:
She may not be. And even if she is, so what? Check yourself. It means you suck at doing your job or you are just fvcking annoying or you are too boring and slow.

So she prefers someone else.

If you don't like it, divorce her quickly so she can be free of you.
Madam,,,this is africa and we dnt entertain cheating in any form...i bet to tell you that you wnt dare your husband to try this on you,,,,if the man was not doing his duty in bed very well, what stops the wife from calling to his attention rather than going straight to cheat on not any other person but her husbands friend?,,,this is adultery @the peak...i'd send her pack in if i where in the man's shoe.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Drefan2:
Wait, how aquainted is your friend to you that he had to sit that close to your wife in such indecent manner, and in your private chamber for that matter?

Is is that you have seen him do so other times and didn't say anything or caution him? I don't know how you and you best friends relate, but a friend of mine, whether best or not, wouldn't dare invade my privacy. What the fück? Plus she was sweating?

What did I just read?

You really need to stage a serious wording session with that friend who lacks proper conduct. And that shameless wife needs a lota explanation to do.

What a menance.
me and my friends are tight friends.. Our friendship started way back from primary school..

Maybe thats the reason he did what he did by sitting on my bed with my wife.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
story for the gods...even a dumb knws it's a cooked story
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2016
samsam2019:
Op always here with his usual shower of sh1t

The last you needed a girlfriend

Then you later said you have one

Today you have a beautiful wife

Ori e ti yi
iffa whoz u slap angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

Yeah! Even if you got married yesterday! She can regret getting married to you and cheat. So?
but why are ladies like that So hard to please angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by halfricanadian(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
i shud leave her to become wayward harlot? Not possible nah

Sometimes you let people do things that will hurt so wen they finally realise nd God gives dem a second chance they will guard it jealousy
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
me and my friends are tight friends.. Our friendship started way back from primary school..

Maybe thats the reason he did what he did by sitting on my bed with my wife.
That's no moral reason to justify what he did. Well, I don't think he had bad intentions or ulterior motives for his actions. If you feel like it, approach him and have a little talk with him or you could ditch that idea if you are comfortable with current happenings.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Abi oti fa weed nii,dont dare talk to me anyhow!mumu boy grin
i guess u wanna see the other side of me.. Continue trolling, u hear? angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by 4C2215131: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
get outa undecided

Go through your own post with a third person perspective then I'm sure you'd understand what I'm saying.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ozy4christ(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2016
izonlucky01:
This guy again Are you not tired of lieing.. "Mansion" "85 inches plasma" undecided
as if u read my mind,he would have video it 4 better understanding,
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
david2:
I smell lies undecided must u tell us ur plasma is 85inches

don't mind the guy, 85inches my foot!!!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by kullozone(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
who do this op this thing na?it's wickedness oh!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Drefan2:

What kind of nonsense is this? Are you mad?
OP, do ignore this nitwit's comment. Most of her posts are conjured from her dumb ass.

I wouldn't be suprised if I find out she's one open-to-all cheap whøre. That's how cheap whøres talk.

Errrmmm

Cc Mynd44 , Lalasticlala, Seun | Rule 2.. Insulting a nairalander
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
firstking01:
Madam,,,this is africa and we dnt entertain cheating in any form...i bet to tell you that you wnt dare your husband to try this on you,,,,if the man was not doing his duty in bed very well, what stops the wife from calling to his attention rather than going straight to cheat on not any other person but her husbands friend?,,,this is adultery @the peak...i'd send her pack in if i where in the man's shoe.

Take it easy.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by firstking01(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

Take it easy.
I meant no harmtongue, shey you know you are my very good friendtongue??
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by JohnnyBling(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Having hot tea on ur matrimonial bed?...hmm guess that's a new one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.