Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (10898 Views)

Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by mostHandsome01: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
why do i find it difficult in comprehending what you actually mean oga ??
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
I'm jos 8 these boys call mrcork curse he be shout upandan NL lik is he the oner off NLangryangry......we dat as travu go and com abrod his not mak mout angry.......im jus taya in these boys beavior angry

...My Niggga...you dont hav Gooogle trasssslate in Kenya? WTF?? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrCork:

....ermm bro..if u want lightskin males, pliss GOTO yahooCHat.korea or somtin........nairaland is strictly for chasin females: lightskin females!! ((REAL TALK)) angry

OMG I'm in stiiiiiitches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*I can barley make out what you typed... tongue
....°•but I bet if you spoke this would be really cute, yer accent

Cute accent!!! #I have died dead finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Course you do.
°•°He's not claming light skin men are the essence of Black/African manhood.
°claming them to be truly fine.
Eye pleasers that bring the Black/African race closer the all desirable white man.

……°•°Say nothing of the insult this is to Africans/Ebony people as a whole
°•°It's clear!
....We need to get as near to white as we can
°•°You know on our own we can't be beautiful/desirable.
°No we neeeeed white blood an
°•we neeeeed to strive to get as close to their skins as possible if we can't have it.
°°•°Don't worry if you don't come that way naturally  
...hit the stores an empty the selves of bleach!!

°•continue yer love affair.

Light skin or Dark skin they're still Black people so what is your point?
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
nubian999:

Light skin or Dark skin they're still Black people so what is your point?
°•°If you don't understand that you quoted
.....°I don't know how else ta tell you
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go again......this is ther spokesman & femmmnist leader for Dakskin females: King.CheezyPuff ... she hates lightskin females so she will atacck them in broad daylight.. Why so much hatred simply becozz lightskin females are beautifuller & all men clearly preffffa them. ... i lie??

[size=20pt] ...STOP THE HATIN FOR GODS SAKE....STOP HATIN ON LIGHTSKIN FEMALES!!!! ((SAD))[/size] embarassed
°•Bye Cork!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

question with a question huh? King it is then grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

...which Coat?....U a nice lady & i like u cozz u american but why *MUST* u all ways hate on lightskin femaes and why do u femminist women juss like to hate wot other men like coz u need to proof point??....Did i say somtin wrong?..do all men not prefa lightskin females?...is simply askin women to change color too much to ask to make us happier?...U should have a TV SHOW....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by adaksbullet: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*I can barley make out what you typed... tongue
....°•but I bet if you spoke this would be really cute, yer accent
I'm not even no whot u ar say embarassed
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by adaksbullet: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrCork:

...My Niggga...you dont hav Gooogle trasssslate in Kenya? WTF?? undecided
ar u crazz?angryangry..... im not nigga and not leaved on kenyaaangry

Crazzzangry
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

Dear light skin sweeeries

We thank u for lookin light, much beauriful, far more sexxier, more sexxing lookin, plissin to the eye, and the closest thing to white women , half cast women and the Beyansi loooookin type... I lie?? cheesy

We are hear to tell you different... Why? ..Because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different coz u will all ways be the sugar in our ice cream.... I lie?? cheesy

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH coz you represent true BLACK BEAUTTY ..i lie?? cheesy

...opss, sadly ther are still only 4 lightskin females on nairaland but so far so good. ..so ladies, plis plis plis... do the right thing & change color to make men happier...Life is all about bein happy..I lie?
wink

E mo pe e ti da'rugbo sha. Agbalagba ni yin

Agbaya tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
AlienStar:
Nairaland Clown of the year.
I'm telling you cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ishilove:

E mo pe e ti da'rugbo sha. Agbalagba ni yin

Agbaya tongue

..but why do all ways make my 17inches looong Kondo stand up everytime u spek french?....u tryna turn me on again?..pls cooool it down coz right now & thansk to u....its standin!! smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

Dear light skin sweeeries

We thank u for lookin light, much beauriful, far more sexxier, more sexxing lookin, plissin to the eye, and the closest thing to white women , half cast women and the Beyansi loooookin type... I lie?? cheesy

We are hear to tell you different... Why? ..Because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different coz u will all ways be the sugar in our ice cream.... I lie?? cheesy

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH coz you represent true BLACK BEAUTTY ..i lie?? cheesy

...opss, sadly ther are still only 4 lightskin females on nairaland but so far so good. ..so ladies, plis plis plis... do the right thing & change color to make men happier...Life is all about bein happy..I lie?
wink

there was a question at every end of ur funny message, with is "I lie?" no one answered the question but I will.....

Nigga you lie (no offence)
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
there was a question at every end of ur funny message, with is "I lie?" no one answered the question but I will.....

Nigga you lie (no offence)

....WOT THE HELL DO U NO ABOUT WOMEN?. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

....WOT THE HELL DO U NO ABOUT WOMEN?. angry
Nd u know better huh angry
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

..but why do all ways make my 17inches looong Kondo stand up everytime u spek french?....u tryna turn me on again?..pls cooool it down coz right now & thansk to u....its standin!! smiley
Which year will you grow up??

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
AlienStar:
Nairaland Clown of the year.
I concur cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b][b]hmmmmm light skin or dark skinned.. At t the end of the day we are still blacks [/b][/b]
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
honestly speaking, cork is in his 30's. and I wonder if he would keep doing this childish stuff for long

gone are the old old days when cork first registered (a different cork account) and used to speak normal English in normal black fonts.. gone are those days..

dude is funny yeah..but c'mon , grow up! you're in your freaking 30's... haba!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
ellacute45:
[b][b]hmmmmm light skin or dark skinned.. At t the end of the day we are still blacks [/b][/b]

..ellacute.. Arrrrha...so u r dakskin...corrrect? angry
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Which year will you grow up??

..ishilove sugar..am 6"2... U dont like tall londoners?wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
booqee:
honestly speaking, cork is in his 30's. and I wonder if he would keep doing this childish stuff for long

gone are the old old days when cork first registered (a different cork account) and used to speak normal English in normal black fonts.. gone are those days..

dude is funny yeah..but c'mon , grow up! you're in your freaking 30's... haba!

^^^^shes baccck again & wunt quuit.....all becuzz she ain't light skin. If u ain't happy..change color & bleach...pirrrriod angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

..ellacute.. Arrrrha...so u r dakskin...corrrect? angry
BIITCH am fair if you need my f*cking pix tell me.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2016
[s]quote author=MrCork post=45043188]

..ishilove sugar..am 6"2... U dont like tall londoners?wink[/quote][/s]
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Ishilove: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^shes baccck again & wunt quuit.....all becuzz she ain't light skin. If u ain't happy..change color & bleach...pirrrriod angry
I know how you look like, Corky Joe wink Someone who has your pic from waaaaaay back shared it with me. The lady has deactivated, though, but I know that booqee is correct when she put your age to be in the 30s grin

You were in yer 20s in the pic so when I added the years, yeah, 30s right wink wink

You're not bad looking, by the way.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by naptu2: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I know how you look like, Corky Joe wink Someone who has your pic from waaaaaay back shared it with me. The lady has deactivated, though, but I know that booqee is correct when she put your age to be in the 30s grin

You were in yer 20s in the pic so when I added the years, yeah, 30s right wink wink

You're not bad looking, by the way.

I've also seen MrCork's picture. He is from "Pekham" in Papua New Guinea.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/575762[/img]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Bisiebae(f): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2016
okay, I usually don't comment on threads, but this got my attention. Why continuing segregation ( similar racism) they whites have done their part, the rest is for us to deny our DNA. I'm dark skin, and I admit light skin girls get lots of attention, but its only little guys who will date u based on ur light skin, if he is a man, he wouldn't mind.

#Peace
#SayNoToRacism
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Ishilove: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
naptu2:

I've also seen MrCork's picture. He is from "Pekham" in Papua New Guinea.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/575762[/img]
Lmaaaaao!!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by anonym0us: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^ i tink the Dakskin female commmunity is Upset...I waz only tryna help thou!(no oofeinse) undecided
I will look for u and break your mango shaped head
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
anonym0us:
I will look for u and break your mango shaped head

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.