Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (11200 Views)

Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I know how you look like, Corky Joe wink Someone who has your pic from waaaaaay back shared it with me. The lady has deactivated, though, but I know that booqee is correct when she put your age to be in the 30s grin

You were in yer 20s in the pic so when I added the years, yeah, 30s right wink wink

You're not bad looking, by the way.
grin cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by DRISKLEF(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I know how you look like, Corky Joe wink Someone who has your pic from waaaaaay back shared it with me. The lady has deactivated, though, but I know that booqee is correct when she put your age to be in the 30s grin

You were in yer 20s in the pic so when I added the years, yeah, 30s right wink wink

You're not bad looking, by the way.
surprisingly cork hasn't quoted u.. its impossible for him to see you on his thread and not quote u (maybe you're lightskin and he likes you) tongue..
I'm sure its because he knows you're correct.. maybe shame don finally catch am!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork , I want to make you my biťch undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaao!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 17" Kondo shocked
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Ishilove: 4:00am On Apr 27, 2016
booqee:
surprisingly cork hasn't quoted u.. its impossible for him to see you on his thread and not quote u (maybe you're lightskin and he likes you) tongue..
I'm sure its because he knows you're correct.. maybe shame don finally catch am!
He cannot deny it cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
I'm not even no whot u ar say embarassed
Where are you from
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by adaksbullet: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Where are you from
while ar u asked? O o o o o o so u ar whant too kingnap me abi?angry ok o
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
while ar u asked? O o o o o o so u ar whant too kingnap me abi?angry ok o
°Yes! cheesy
....•°I just need ta know how far ya are
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by adaksbullet: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Yes! cheesy
....•°I just need ta know how far ya are
am not telled u o curse am afrad off kingnapers o sadgrin

Ar u do puffpuff curse ur name his kingcheaseapuff
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
am not telled u o curse am afrad off kingnapers o sadgrin

Ar u do puffpuff curse ur name his kingcheaseapuff
Nah,I'm named after an American puff snack.
....Anyway bye smiley
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 7:29pm On May 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah,I'm named after an American puff snack.
....Anyway bye smiley

,,,but why do u hate lightskin females so much and why do u hate wearin Thong?.....and why are u all ways angry?...serrrriously/ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
WOW...report from last week report now sugest ther is now total of 5 lightskin females on nairaland thanks to me....Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......almost reach my target!!!!!!!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by olac21(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
Hadez:

Hello undecided
What do you mean by stalker? Please undecided

After bleeching the hell out of your life you're here claiming light-skin!what an irony?
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 9:33pm On May 04, 2016
olac21:

After bleeching the hell out of your life you're here claiming light-skin!what an irony?

Hadez: does not bleach....bro looook properly....she took the pciture under a shade....she naturally lightskin..truss me. i no....chicks like ellacute45,booqee,duchess, HateU2, Audray, naughtynaughty, HateU2 , FlawlessRebirth2,MissGdope,Rejoiceavl, Estharfabian,airmirthd1,Ariel20 are the ones who bleach!! undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

Hadez: does not bleach....bro looook properly....she took the pciture under a shade....she naturally lightskin..truss me. i no....chicks like ellacute45,booqee,duchess, HateU2, Audray, naughtynaughty, HateU2 , FlawlessRebirth2,MissGdope,Rejoiceavl, Estharfabian,airmirthd1,Ariel20 are the ones who bleach!! undecided
oloshi omo grin
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oloshi omo grin
seconded cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

of course you know I bleach because you're the one that supplies me with the creams innit.
Abeg the ones you sent last month has finished. I need more undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 10:34pm On May 04, 2016
MissGdope:

of course you know I bleach because you're the one that supplies me with the creams innit.
Abeg the ones you sent last month has finished. I need more undecided

..see yor head like PanCake.....I looooklike Sugar daddy?... Goat!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by olac21(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

Hmmm..they will come for you now..ahahahha
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
seconded cheesy

Tnx for bn a sure source of excitement n gud fun girlie! I promise to always b loyal to my comment idol! Ur head dey there wella!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
kkh2:

Tnx for bn a sure source of excitement n gud fun girlie! I promise to always b loyal to my comment idol! Ur head dey there wella!

My day is so so cool once I read ur post...pls keep flowin,nofin do u dearest one(wey me I av stumble upon ooo!)
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
kkh2:

heheheheheheh

Don't let my head burst o bro cheesy. Bcox it's swelling already cheesy. Tanks kiss kiss
How was uur day?
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh

Don't let my head burst o bro cheesy. Bcox it's swelling already cheesy. Tanks kiss kiss
How was uur day?

Fyn,U made it funtastic already! Tnx a bunch.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
kkh2:

Fyn,U made it funtastic already! Tnx a bunch.

Ur comments make me giggle a lot...dats d fun! I pray u r happy always so u can keep more ppl happy as u r doin for me
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh

How was uur day?

Fyn,u made it funtastic already! Tnx
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 5:53am On May 05, 2016
I go crazy for light skibg ladies . were are you all. Let talk beautiful light skin
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 05, 2016
[s]
MrCork:

[/s]..come on you are approaching forty and still fooling around meanwhile someone sent me your pics he knows you well and views your topic don't let me expose your pics on nairaland the worst of all is that you are married and still fooling around..rip to your wife cause she is dead already by marrying an animal like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 8:58am On May 05, 2016
ellacute45:
[s][/s]..come on you are approaching forty and still fooling around meanwhile someone sent me your pics he knows you well and views your topic don't let me expose your pics on nairaland the worst of all is that you are married and still fooling around..rip to your wife cause she is dead already by marrying an animal like you
hahahahaha

Maybe his just coming here to calm dwn and relax his head, maybe his wife is a nagging woman. Lool mr pekam London
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 9:03am On May 05, 2016
ellacute45:
[s][/s]..come on you are approaching forty and still fooling around meanwhile someone sent me your pics he knows you well and views your topic don't let me expose your pics on nairaland the worst of all is that you are married and still fooling around..rip to your wife cause she is dead already by marrying an animal like you
That wasn't even necessary undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2016
kkh2:

Ur comments make me giggle a lot...dats d fun! I pray u r happy always so u can keep more ppl happy as u r doin for me
who be this one? undecided

This one doesn't know we are in 2016

Hateu2 eku oro oooo
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 9:42am On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That wasn't even necessary undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.