Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (10928 Views)

Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
Alaye! Anywhere to ba lo, our eyes dey there.

O fé salo abi undecided
Oya nah!
Wa show face e
*breaks bottle*
Show face grin

Oya nah! Claim d street!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

O fé salo abi undecided
Oya nah!
Wa show face e
*breaks bottle*
Show face grin
STFUareyouG0d:
This one is a street girl. A complete opposite of wifey material
I give up on you

Na mouth she just get...she is fun! Believe me.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
kkh2:

how do you know?
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

O fé salo abi undecided
Oya nah!
Wa show face e
*breaks bottle*
Show face grin
STFUareyouG0d:
This one is a street girl. A complete opposite of wifey material
I give up on you

Na mouth she just get...she is fun!believe me!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how do you know?

Its obvious na bro!!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
kkh2:

my guardian angel cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2016
kkh2:

Its obvious na bro!!
but I heard she's a village girl and very rugged. Even heard she acts like man
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
how do you know?

Its obvious na bro!!
iykekelvins:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Wetin u do cork now my fair lady?!
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Don't believe everytin u hear den.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
my guardian angel cheesy

I pray dat God keep u happy so u can always make ppl happy here!u light up NL for me best regards to naughtynaughty. 2moro is friday,groovin on cue! Gbogbo senrenren u knw. Slp tyt
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
my guardian angel cheesy

My Personal Person.Lol
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2016
kkh2:

I pray dat God keep u happy so u can always make ppl happy here!u light up NL for me best regards to naughtynaughty. 2moro is friday,groovin on cue! Gbogbo senrenren u knw. Slp tyt
I wish u d same too bro. My bestie don sleep cheesy. Gud9te nd sleep tight.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ofofo is my hubby undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 05, 2016
I saw this thread .
Full of sh!ts of course!! grin
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by slytubadth(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

O fé salo abi undecided
Oya nah!
Wa show face e
*breaks bottle*
Show face grin
complete agbero no differences..
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by AfroKnight: 11:38pm On May 05, 2016
ellacute45:
[s][/s]..come on you are approaching forty and still fooling around meanwhile someone sent me your pics he knows you well and views your topic don't let me expose your pics on nairaland the worst of all is that you are married and still fooling around..rip to your wife cause she is dead already by marrying an animal like you

Really? You had to mention his wife? Take a chill pill.
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 12:42am On May 06, 2016
AfroKnight:

Really? You had to mention his wife? Take a chill pill.

bro...ellacute45 is mentally disturbed & is always cussin people parents...she has already been warnd by MOD...they will ban her any moment! undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 7:38am On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:
I concur cheesy
is your heart really that black, dark?
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 7:49am On May 06, 2016
Bisiebae:
okay, I usually don't comment on threads, but this got my attention. Why continuing segregation ( similar racism) they whites have done their part, the rest is for us to deny our DNA. I'm dark skin, and I admit light skin girls get lots of attention, but its only little guys who will date u based on ur light skin, if he is a man, he wouldn't mind.

#Peace
#SayNoToRacism
Babes, you just had to take this serious, yeah? You are on a looong long thing! IJS
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:31am On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:
BIITCH am fair if you need my f*cking pix tell me.

ok i apologice..u win....pls show me yor lovely picture? wink
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by amandacuttielove(f): 11:46am On May 06, 2016
Lol. Hmm mm. Anyways go check out Miss taraba on oG @missnigeriaplussize. Lyk her pic

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:50am On May 06, 2016
amandacuttielove:
Lol. Hmm mm. Anyways go check out Miss taraba on oG @missnigeriaplussize. Lyk her pic

...errrm sweeery...I dont meannnto sound rudes & am not sure if u notise u r are fat & Dakkkskin...and slightly beaurriful in a way..kinda........Are u the new Miss Nigeria for Plus size model? (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

ok i apologice..u win....pls show me yor lovely picture? wink
tongue tongue how much are you willing to pay
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:56am On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:

...WOW....SLOW DOWN MRS??..kaiiiiiiiiiiii.....Pay for sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx??...in 2016?....well i stopped payn for sexxxx but for u...I may pay...Do u acccept students discount?..am a student! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 11:58am On May 06, 2016
amandacuttielove:

darlin i like yor smile but pli plis plis...change color to lightskin yellow...this way, u will find man on nairaland! wink

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:

...am really serrrriooos about this... I waaaannna see if your sexxxxy name (Ellacute) matches your the preeety face.....U claimed u waz lightskin...rememba..((((PROOOOVE IT))).we need to confirm if we can register u to compete for Miss Nairaland 2017...and guess wot?...I WILL BE THE JUDGE....the only elected Judge judgin the competition...so u berrrrra be nice to me...Okaaay! wink
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

...WOW....SLOW DOWN MRS??..kaiiiiiiiiiiii.....Pay for sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx??...in 2016?....well i stopped payn for sexxxx but for u...I may pay...Do u acccept students discount?..am a student! cheesy
who's talking about sexx here and hell you are still a student.. How old are you? angry
MrCork:

...am really serrrriooos about this... I waaaannna see if your sexxxxy name (Ellacute) matches your the preeety face.....U claimed u waz lightskin...rememba..((((PROOOOVE IT))).we need to confirm if we can register u to compete for Miss Nairaland 2017...and guess wot?...I WILL BE THE JUDGE....the only elected Judge judgin the competition...so u berrrrra be nice to me...Okaaay! wink
how old are you a sef
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 1:16pm On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:
who's talking about sexx here and hell you are still a student.. How old are you? angryhow old are you a sef

of cousrse i woud like to have sexxxxxx wit u..u claim u r lightskin....anyways its all about u right now..Putttop yor picture. I am curios to see if u r preeetier than HisDuchess, layla129 or Kashybaby.....MY dream is to have 4some one day wit the 4 most beauuriful females...i swaaar wink
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

of cousrse i woud like to have sexxxxxx wit u..u claim u r lightskin....anyways its all about u right now..Putttop yor picture. I am curios to see if u r preeetier than HisDuchess, layla129 or Kashybaby.....MY dream is to have 4some one day wit the 4 most beauuriful females...i swaaar wink
how old are you. Don't fucking skip my question angry
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:
how old are you. Don't fucking skip my question angry

how old is who?.....u ask for age becuzz I ask u for students discount....do u hav somtin agaisnts educated people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by MrCork: 1:25pm On May 06, 2016
ellacute45:

....juss came from the Bank & am countin $dollars & £pounds right now....wher yor sexxxy picture at? are u lightskin? smiley
Re: Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 06, 2016
MrCork:

how old is who?.....u ask for age becuzz I ask u for students discount....do u hav somtin agaisnts educated people? undecided
you are mad don't quote me again sad you just like turning everything upside down did I asked you for SEX??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.