Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

God Loves Ugly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Loves Ugly (5096 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Its not about being polite. Its my choice. I have put up about three selfies ovr the past few days. Now... i feel anonymity should be taken seriously
You sure its not because it hasnt attracted traffic yet? Come on, that takes a while now.. On a lighter mood, Who anonymity epp grin

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by torqque7(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Let them protest. People always fight for what is gone. When it was there, nobody noticed. Now its gone, its a debate.

Hmm anyway I would love to see what you look like so whenever you decide to upload it would you do me the favour of letting me know?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Finish it!.....bend over let your booty do dat yoga....baby bend over.... grin

Get off my areola!

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Naah, she's a dunderhead. Now that I've accused her of having the fluttery stomach for me, she wouldn't give it to me even if her life depended on it. You know girls and their pride tongue

Looooool! im a nitwit too.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Looooool! im a nitwit too.
now I agree you have the butterflies in your tummy because of him!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
You sure its not because it hasnt attracted traffic yet? Come on, that takes a while now.. On a lighter mood, Who anonymity epp grin

Traffic? What am I selling? Thats too vain. Pls. Who traffic epp if not s.eun?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Traffic? What am I selling? Thats too vain. Pls. Who traffic epp if not s.eun?
Dont act all dundEE on me jor..

You do know what I mean. Traffic on your could help your ministry you know, the marrying offshores one
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
now I agree you have the butterflies in your tummy because of him!

This is weird. Unless I like a mn who beats me up, and then tells me he loves me. No. Im not self destructive.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Dont act all dundEE on me jor..

You do know what I mean. Traffic on your could help your ministry you know, the marrying offshores one

My foreign guy on nairaland? Nah. I dnt want that... my post has nothing to do with my pic or ppl responding. I dont even respond to nairaland pms ask estharfabian.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This is weird. Unless I like a mn who beats me up, and then tells me he loves me. No. Im not self destructive.
Ouch, that hurts. But really, you are starting to act all that..
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Ouch, that hurts. But really, you are starting to act all that..

Sometimes Im peachy, sometimes im nasty. Dont take me serious. This virtual persona is all but serious. Even when i say im serious.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

My foreign guy on nairaland? Nah. I dnt want that... my post has nothing to do with my pic or ppl responding. I dont even respond to nairaland pms ask estharfabian.
You really cant tell what the future holds you know..

The second part of your post, believe it, it does.

At bolded, now I really am goina ask what your rlationşhip with her is...

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Sometimes Im peachy, sometimes im nasty. Dont take me serious. This virtual persona is all but serious. Even when i say im serious.
I am goina remind you you şaid this later.. wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
You really cant tell what the future holds you know..

The second part of your post, believe it, it does.

At bolded, now I really am goina ask what your rlationşhip with her is...

In that case, i will never ever ever ever put up my pic again. If it so proves that im not using it to solicit any form of response.

Well... its not realy a rel. If i talk bout it, ppl myt say im still hung up on a dead issue. Since im not, Il say if u have the time, check out my post history, n see for urself.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:

Ive got a good memory. Its my reasoning thats poor
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:

Ive got a good memory.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

In that case, i will never ever ever ever put up my pic again. If it so proves that im not using it to solicit any form of response.

Well... its not realy a rel. If i talk bout it, ppl myt say im still hung up on a dead issue. Since im not, Il say if u have the time, check out my post history, n see for urself.
Damn, thats a hell of a banter.. So you created this monika for her, wow! I trip o..
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Ive got a good memory.
I bet you do wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Ive got a good memory. Its my reasoning thats poor
Good you know yua a dunderhead at times wink tongue
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Good you know yua a dunderhead at times wink tongue

All d tym. I just feel bad for u peopl who engage in convos with me. Like hw many brain cells u losin?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Damn, thats a hell of a banter.. So you created this monika for her, wow! I trip o..

Was created to challenge her... because i was banned at the time... and couldnt do so directly
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Dude...Can a day pass by without You mentioning my Fucking Moniker?

What the hell?

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Apparently.. I broke her heart!undecided

.....With my FAKE accent.
...And every living day...i'm still paying for it. sad

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

All d tym. I just feel bad for u peopl who engage in convos with me. Like hw many brain cells u losin?
My headache is setting in now şef cry cheesy! You go just dy twist person. If person catch you by the wrist bayi, kpam you don eşcape again..

I find it troublesome, and I find troublesome cute, and I find cute bae!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
I wanna last wanna last foreverr.. baby bend oveer, baby bend over let your boory do the yoga(na na na).. Yoga, yoga.. Hit me with the verse abeg grin
Too lazy to type tongue
Just hum it; na na na na na..na..na..na..na..nanana__danceeerr..my own private dancer x2 grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Apparently.. I broke her heart!undecided

.....With my FAKE accent.
...And every living day...i'm still paying for it. sad

Hahahaha.. You besta blif dat babe is made for all possible contıgencies.. Kpele smiley
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Too lazy to type tongue
Just hum it; na na na na na..na..na..na..na..nanana__danceeerr..my own private dancer x2 grin
Na so brotherlee cheesy
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Was created to challenge her... because i was banned at the time... and couldnt do so directly
Chai, estharfabian yaff suffer!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes bro, ever since 2nd grade, never stopped since then. I workout too, thats a must for me every morning..
Cool. One of my nigga's shoulders looks like wrinkled sponges because of the stress placed on them when b-ballin' cheesy
I was so obsessed with gyming, I almost became a gym bunny. Now I see weights and I'm like fah! Who e epp? grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Dude...Can a day pass by without You mentioning my Fucking Moniker?

What the hell?

Its okay... we r done here.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahahaha.. You besta blif dat babe is made for all possible contıgencies.. Kpele smiley
Well...What more can a girl do? grin

....I'm just Enjoying the show. wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Cool. One of my nigga's shoulders looks like wrinkled sponges because of the stress placed on them when b-ballin' cheesy
I was so obsessed with gyming, I almost became a gym bunny. Now I see weights and I'm like fah! Who e epp? grin
Hahaha.. The key is working out religiously. The moment you press pause bayi tor otan niyen, na to dy add weight remain. Take arnold and the rock as example. Na laziness dy do u jor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lol!! See What A Guy Replied After A Girl Bashed Him For Being Broke / List Of 7 Scary But Normal Things That Happen To Women During Sex. / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.