Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

God Loves Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Loves Ugly (5103 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Loool!
cheesy wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
All we do is disagree. Is that d new definition for besotted?
Chai, all these bush girls forming posh tongue
Besotted means having a strong crush or being infatuated with somebody. So yes, I mean he has a monstrous torch for you. Am I somehow wrong in my assertion that you uploaded a girl's pυssy as your DP? Must be all the garri, pls tell me what was it in reality? A bible quote? grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
You mean like voltron Cos I dont get what I have been defending. Besotted How? Ham so confuse! And yes, I have seen her pic. before. And as for the one on her wall now, I know better than talking about it. Yo nitwit, see I aint a sneetch.
More like Power Rangers grin
Aww c'mon, you have a thing for the little filly wink
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Besotted means having a strong crush or being infatuated with somebody. So yes, I mean he has a monstrous torch for you. Am I somehow wrong in my assertion that you uploaded a girl's pυssy as your DP? Must be all the garri, pls tell me what was it in reality? A bible quote? grin
Sir, you are wrong. I got no dibs on her, all we do is disagree, we aint even following each other, and she has her preference of guys which I dont fit in. Your assertions are wrong, even that of her DP.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
More like Power Rangers grin Aww c'mon, you have a thing for the little filly wink
Naarh, you is wrong!

Im straight about her as well as she is about me.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:

You r just an angry kid. I only said... all we do is argue, is dat d new defn of besotted... doesnt mean i dont know what besotted means. How is that forming?
If you think me posh... its on you. Your evaluation of me, without me telling you anything pointing in that direction.

To me... ur just fighting urself.

When did u see a pvssy. That must have been a long tym ago cos ive had my pic up for over 48hrs, and maybe nairaland reverted to the puvsy pic after i removed my face.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
More like Power Rangers grin
Aww c'mon, you have a thing for the little filly wink

This is just like someone telling you you have a thing for me. Pls stop it.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

You r just an angry kid. I only said... all we do is argue, is dat d new defn of besotted... doesnt mean i dont know what besotted means. How is that forming?
If you think me posh... its on you. Your evaluation of me, without me telling you anything pointing in that direction.
To me... ur just fighting urself.
When did u see a pvssy. That must have been a long tym ago cos ive had my pic up for over 48hrs, and maybe nairaland reverted to the puvsy pic after i removed my face.
Lolz. I never went back to your profile after seeing that pic. My loss, I don't suppose there's any chance of me seeing your famed beauty for myself? tongue

Ps. Was it.....yours? I mean the former pic lipsrsealed
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Lolz. I never went back to your profile after seeing that pic. My loss, I don't suppose there's any chance of me seeing your famed beauty for myself? tongue

Ps. Was it.....yours? I mean the former pic lipsrsealed

Ew! God no! It was a jab at someone else who after receiving it, and getting pained, i took it off and cleaned up my space. . . Putting up my own pic.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This is just like someone telling you you have a thing for me. Pls stop it.
I've been wondering the same thing myself. You've been riding me hard like a bucking bronco since we met grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
I've been wondering the same thing myself. You've been riding me hard like a bucking bronco since we met grin

All i did was reply your mentions. I never took a first jab at you. All shots fired have been from ur camp.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Wow, so this was even about you in the first place. Figures now, you was so hell bent in re-assuring yourself we have nothing for each other. I must give it to you, i like your style grin

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Wow, so this was even about you in the first place. Figures now, you was so hell bent in re-assuring yourself we have nothing for each other. I must give it to you, i like your style grin
Looool!! Why do I find myself explaining simple comments today?? cheesy
I meant she's been dick-riding me since she saw my first post, so I was wondering if there was more to her riding my dick than dick-riding. Pardon my Klingon grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Looool!! Why do I find myself explaining simple comments today?? cheesy
I meant she's been dick-riding me since she saw my first post, so I was wondering if there was more to her riding my dick than dick-riding. Pardon my Klingon grin
I think we swıtched roles here! Its your turn to do the denying. Come on, you have a thing for the little filly! grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
All i did was reply your mentions. I never took a first jab at you. All shots fired have been from ur camp.
Lolz. My camp?? Tsk tsk tsk. I was about to ask Redemption or Winners. Dramaqueen tongue
Re: God Loves Ugly by torqque7(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Loool!
So you want the whole of NL to protest before you put up your pic? undecided
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
I think we swıtched roles here! Its your turn to do the denying. Come on, you have a thing for the little filly! grin
cheesy cheesy
Well I'll not lie and say I've ever had this much fun chatting with a chick on NL before, but I'll need to see that her fabled pic to start going all gooey eyed. So how about it, how about a peek? grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
cheesy cheesy
Well I'll not lie and say I've ever had this much fun chatting with a chick on NL before, but I'll need to see that her fabled pic to start going all gooey eyed. So how about it, how about a peek? grin
Knew it! Well she could show you if you ask her politely.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Lolz. My camp?? Tsk tsk tsk. I was about to ask Redemption or Winners. Dramaqueen tongue

Watevr mehn... get off my areola!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

At bolded, reminds me of the song "Yoga by jidenna"

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Finish it!.....bend over let your booty do dat yoga....baby bend over.... grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
At bolded, reminds me of the song "Yoga by jidenna"
Bros your head dey there oh. How come we haven't met?? cheesy
Although na Janelle Monae sing am, she just featured Jidenna
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Bros your head dey there oh. How come we haven't met?? cheesy
Although na Janelle Monae sing am, she just featured Jidenna
Yeah... Well we have now smiley
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Naah, she's a dunderhead. Now that I've accused her of having the fluttery stomach for me, she wouldn't give it to me even if her life depended on it. You know girls and their pride tongue
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah... Well we have now smiley
I see you ball. Never been much of a sports guy myself. You workout too?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
baby bend oveer, baby bend over let your boory do the yoga.. Yoga, yoga.. Hit me with the verse abeg grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
I wanna last wanna last foreverr.. baby bend oveer, baby bend over let your boory do the yoga(na na na).. Yoga, yoga.. Hit me with the verse abeg grin
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
I see you ball. Never been much of a sports guy myself. You workout too?
Yes bro, ever since 2nd grade, never stopped since then. I workout too, thats a must for me every morning..
Re: God Loves Ugly by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2016
There's no favouritism with God according to the scriptures...
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

So you want the whole of NL to protest before you put up your pic? undecided

Let them protest. People always fight for what is gone. When it was there, nobody noticed. Now its gone, its a debate.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Naah, she's a dunderhead. Now that I've accused her of having the fluttery stomach for me, she wouldn't give it to me even if her life depended on it. You know girls and their pride tongue
Yeah, thats true.. But you know, you coulda mişinterpreted replying your mentions which is only imperative for having d butterflies. What we gon' do now, about d pic
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:

Its not about being polite. Its my choice. I have put up about three selfies ovr the past few days. Now... i feel anonymity should be taken seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.