Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

God Loves Ugly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Loves Ugly (5084 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Phew! Thanks..
Welcome my candEE crush cheesy
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
This meme tho, make the mama bear turn around and we'll be in biznex cheesy
Lol! cheesy
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Sorry man, she already famzd me, she iyaf smooch me with kisses, hugs, and sweet words.. She f.ingered my brain bro! Sorry man..
Damn! Worst thing is I can't even be mad at you, I shudder at the thought of her moist breath on your skin sending a chill down your spine, fanning the embers of passion to wild ignition.....Phew is it getting hot in here or what? You and the missus play safe wink
*wipes sweat from forehead*
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Damn! Worst thing is I can't even be mad at you, I shudder at the thought of her moist breath on your skin sending a chill down your spine, fanning the embers of passion to wild ignition.....Phew is it getting hot in here or what? You and the missus play safe wink

U sound like u wanna join in... kiss airsultan whayasay?
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Damn! Worst thing is I can't even be mad at you, I shudder at the thought of her moist breath on your skin sending a chill down your spine, fanning the embers of passion.....Phew is it getting hot in here or what? You and the missus play safe wink
Bro, mehn you need to be me to feel this ectasy! We have sojourned away from this world, into the clouds, past cloud nine... Bro, I think she ıs an expert on this! Oh how her hands gently caress my body, how her lips interlocks mine in perfect bliss, how her brea@@ lipsrsealed
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
U sound like u wanna join in... kiss airsultan whayasay?
Make me and another man dey use style rub prick bah? No thanks, abeg make una carry on. I'm ok peeping in through the keyhole.
*Opens jar of vaseline in preparation to perform ablution while they get ready for act 1 scene 1* cheesy
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

U sound like u wanna join in... kiss air.sultan whayasay?
In as much as he is my guy, I cant share my candEE crush with noone! Its just I and you my love!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
In as much as he is my guy, I cant share my candEE crush with noone! Its just I and you my love!

Looool!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
Make me and another man dey use style rub prick bah? No thanks, abeg make una carry on. I'm ok peeping in through the keyhole.
*Opens jar of vaseline in preparation to perform ablution while they get ready for act 1 scene 1* cheesy

Ur just nasty. Self servicing wont do any good. Bettr you join in and u boys b careful izzall.
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Looool!
daz my love..

and hey, no flirting with those dickless hobos behind me yu hear, strictly me an you cheesy
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Ur just nasty. Self servicing wont do any good. Bettr you join in and u boys b careful izzall.
Resounding NOOOO.. I trust my guy sef!
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
You know sex is basically 50% self servicing. Only people wey their eye don tear go fit relate sha. Naah, I'm good, you kids do yo thang cool
Re: God Loves Ugly by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
You know sex is basically 50% self servicing. Only people wey their eye don tear go fit relate sha. Naah, I'm good, you kids do yo thang cool
grin . Love, see I told you I trust my guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Loves Ugly by itstpia8: 3:17pm On May 20, 2016

But sometimes we forget. So its necessary to point things out.

True I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic / Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC / Men How Do You Feel When A Lady Asks You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.