Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13806 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by GoodBoi1(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
It amazes me how someone would create a thread to insult herself and be passionate about it....smh...I don't think I've seen this on Nairaland. Sounds like mental slavery to me, imagine you telling this to a white man "Why I'll forever be behind you" instead of proposing solutions to empower yourself, you keep living in the past...I feel sorry for the @OP...I've just assumed you are craving for attention or trying to build a rep as I see no reason someone will create a thread like this and battle to the last

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by guvna(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
So you little piece of SHITTE, you've just come to prove and show the whole world that you're a piece of crap??

Why would you do that? You said something like out of so many black people majority are traitors and you are clearly one, in fact a super one with this message. Yeah we Melinated people have a number of issues which we need to resolve and also look within to overcome.

Think the negativity of this message you've just given as your gift to the world though in text. think deeply about yourself and your life, You can do better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by guvna(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
PROBLEM No. 1:
DEEP SEATED ISSUES OF SELF HATE. POSSIBLY AS A RESULT OF A USELESS FATHER.

PLEASE MEN, RAISE YOUR CHILDREN WITH LOVE USE THIS NONENTITY, THAT POSTED THIS SELF HATING CRAP AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE NEED FOR LOVE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLDS.

RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT AND WITH MUCH LOVE. SO THEY DON'T TURN OUT LIKE THIS CRAP.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by guvna(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by tutman12(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2016
All these are true, we are only living in self denial.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by GoodBoi1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
So you believe and accept that you will forever be behind/under the white man? In a world where Obama is the President of USA, women are more than housewives, and even gays are beginning to have rights. #ItIsWell

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
GoodBoi1:
So you believe and accept that you will forever be behind/under the white man? In a world where Obama is the President of USA, women are more than housewives, and even gays are beginning to have rights. #ItIsWell

dont mind the idiots!

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oluaseunhashy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
*ii*
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Menace2Society(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
tutman12:
All these are true, we are only living in self denial.
U dey mind them grin most of them still think say Africa go better
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by VictorRomanov: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Crap.

After all your "survival"

You still ended up as slaves.

Then, only few of you were slaves, now all of you are in.

Before you talk of moving on, talk of moving on with what made you african first.

Until then, you make no sense.

Please go thru what u just typed and tell me what you understand.

Your family probably work for white man, that's why u feel this way.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Z8(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Ruq:

If you observe, she's depressed but she doesn't know.

@Ruq It would have been better if it was depression. That way she has hope
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Z8(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:

How ironic not to see inferiority complex written all over you.
[i]

Please enlighten me ... undecided cause I lack your 40/40 eye sight.

Please enlighten me...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by djgrafiti(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's a white man's world and ya'll know it,from what we study in skul,d english or french we speak,d way we dress,the technology we use,none of all these is of african origin except witchcraft.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2016
White men indeed don't believe that but lack of exposure highlight a lot of your choice of diction,use your head don't be docile you can do more than accepting being second fiddle in thinking and your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by emmyluizzz: 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

do me a favour.....GO AND F#CK URSEL.F...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Guru10450(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Has been proven beyond doubt that all the organised religions currently operating in Africa of today are often mainly based on hidden motif and false premise.

For instance,

Questions: Who are the first humans created by God?

Answer: African people.

Question: Who are the angels?

Answer: African ancestors

Question: Who are men/women of the Almighy God?

Answer: Everyone

If Africans are the first people to have been created by the Almighty God, therefore, the angels and the entire heavenly host, are to one hundred percent look completely African.

Anything contrary to an all inclusive African paradise/heaven can only be seen as a falsity.

Everyone knows that humanity starts in Africa.

Therefore, if humanity starts in Africa then that suggest pre-existence also occurs in Africa. Pre-existence depicts the period whereby there exists no humans on Earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.