Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13849 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

It's not that the OP hate Blacks. In fact, he's very concerned about the situation of black people. He's frustrated that we're not doing anything to rise above our backwardness.

What the OP wish is that we overtake white people before tomorrow morning, but he's not seeing any sign that it would happen.

Yes thats what am saying!

but am a lady

I have read the piece through the link

Exactly what i have in mind.

I am so afraid nothing will still be done. embarassed

How many africans visit your webpage?

You can bring your idea here on Nairaland

Have you tried!!?

I am with you!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes thats what am saying!

but am a lady

I have read the piece through the link

Exactly what i have in mind.

I am so afraid nothing will still be done. embarassed

How many africans visit your webpage?

You can bring your idea here on Nairaland

Have you tried!!?

I am with you!!!!!!!!!

Believe me, I best understand how you feel. It's such a lonely path.

Yes, people are visiting from all over the world, but not enough to spur a movement. A minister even emailed me from Zambia, but didn't do anything further.

Nairaland?. If you bring such topic here people wouldn't understand what you're saying. Ironically, people who understand what I'm saying are foreigners- though I believe they're African diasporas or just blacks elsewhere.

But, you can be rest assured your wish would be done. It's a matter of time. I've already volunteered my life to pursue this goal. I'm just waiting for a record label that believe in my type of music to spot me so I can have the resources to unleash what's on my mind. It's a question of "when" not "if".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Lordbinsmar: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Believe me, I best understand how you feel. It's such a lonely path.

Yes, people are visiting from all over the world, but not enough to spur a movement. A minister even emailed me from Zambia, but didn't do anything further.

Nairaland?. If you bring such topic here people wouldn't understand what you're saying. Ironically, people who understand what I'm saying are foreigners- though I believe they're African diasporas or just blacks elsewhere.

But, you can be rest assured your wish would be done. It's a matter of time. I've already volunteered my life to pursue this goal. I'm just waiting for a record label that believe in my type of music to spot me so I can have the resources to unleash what's on my mind. It's a question of "when" not "if".
you have a nice article,intellectual slavery indeed especially in the Nigerian educational system,can you imagine calling your own native language 'Vernacular and Highly Prohibited'......but this doesn't change my view about the OP,This problem has nothing to do about the African men being Lazy,Stupid or not being smart enough(at least the white people were no where to be found when Imotep,Kufu and other Egyptians designed and built the great pyramids in which the technology behind it even though it is ancient but more complicated than our present day technology also great mathematicians like Achimedes,Alexandria,pythagoras etc came to Africa to learn),The problem is with the present day African Race in general both male and female e.g Our stupid mentality,Selfishness,Wickedness,Bad governance and poor academic standard.for example a Professor taught me chemistry(stochiometry)during my part one days,in Oau you need to see the way the professor communicates like as if he is teaching some group of students in America.90% of students (in a class of 1500)hardly understand what the professor is talking about.he speaks Unnecessary grammar like as if English language is the standard for learning Chemistry.and at the end of the day the result is mass failure.or talking about the recent Jamb examination,must Jamb use cbt when Nigeria doesn't have the required technology to carry out such task.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

It's not that the OP hate Blacks. In fact, he's very concerned about the situation of black people. He's frustrated that we're not doing anything to rise above our backwardness.

What the OP wish is that we overtake white people before tomorrow morning, but he's not seeing any sign that it would happen.

The OP is a she
She's making it about black men.

Don't explain for the OP. The OP has serially denigrated black men on this thread, that's not advocating for improvement.
Besides, she's in Nigeria. Has she eaten? Does she have light? Fuel? Shes coming here to talk about her love for white men.
How ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 12:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordbinsmar:
you have a nice article,intellectual slavery indeed especially in the Nigerian educational system,can you imagine calling your own native language 'Vernacular and Highly Prohibited'......but this doesn't change my view about the OP,This problem has nothing to do about the African men being Lazy,Stupid or not being smart enough(at least the white people were no where to be found when Imotep,Kufu and other Egyptians designed and built the great pyramids in which the technology behind it even though it is ancient but more complicated than our present day technology also great mathematicians like Achimedes,Alexandria,pythagoras etc came to Africa to learn),The problem is with the present day African Race in general both male and female e.g Our stupid mentality,Selfishness,Wickedness,Bad governance and poor academic standard.for example a Professor taught me chemistry(stochiometry)during my part one days,in Oau you need to see the way the professor communicates like as if he is teaching some group of students in America.90% of students (in a class of 1500)hardly understand what the professor is talking about.he speaks Unnecessary grammar like as if English language is the standard for learning Chemistry.and at the end of the day the result is mass failure.or talking about the recent Jamb examination,must Jamb use cbt when Nigeria doesn't have the required technology to carry out such task.

Please ignore them
They have been brainwashed.Don't be surprised that OP is living in a house without electricity and a tecno phone with low battery. Internet access has made fools bolder now. They can spew rubbish online and get supporters with faux intellectualism to back them up.

This thread should be closed and the OP banned

5 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordbinsmar:

The problem is with the present day African Race in general both male and female e.g Our stupid mentality,Selfishness,Wickedness,Bad governance and poor academic standard.

Yes, I fully understand that.

It's not as if blacks are naturally stupid. As I said before, education was designed to make black people hate themselves, be stupid, feel inferior and to exhibit all the traits you mentioned above. The challenge now is how to let your professors to know that what he was doing in your chemistry class is not the right model of education for an African mind.

But, it's not easy because the damage is so deep. Example; you mentioned that we call our languages vernacular or native language. It's so funny. I was laughing about that few days ago.

What is native?. What is traditional?.

Native is about us, our own natural mindset that was never imported. Native is the only thing we can call ours. Same applies to traditional.

So, when we say "native doctor" that actaully refers to how the British or French addressed African doctors in pre-colonial period, and of course still do. When we say "traditional ruler" that refers to how the British, French, Spaniards, addressed African leaders in pre-colonial Africa, and of course still do.

This's a clear example how western education mess up the minds of Africans!.

It's not incumbent on us as AFRICANS to say "native doctor". It's simply our doctors!.

Same applies to "traditional rulers". They're not "traditional rulers" because WE are AFRICANS. They're our leaders.

It's not incumbent on us as AFRICANS to refer to them as "traditional rulers". We’re not a foreigners!!. It's a white man that should have that mindset not US!.

The brainwash is even worse when we travel to; say London, we don't refer to the queen as "traditional queen" or "traditional ruler", rather we just say "the queen". Meaning that we subconsciously consider ourselves as British. Educated people from Francophone African countries also have the mindset of considering themselves as French.

This's why Lord Kwame Nkrumah, the founding father of African independence, after observing education in Africa said "education in Africa is a fraud". Lord Nkrumah was absolutely right!. Western education removes African point of view and turns educated Africans to what Bob Marley called "educated fools".

It's because, our cultures were destroyed and western education imposed on us, that we think of our doctors as inferior, and that's because western education ridicules anything African. Our doctors, if left uninfluenced by the west would have evolved into pharmacies!.

China was able to advance their own "native medicine" and today they even have their traditional medicine as a course in Chinese universities.

If we want to be free and prosperous in Africa, the current brainwashing education must be uprooted and replaced with education based on African philosophy, ideals, point of view, culture, history, e.t.c. Only then shall we come back to ourselves and be able to provide African solutions to African problems. Only then shall we break away from western control.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 1:56am On Apr 25, 2016
@Stupedinluv

And to further prove my point on African achievements before we met Europeans, just in case you or anybody is in doubt, I'll show the African artifact used as a symbol at Jesus college in Cambridge university- UK.

The cock artwork you see here is in the UK today, at Jesus college in Cambridge university. It's an artifact the British took from Nigeria.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3458324_1393_jpeg24625a8e1d3522cb068ff494fe87749c

This cock image is what the said college use on their letter head, flag, emblem, since 1496. Meaning that African ingenuity created this art about 520 years ago!.

You have to ask yourself; why is Cambridge university using an African artifact as their symbol?. And the answer is because; at the time the British took the item from Nigeria, they could not afford to fashion out an artwork that beautiful. At that time in human history such artwork was thought of as impossible to fabricate in the UK!. It was a BIG deal then!!. So, it was revered and highly regarded by them. As I said in my earlier post, Africans has mastered arts long time before Europe. If Africans were intellectually inferior to the British at that time, then we wouldn't have fabricated a sophisticated artwork that a British university would be proud to show as it's symbol. This's a proof for anybody in doubt.

The cock is still standing at the university's premises as we speak!. They've been calls recently to return it to Nigeria.

There was a previous thread about the artifact here https://www.nairaland.com/2968824/benin-bronze-cockerel-causing-debate

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 4:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:
THIS IS WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT U GUYS HATING ON THE OP EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THE THING WRITTEN IS 99.9% RIGHT I QUOTE AGAIN "UNTIL WE AFRICANS LEARN HOW TO THINK INTELLIGENTLY WE WOULD NEVER MOVE FOWARD!!"

That you think this is intelligent says a lot, true, but even the writer is victim that's unaware, her problem is that's she's smart but she thinks she has already hit her peak.

If she was wise she would realize that she's only writing about this because she just woke up and a wise person would have seen that a lot of people especially on nairaland are also aware. She is the almost perfect white man program.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordbinsmar:

Even what musicwriter is propagating, is D.O.A. Anyone who has thought deep will know that we were late in our realization and the only thing to do is manage the damage.

I just laugh when he thinks he his actually liberating others when he posts on threads about education.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Rephrase this message and direct it to your black "warriors".
nice writeup. can you please send me your WhatsApp contact, I wanna talk to you
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

Even what musicwriter is propagating, is D.O.A. Anyone who has thought deep will know that we were late in our realization and the only thing to do is manage the damage.

I just laugh when he thinks he his actually liberating others when he posts on threads about education.

Nonsense!

You have no respect all over the world

And you want to manage that!?

Brace up to be seen as inferior forever!

Lazy beings.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
WarRLaY:
nice writeup. can you please send me your WhatsApp contact, I wanna talk to you
Thnk u. But i prefer you say it here.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:
@Stupedinluv

And to further prove my point on African achievements before we met Europeans, just in case you or anybody is in doubt, I'll show the African artifact used as a symbol at Jesus college in Cambridge university- UK.

The cock artwork you see here is in the UK today, at Jesus college in Cambridge university. It's an artifact the British took from Nigeria.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3458324_1393_jpeg24625a8e1d3522cb068ff494fe87749c

This cock image is what the said college use on their letter head, flag, emblem, since 1496. Meaning that African ingenuity created this art about 520 years ago!.

You have to ask yourself; why is Cambridge university using an African artifact as their symbol?. And the answer is because; at the time the British took the item from Nigeria, they could not afford to fashion out an artwork that beautiful. At that time in human history such artwork was thought of as impossible to fabricate in the UK!. It was a BIG deal then!!. So, it was revered and highly regarded by them. As I said in my earlier post, Africans has mastered arts long time before Europe. If Africans were intellectually inferior to the British at that time, then we wouldn't have fabricated a sophisticated artwork that a British university would be proud to show as it's symbol. This's a proof for anybody in doubt.

The cock is still standing at the university's premises as we speak!. They've been calls recently to return it to Nigeria.

There was a previous thread about the artifact here https://www.nairaland.com/2968824/benin-bronze-cockerel-causing-debate

Why didnt these intelligent africans pass the knowledge to the heirs?

This is hard to believe.

One's foreparents were so good that the conquered the world

But nothing was received from them by the later generations?

Somethings are not adding up.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2016
bbdd:

The OP is a she
She's making it about black men.

Don't explain for the OP. The OP has serially denigrated black men on this thread, that's not advocating for improvement.
Besides, she's in Nigeria. Has she eaten? Does she have light? Fuel? Shes coming here to talk about her love for white men.
How ridiculous

Use your brain for once

before you are recolonised again
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thnk u. But i prefer you say it here.
, add me on WhatsApp, thank you too.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Z8(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

Such a shame that your have been "blessed" with inferior mentality. Mentality like that is what ensures u remain an underachiever, while the rest of us who know our true value succeed.
Remain blessed undecided
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Z8:

Such a shame that your have been "blessed" with inferior mentality. Mentality like that is what ensures u remain an underachiever, while the rest of us who know our true value succeed.
Remain blessed undecided

How ironic not to see inferiority complex written all over you.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Why didnt these intelligent africans pass the knowledge to the heirs?

This is hard to believe.

One's foreparents were so good that the conquered the world

But nothing was received from them by the later generations?

Somethings are not adding up.

As I showed before, the cock story is verifiable. In Cambridge it's even called ''okuko'' which is the Benin or and Igbo word for Cock. Every British man and woman knows it was taken from Africa. It's you that would want to dispute it because western education is meant to train you think it can't be possible. The fake education is what run-down our minds as black people. And it's running down your mind as I speak.

Our ancestors couldn't pass their knowledge because everything about us was wiped off the map under slavery and colonialism. Remember, it took about 450- 500 years!!. Everything African was lost within this period.

Research it and be free.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oloyede252(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Op you are confused and stupid..you started this thread to insult blackmen,later you moved to making reference abt black race and the funny thing is that you still say your arnt taking abt black woman..is black woman nt part of black race?
However those things you listed are somehow true due to some factors bt seeing the aim of the thread is nt to discuss bt just to insult the blackman.in history when u stay blackman it means black people both man and woman...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

As I showed before, the cock story is verifiable. In Cambridge it's even called ''okuko'' which is the Benin or and Igbo word for Cock. Every British man and woman knows it was taken from Africa. It's you that would want to dispute it because western education is meant to train you think it can't be possible. The fake education is what run-down our minds as black people. And it's running down your mind as I speak.

Our ancestors couldn't pass their knowledge because everything about us was wiped off the map under slavery and colonialism. Remember, it took about 450- 500 years!!. Everything African was lost within this period.

Research it and be free.
Then If everything was lost

Cant we continue being slaves for life?

How do you recover?
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

There were people like you during slavery who had given up and concluded we allow white people rule us forever. And there were people like me who had different opinion. Slavery took 400 years and was defeated.

Yet, white people came back as colonialists. Again, there were people like you who believed the only thing to do was manage colonialism. And there were people like me who had a different opinion. Colonialism took about 55 years and was defeated.

Today, you're here saying the same thing. And I'm telling you it would be done. It's a matter of time!.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
oloyede252:
Op you are confused and stupid..you started this thread to insult blackmen,later you moved to making reference abt black race and the funny thing is that you still say your arnt taking abt black woman..is black woman nt part of black race?
However those things you listed are somehow true due to some factors bt seeing the aim of the thread is nt to discuss bt just to insult the blackman.in history when u stay blackman it means black people both man and woman...

Truth always sounds like insult.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oloyede252(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

How ironic not to see inferiority complex written all over you.
girl,we both know africa has issues bt the problem we have is people like you who have perfected nothing bt the act of wailing rather than contributing something to the evolving pragmatic africa society.what have you done as a blackman rather the point to the problems we know..you said women are passive in black history..wow.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Then If everything was lost

Cant we continue being slaves for life?

How do you recover?

There's no way we would be slaves for life!. History shows it's not possible.

It was worse than this 500 years ago!. 100 years ago things started getting better. About 60 years ago we even had official independence. Today, white people are no longer physically present here- though the influence is still there. As I said in an earlier post, all these time is just like a blink of an eye in the eyes of history.

And for your information, Britain itself was under slavery by so many invading forces; Jutes, Germans, Spanish, French, Rome. Britain was a nobody in Europe 1,000 years ago. They were everybody's prey!.

They were not allowed to speak ENGLISH their own language, just as we were not allowed to speak our own African languages. It was in 1362 that English people finally liberated themselves and re-invented themselves and their native English language.

In short, what Britain did to Africa is what others did to them.

These two videos talks about the origin of English people and language. Watch it to get an idea.

1. The history of English language and people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njJBw2KlIEo
2. The evolution of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIzFz9T5rhI
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Lordbinsmar: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
oloyede252:
girl,we both know africa has issues bt the problem we have is people like you who have perfected nothing bt the act of wailing rather than contributing something to the evolving pragmatic africa society.what have you done as a blackman rather the point to the problems we know..you said women are passive in black history..wow.
I don't think you should bother replying the OP.Let her continue to display her foolishness,rather than admit her Ignorance.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

See who is telling me to use my head?

Who u be sef?
lol

BTW, I don't kneel or bow to nobody other than The lord, not even my parents.

I'm good in my own way, achieved the little I can in my short life , and still striving to be better than I was yesterday. You don't have no right to tell me I'm nobody or ain't worth a dime. I mean, are u crazy or something? if not for our decision makers that don't mean good for the populace, you think things will be as backward as it is now? You feel we don't have dreams we don't have purpose, oh not everybody is like you.

if you're feeling so inferior, don't drag others into it just sort yourself out and if u can't, just stfu. We don't need your advice ; your intelligence here is commonsense to me. You don't expect me to start hailing you for a stinky opinion do you?

would you say this things if it were to be a guy who wrote derogatory things about black women? pls I need you to be honest
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Oshege(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2016
This op is crazi
Painting white men as angels. You even accept being subjected to them...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2016
please why are people taking her write up this personal I have a father, Two elder brothers so why should I be fuming uhn, there are some elements of truth in her write up so what's the big deal.. .....

am so sure if it were to be the other way round and a guy said something derogatory about black women guys here would be applauding so why are people angry because she spoke her mind ehn...... oga this romance land sef nawa

this are things I argue with my brothers about our wack mentality in Africa especially the men

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
esosa993:

would you say this things if it were to be a guy who wrote derogatory things about black women? pls I need you to be honest

The answer is a big NO

You dont have to ask!

Many black men know they are the problem but they have "mental escapism" syndrome. By concentrating on black women they would reduce their burden of shame but nay, karma is fvcking biatch. Their problems keep lingering and staring them right in the face.

Everything black women are suffering from is the black man's fault! Its because black men were spineless and absolutely weak and redundant...till today thats why we are here today.

Any black woman who is still pampering black men is a fool!

What they need is a hard hit on their brains!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

There's no way we would be slaves for life!. History shows it's not possible.

It was worse than this 500 years ago!. 100 years ago things started getting better. About 60 years ago we even had official independence. Today, white people are no longer physically present here- though the influence is still there. As I said in an earlier post, all these time is just like a blink of an eye in the eyes of history.

And for your information, Britain itself was under slavery by so many invading forces; Jutes, Germans, Spanish, French, Rome. Britain was a nobody in Europe 1,000 years ago. They were everybody's prey!.

They were not allowed to speak ENGLISH their own language, just as we were not allowed to speak our own African languages. It was in 1362 that English people finally liberated themselves and re-invented themselves and their native English language.

In short, what Britain did to Africa is what others did to them.

These two videos talks about the origin of English people and language. Watch it to get an idea.

1. The history of English language and people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njJBw2KlIEo
2. The evolution of English language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIzFz9T5rhI

musicwriter what i am saying is that there is nothing in sight to show that we would ever recover.

We are suppose to have hundreds of activists now to make our freedom possible in the future

But as it stands we may have only a handful in one billion africans and thats as good as nothing.

There is rapid growth of disdain for our value system among africans.

And the system is encouraging it fully.

The only solution that looks plausible eventhough black men are not capable of achieving it as it stands, is to outsmart white men in their inventions/culture.

Develop Africa using their ideas but in a unique way, claim English language as the black man's and teach their children the same.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The answer is a big NO

You dont have to ask!

Many black men know they are the problem but they have "mental escapism" syndrome. By concentrating on black women they would reduce their burden of shame but nay, karma is fvcking biatch. Their problems keep lingering and staring them right in the face.

Everything black women are suffering from is the black man's fault! Its because black men were spineless and absolutely weak and redundant...till today thats why we are here today.

Any black woman who is still pampering black men is a fool!

What they need is a hard hit on their brains!

abi now so whats the fuming and anger here, they say derogatory things about black women and say its the truth now its their turn and they are all angry

abeg who doesn't have brothers or a father at home, our society is bleeped up
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Black men wake up from your sleep

White men have moved on

Asian men have moved on

They all have their languages and culture intact

You hate yours!

Have you realised thats the only way you can have global respect is to keep yours and improve on it?

Have you realised asians wished they colonised you? cos that would mean huge expansion of their culture

Have you realised they dont respect you because you have nothing unique

O you are sleeping while other men take the world

O you are sleeping or are you dead?

Native man have you died?

African man where are you when men are selling their pride to the world?

O you are sleeping?

Or you are helping others sell theirs, Agent?

You are sleeping?

You are dead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.