Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13908 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

musicwriter what i am saying is that there is nothing in sight to show that we would ever recover.

We are suppose to have hundreds of activists now to make our freedom possible in the future

But as it stands we may have only a handful in one billion africans and thats as good as nothing.

There is rapid growth of disdain for our value system among africans.

And the system is encouraging it fully.

The only solution that looks plausible eventhough black men are not capable of achieving it as it stands, is to outsmart white men in their inventions/culture.

Develop Africa using their ideas but in a unique way, claim English language as the black man's and teach their children the same.

We're not English people and would never be. Nature itself would not allow us do what you suggested, even if we wanted.

They've always been activists saying this same thing. It's just that the damage done is huge. Lord Kwame Nkrumah since the 50's insisted that education in Africa was a fake and he feared it would create elites/politicians that would be worse than white people in exploiting Africa.

Modern activists like me are coming up and will continue to grow in number. You can't believe how many people have read my site and love this idea.

I was listening to BBC news the other day. A Ghanaian educationist was being interviewed and he was calling for education to be restructured in Africa and that we should return to learning in our native languages. I listened with keen interest. Of course, I heard few quotes from him and I knew immediately he was quoting me. These are little signs. Even the fact you and I are holding this discussion is a pointer that we'll eventually regain our senses and go back to being ourselves.

Again, it will be achieved. It's a question of ''when'' not ''if''.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thats not relevant to the discussion.

What do you have in your big black head?

spit it out

I see grin It is obvious you lack the ability to engage in any form of intellectual discussion. I don't have the time to engage a fellow who uses a faceless forum as a leverage for argumentum ad hominem against people she does not have the effrontery to face in real life.

Good luck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
So, you forgot to include the link you copy this from nah,they call that plagiarism you should know...
Was really waiting for her citation but was disappointed .
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
BlessedFellow01:

I see grin It is obvious you lack the ability to engage in any form of intellectual discussion. I don't have the time to engage a fellow who uses a faceless forum as a leverage for argumentum ad hominem against people she does not have the effrontery to face in real life.

Good luck grin grin

In other words, you have nothing
According to musicwriter, you are a lemming and suffer from intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism.

Bye slave.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

There were people like you during slavery who had given up and concluded we allow white people rule us forever. And there were people like me who had different opinion. Slavery took 400 years and was defeated.

Yet, white people came back as colonialists. Again, there were people like you who believed the only thing to do was manage colonialism. And there were people like me who had a different opinion. Colonialism took about 55 years and was defeated.

Today, you're here saying the same thing. And I'm telling you it would be done. It's a matter of time!.

I like your hope and I would really like to witness the re-resurrection.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

I like your hope and I would really like to witness the re-resurrection.
Only witness?

What about being a part of it?

Sigh
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Z8:

Such a shame that your have been "blessed" with inferior mentality. Mentality like that is what ensures u remain an underachiever, while the rest of us who know our true value succeed.
Remain blessed undecided

If you observe, she's depressed but she doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

If you observe, she's depressed but she doesn't know.

Says the "witness"
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Only witness?
What about being a part of it?
Sigh
Tell me what you think needs to be changed.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

Tell me what you think needs to be changed.

Click the link on musicwriter's signature

And see for yourself
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Poseidon000: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
I feel so pained and perplexed on the level of vapidity this Op exude. Infact, I'm kinda clueless on how to start emancipating this almost incorrigible zombie of a girl from paradise of sybaritic western slavery.

This is what happens when one is inebriated with incessant misinformation and make-believe. It materializes to mental deformation, and this thread is one of the product of such despicable failure in the war of information(this is why hollywood and co should me banned in africa).

I'll leave you with Muafrika2,panafrican and gatiano to deal with, cos I ain't gifted with the temperament of emberking on a quest of trying to liberate your kind from the quagmire of zombie-ism.

What a pitiable situate you're in.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

And see for yourself

I can't remember how long I have read that. I'm sure you still didn't see the faults in his theory of how to achieve the plan.

When he said it was revealed to him by God, I knew he's still a victim.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

I can't remember how long I have read that. I'm sure you still didn't see the faults in his theory of how to achieve the plan.

When he said it was revealed to him by God, I knew he's still a victim.

So, you think God is the Bible God or Torah God?. You think God is the Koran God?.

God has NOTHING to do with religion!. In fact, God is against religion!!.

God means different thing to different people.

Atheists have never contributed anything to the liberation of Africa or black people in General. Everybody from Lord Kwame Nkruma, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Bob Marley, has always been people who believed in God.

Moreover, I've written so many things about this stuff. So, go read the one without God's name.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
musicwriter:

So, you think God is the Bible God or Torah God?. You think God is the Koran God?.

God has NOTHING to do with religion!. In fact, God is against religion!!.

God means different thing to different people.

Atheists have never contributed anything to the liberation of Africa or black people in General. Everybody from Lord Kwame Nkruma, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Bob Marley, has always been people who believed in God.

Moreover, I've written so many things about this stuff. So, go read the one without God's name.

Read them, you make a whole lot of sense a whole lot. You've the idea of how it should run, but if you're aware of where we are now and how we got here you'll see the many reasons why It's D.O.A.

Plus why don't you ask your version of God why he chose to reveal it to you and not our founding fathers who had the best chance of securing the goal. Ask yourself what's the ying yang in all of this and see where it points.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

Read them, you make a whole lot of sense a whole lot. You've the idea of how it should run, but if you're aware of where we are now and how we got here you'll see the many reasons why It's D.O.A.

Plus why don't you ask your version of God why he chose to reveal it to you and not our founding fathers who had the best chance of securing the goal. Ask yourself what's the ying yang in all of this and see where it points.

If you read that carefully you'll see I asked such question.

And, I best understand how deep the mess. In fact, if there's anybody that understand it, it's me.

It's not dead of arrival, because my recent research shows many African countries are already moving towards that direction, countries like Gambia, Namibia, Mozambique, have already arrived at same conclusion and are now reverting back to their natural ways of learning. It's just a question of time before others realize it's the way to go.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Use your brain for once

before you are recolonised again

Have you told your uncles, brothers, father how much you hate them today?

Charity begins at home my friend. Stop the recolonization from your family you nitwit

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
You guys have given a little girl from a village with phone access too much attention.

Before you reply again, take a look at who this OP is and ignore her.

Look at the picture of the person talking about black men for God's sake. Lol.

Stupedinluv

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Ruq: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

And see for yourself

So, were it not for musicwriter's blueprint on how to go about the change, you've no idea of what should be done or how to go about the change but you castigate the black man like you have a master plan.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

In other words, you have nothing
According to musicwriter, you are a lemming and suffer from intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism.

Bye slave.

grin You are not even up to the cleaner in my office and here you are ranting. No thanks to China for flooding the market with phones that grossly r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d and vilely demented nincompoop like you can afford.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And the cycle continues. tongue
This is just sad. And part laughable.

Are you counting yourself amongst these black people undecided

White people ARE NOT nature friendly. Ask yourself why they have to travel across continents to enjoy the nature other people have preserved. Ask them where they took their wild animals.

Look at the aerial view of the white continents on Google map. Compare it with Africa. Which one has a natural landscape? angry

Do you know that the destruction of Africa's wildlife was majorly done by white people. Have you heard of the word "Safari?" It became widely used during the tenure of US president who came to Africa to kill wildlife

This is him. He killed everything that moved, and introduced it tho American and European tourists who continued in his footsteps for decades to come. https://seanmunger.com/2015/03/23/killing-everything-that-moved-teddy-roosevelts-african-safari-of-1909-10/

[img]http://seanmunger.files./2015/03/tr-safari-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

So, were it not for musicwriter's blueprint on how to go about the change, you've no idea of what should be done or how to go about the change but you castigate the black man like you have a master plan.

Look at her profile, you can tell shes a village girl that just acquired a smart phone and saw a white man on camera for the first time.
Her grammar is atrocious and as is as terrible as she looks

She is a disgrace to beautiful black women..Oh wait. She's looks like a monster so maybe that's why she hates herself and her family members so much...

Stupedinluv....Have you told your brothers and uncles and dad how much you hate them today??

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Use your brain for once

before you are recolonised again

Unlike you, I am proud to be black. Unlike you, I live and work among white people, Men and Women.
Unlike you, I am proud to be African and I am not afraid of my heritage.

I repeat. Have you told your father, brother, uncles that you hate them so much and you wish you were born white
Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
bbdd:

Unlike you, I am proud to be black. Unlike you, I live and work among white people, Men and Women.
Unlike you, I am proud to be African and I am not afraid of my heritage.

I repeat. Have you told your father, brother, uncles that you hate them so much and you wish you were born white
Charity begins at home.

The rate at which you are spaming this thread with your inferiority NESS am afraid i hit a nerve that is only concerned about temporal comfort.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your claimed achievements that have no impact on your people but your masters'

Am i responsible for your failures in this world?

Am i the reason you are priced very low?

Am i the reason foreigners rule you in your soil?

Am i the reason you are a Nobody?

Am i the reason you have no education except to replicate your master's?

Am i the reason you will be a slave for ever?

Why are you on my neck?

Loser.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Uncle Tom wannabe.....Smh

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
h8rr:
Uncle Tom wannabe.....Smh

Ironic and funny how you cant see you are a reflection of him.

Yours is subtle but deadlier.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
[s]I feel so pained and perplexed on the level of vapidity this Op exude. Infact, I'm kinda clueless on how to start emancipating this almost incorrigible zombie of a girl from paradise of sybaritic western slavery.

This is what happens when one is inebriated with incessant misinformation and make-believe. It materializes to mental deformation, and this thread is one of the product of such despicable failure in the war of information(this is why hollywood and co should me banned in africa).

I'll leave you with Muafrika2,panafrican and gatiano to deal with, cos I ain't gifted with the temperament of emberking on a quest of trying to liberate your kind from the quagmire of zombie-ism.

What a pitiable situate you're in[/s]
[/size]
slave

for ever
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The rate at which you are sparming this thread with your inferiority NESS am afraid i hit a nerve that is only concerned about temporal comfort.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your claimed achievements that have no impact on your people but your masters'

Am i responsible for your failures in this world?

Am i the reason you are priced very low?

Am i the reason foreigners rule you in your soil?

Am i the reason you are a Nobody?

Am i the reason you have no education except to replicate your master's?

Am i the reason you will be a slave for ever?

Why are you on my neck?

Loser.

What is interesting from the controversy this thread has generated is the way you have/are distancing yourself from your race. Stop living in denial; we are in this shiit together. The earlier you come to terms with the fact that you're born a black person, the better for you.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ladrang:

What is interesting from the controversy this thread has generated is the way you have/are distancing yourself from your race. Stop living in denial; we are in this shiit together. The earlier you come to terms with the fact that you're born a black person, the better for you.

Who are you? and what is your contribution? lipsrsealed
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Ironic and funny how you cant see you are a reflection of him.

Yours is subtle but deadlier.
Yaaawn.....Nuff of the trolling already..... Duh
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
h8rr:
Yaaawn.....Nuff of the trolling already..... Duh
If wishes were horses...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
If wishes were horses...
Attention whóre...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by mrkay101(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ur name shouldn't be stupedinluv it should jst be plain Stuped!!!

What u wrote here is jst Bullcrap, Rubish.

Coming 4rm someone who spends most of her time staring at her phone screen. Get a book and enlightened ursef.

Read history and see that black men have also contributed and are still contributing to the society.

have u heard of Ben Carson? The worlds leading neuro surgeon. he was also running for president of the united states.

Not to talk about the entertainment industry filled with black successful and rich people.

U should be slapped OP.. U really should!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.