Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari (25623 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by BetaThings: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2016
imhotep:

How can someone that supports an illiterate president engage in ANY meaningful academic duel?

Give it a shot nevertheless
And what is the definition of illiteracy?
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by amtaken(f): 2:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari please don't talk about what you don't know: did you attend even a primary school let alone a university?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 25, 2016
BetaThings:

Give it a shot nevertheless
And what is the definition of illiteracy?
LMAO
I'll pass, I have more interesting things to define at the moment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by BetaThings: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari please don't talk about what you don't know: did you attend even a primary school let alone a university?

Then Buhari must be a genius!
He did not attend primary school, yet.......
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by amtaken(f): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2016
I agree with you in toto.

He's a genius in:

1. Fuel scarcity.

2. Hike in fuel price.

3. Dollar price hike.

4. Zero power supply.

5. High electricity tariff.

6. Breach of electoral promises.

7. Gross inflation.

8. Unemployment.

9. Massive retrenchment of 30,000 Government workers who are wrongly termed ghost workers. .

10. Lopsided appointments.

11. Tribal politics.

12. Murder of Nigerians image to the Western world eg calling all Nigerians thieves and corrupt people.

13. Squandering of Nigeria money through his incessant foreign trips.

14.Misappropriation of of over $3 trillion recovered loots.

15. Persecution of perceived political enemies via the engagements of courts, DSS and EFCC.

16. Lying about the true state of terrorism viz-a-vis Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.

17. Back door employment of the children/wards of his political friends/godfathers eg CBN fraudulent recruitment.

18. Killing of thousands of Shiites sect members, unarmed protesters in the SS and SE of Nigeria.

19. Inflicting undue pains and hardships on Nigerians due to his unpopular economic policies.

20. Shielding/protecting his corrupt political godfathers eg Tinubu, Amechi etc.

21. Inconclusive elections which have become the order of the day in INEC.

22. Sympathy for the Fulani herdsmen.

23. Frustrating foreign students.

24. Budget delay and padding.

25. Telling lies to Nigerians eg lying that there won't be the office of the First Lady whereas the office is in full operation with the only difference being change in name - (from First Lady to Wife of the President).

ETC ETC.

BetaThings:

Then Buhari must be a genius!
He did not attend primary school, yet.......

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Nusaf: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
I agree with you intoto.

He's a genius in:

1. Fuel scarcity.

2. Hike in fuel price.

3. Dollar price hark.

4. Zero power supply.

7. Gross inflation.

8. Unemployment.

9. Massive retrenchment.

11. Tribal politics.

12. Murder of Nigerians image to the Western world eg calling all Nigerians thieves and corrupt.

13. Squandering of Nigerian money through his incessant foreign trips.

15. Persecution of perceived political enemies via the engagements of courts, DSS and EFCC.

16. Lying about the true state of terrorism viz-a-vis Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.

17. Back door employment of the children/wards of his political friends/godfathers eg CBN fraudulent recruitment.

18. Killing of thousands of Shiites sect members, unarmed protesters in the SS and SE of Nigeria.

19. Inflicting undue pains and hardships on Nigerians due to his unpopular economic policies.

20. Shielding/protecting his corrupt political godfathers eg Tinubu, Amechi etc.

21. Inconclusive elections which has become the order of the day in INEC.

25. Telling lies to Nigerians eg lying that there won't be the office of the First Lady whereas the office is in full operation with the only difference being change in name - Office of the Wife of the President.

ETC ETC.

But my illiterate grandmother asked most of these questions few days ago. If similar questions are coming from a presumed Sch Cert holder like u (I don't want to assume that u attended higher institution), then that is a great disservice to your parents, your state and the nation at large cos this is nothing but waste of resources. I don't even want to talk about ur English cos an average JSS 3 student who knows his/her onions can write better. This is why it is said that half education is worse than complete lack of it. Do u know what is 3 trillion dollars? Infact I don't even know where to start the correction from and as such, the best is to allow u to continue eating ur grass, u animal.
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Drdonzeez(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
caleb404:

I have WAEC certificate zombie.
that your certificate has to be revoked because you didn't merit it..If you think literacy has anything to do with your waec certificate,then",Your certificate is not worth it
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by prinsam30: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:
My presido has spoken..........................

The word "illiterate" is most times abused in this forum.

Referring to an accomplished Army General as an illiterate makes me wanna know if the word has a different meaning

Before I forget, he spoke through a professor!

some people cannot just do without lamenting because that's what they are good at.

how can ur universities be among the Top 100 in Africa and Top 50K in the world when all they do is abuse and disgrace their President in the eyes of the world, but see no wrong with the people who converted their common wealth to be enjoyed by their generation yet unborn thereby crumbling down and ridicule the state of our Universities
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by DONADAMS(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
*modified*
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wonderful! Unto what is Buhari talking about universities? Did he ever study in one? Wetin concern bicycle and filling station?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Ndycharly: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
He also is the problem by gaining power thru the back door, when he is fully aware that he ( DULLARD) is not qualified to be the president. What does he know about education,,,,,,let him go and join his fellow herdsmen.....
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Imagine Buhari talking about universities grin

An illiterate for that matter.

Them tell wines to raise up their hand, Zobo and kunu join raise their hand, Yeye dey smell. grin

Cease from speaking negatively against your president. Ok
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Cease from speaking negatively against your president. Ok
I would if I could.
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wetin concern Bicycle with Filling Station undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by BetaThings: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ndycharly:
He also is the problem by gaining power thru the back door, when he is fully aware that he ( DULLARD) is not qualified to be the president. What does he know about education,,,,,,let him go and join his fellow herdsmen.....

Jonathan knows so much about education - but the where did that get us?
Patience Jonathan is a product of Nigerian university system - there you are!
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Imagine Buhari talking about universities grin

An illiterate for that matter.

Them tell wines to raise up their hand, Zobo and kunu join raise their hand, Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by BetaThings: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:

I agree with you in toto.
He's a genius in:

All these offences were compiled before Buhari became president
The late Nnamdi Azikwe used to speak of the "implacables"

The only offence Buhari committed was to win the election of 2015 against the wish of some
It happened when Obama became president
Some people prayed for his failure so that "they could have their country back"

I am confident that success by this administration will at best be bad news for some people
and no stone will be left unturned to ensure that this administration fails

A word about tribal politics

In 2003, Buhari's running mate was Chuba Okadigbo
In 2007, it was Ume Ezeoke
In 2010, the people of SE announced that Jonathan was their candidate for the presidency and that no Igbo man should accept to be Buhari;s running mate
So he was left with no choice

So in 2011, his running mate was Tunde Bakare
In 2015, it was Yemi Osinbajo

But we know that in 2015, some people started saying that Yorubas supported Buhari because of Osinbajo
But was Tunde Bakare not a Yoruba man

I have some issues with Buhari, but he is better than Jonathan who diverted to private pockets money meant to fight Boko Haram while he was also sentencing unarmed soldiers to death either at the war front or at the Court Martial
Re: Why Nigerian Universities Rank Low- Buhari by amtaken(f): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
As I was saying, Buhari is a genuis in:

1. Fuel scarcity.

2. Hike in fuel price.

3. Dollar price hike.

4. Zero power supply.

7. Gross inflation.

8. Unemployment.

9. Massive retrenchment of 30,000 Government workers who are wrongly termed ghost workers. .

11. Tribal politics.

12. Murder of Nigerians image to the Western world eg calling all Nigerians thieves and corrupt people.

13. Squandering of Nigeria money through his incessant foreign trips.

21. Inconclusive elections which have become the order of the day in INEC.

25. Telling lies to Nigerians eg lying that there won't be the office of the First Lady whereas the office is in full operation with the only difference being change in name - (from First Lady to Wife of the President).

ETC ETC.

BetaThings:

All these offences were compiled before Buhari became president
The late Nnamdi Azikwe used to speak of the "implacables"

The only offence Buhari committed was to win the election of 2015 against the wish of some
It happened when Obama became president
Some people prayed for his failure so that "they could have their country back"

I am confident that success by this administration will at best be bad news for some people
and no stone will be left unturned to ensure that this administration fails

A word about tribal politics

In 2003, Buhari's running mate was Chuba Okadigbo
In 2007, it was Ume Ezeoke
In 2010, the people of SE announced that Jonathan was their candidate for the presidency and that no Igbo man should accept to be Buhari;s running mate
So he was left with no choice

So in 2011, his running mate was Tunde Bakare
In 2015, it was Yemi Osinbajo

But we know that in 2015, some people started saying that Yorubas supported Buhari because of Osinbajo
But was Tunde Bakare not a Yoruba man

I have some issues with Buhari, but he is better than Jonathan who diverted to private pockets money meant to fight Boko Haram while he was also sentencing unarmed soldiers to death either at the war front or at the Court Martial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu / #rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.