Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (39960 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Ironically Aregbe praise singers are not living in Osun.

Just visit Ife, Ulesha, Gbogan and sample comments about Aregbe.

You will be shocked at how the people are disappointed in Aregbe
even osogbo
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
na lie it was started since 2 years plus.it was due to economic meltdown that happens everywhere that stop the dualising the road to the fullest the road has been tarred from orisunbare to machine tools along ikirun road last 2 yrs. samya av resume back and the roadav been turining to good look. by the end of this yr the road will be completed fully.kudos to ogbeni.gigantic school infrastructure is still there ooooo u haven't see anything yet ok.keep wailing.
boss wot of ona baba ona
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
kingBeeblous:
Perhaps, ur family members aren't working under osun state government.. ..
so u that ur family members is working with the state government what are the complaints so far hmmm?u will always wail here when ogbeni keep progressing and succeeding on every side. kudos to ogbeni.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

boss wot of ona baba ona
yes soo contractors av resume work fully by the end of this yr this road will be completed.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

even osogbo
can u pls direct their complaints here or remain silent.voice it out here let us here it. i will always say it here pdp won't survive a bit in the state of osun.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
2RUTHHURTS:

Pls is SAMYA a name of a motorcycle or a construction company
road construction company.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by ayantaiwo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
When will a Nigerian youth stop praising naija politian, dey are selfish and heartless. I used to support aregbe until the bail out fund. You people should ask how he spent the bail out and Local government allocations he has been collecting since
They gave him 34billion and he paid only 4 Month HALF Salary
Stop praising him as if he's a Saint.......
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rossikki:

Where are these people that are dying of hunger? People I see around look well fed. You are on your own with this one pal. I think we've passed the stage of saying ''people are dying of hunger'' in this country. If someone cannot find even garri to drink, he should go back to his village. There's food there. Free.
abi oo ask them ooo. no one is hungry but well fed.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
so u that ur family members is working with the state government what are the complaints so far hmmm?u will always wail here when ogbeni keep progressing and succeeding on every side. kudos to ogbeni.
he is really trying but boss wise up
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Misogynist2014:
I sincerely think you're the one that needs to be silent. The situation in Osun State is too critical for you to glory in such ignominy.
list the critical things here or remain silent. u have no point here ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Ironically Aregbe praise singers are not living in Osun.

Just visit Ife, Ulesha, Gbogan and sample comments about Aregbe.

You will be shocked at how the people are disappointed in Aregbe
how are the people disappointed hmm. pdp will be the one disappointed at this point cos' no room for them in 2018 gubernatorial election.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes soo contractors av resume work fully by the end of this yr this road will be completed.
when was that, i left home 3 weeks ago boss the hole way dy dia pass***
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by tonyhoney: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
All these political propaganda. This Aregbesola has nothing to offer the state. This road has been under construction for the past 2yrs. The road was almost complete, 3weeks ago they started demolishing the round about and scrabing the road again, who is fooling who? Let him complete gbongan-osogbo road he spoilt and abandoned for the past 3yrs. Let him complete one project b4 h embark on another. Everybody is hungry in the state. Only a fool wil continue praising this aregbe. Bunch of idiots. Arant nonsense.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
can u pls direct their complaints here or remain silent.voice it out here let us here it. i will always say it here pdp won't survive a bit in the state of osun.
there is no time that i will be in the cab( korope) that pple wont abuse the man boss.let wait till next election and see
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
ayantaiwo:
When will a Nigerian youth stop praising naija politian, dey are selfish and heartless. I used to support aregbe until the bail out fund. You people should ask how he spent the bail out and Local government allocations he has been collecting since
hmm really pls split it here for everyone to learn on how he spent the bail out fund hmmmm. if u continue to wailing in this country the ogbeni u are painting blue keep winning people's heart in this country hmm. ogbeni will soon be immortalize.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by dahaz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thanks to aunty aminat for posting the ongoing pics here aregbe has been great since the beginning of this yr all this project will be completed before leaving his office in 2018.
Bros why you de call aminat508 aunty? No spoil market for her oo
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
tonyhoney:
All these political propaganda. This Aregbesola has nothing to offer the state. This road has been under construction for the past 2yrs. The road was almost complete, 3weeks ago they started demolishing the round about and scrabing the road again, who is fooling who? Let him complete gbongan-osogbo road he spoilt and abandoned for the past 3yrs. Let him complete one project b4 h embark on another. Everybody is hungry in the state. Only a fool wil continue praising this aregbe. Bunch of idiots. Arant nonsense.
u better don't say it outside hmm ogbeni try to the fullest ok. gbongan-akoda av resume work contractors av resume their work ok. it was economic meltdown that pause the project for some time ok.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare wetin u wan yan again here hmm i was in osogbo yesterday so what are u fable lies again cos' u av no point here ok speak truth always we are in the era of change. pdp start lies and it destroy them to the fullest they are 90% dead in sw politics.

If you actually at Oshogo yesterday, can you tell me the state of the Ife-Osogbo road.

Please keep your PDP-APC politics to yourself, it non of my business.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
ayantaiwo:
same here o.infact i fought so many pple because of aregbe.every body understand that there is no money but out of the remaining little he dy do road now knowing that certain % dy dia 4 him.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
dahaz:

Bros why you de call aminat508 aunty? No spoil market for her oo
why hmmm
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Must you politicize everything?

I sure you have not been to Osun recently.

I don't care if it's APC or PDP, all I know is that Osun state is not making any progress.

Oyinlola the past PDP governor in now in APC so what's the difference.
abegi jare wetin u wan yan again here hmm i was in osogbo yesterday so what are u fable lies again cos' u av no point here ok speak truth always we are in the era of change. pdp start lies and it destroy them to the fullest they are 90% dead in sw politics.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
how are the people disappointed hmm. pdp will be the one disappointed at this point cos' no room for them in 2018 gubernatorial election.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
how do u know that is not well constructed hmmm u will always be wailing here ok. aregbe will continue to succeed why u continue to wail here.
it seems there is nothing like succeed in ur dictionary. Is the govt of aregbe u call success. I think he is even the worse in south west. Paying half salaries to worker. Same school uniforms for secondary students and others. B4 u can say someone has succeed he must have accomplish at least 70percent in all his doings. As ur Aregbe achieved such? I don't think so.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
An average Nigerian knows that Aregbe is a useless and wasteful governor. Even publicly confessed last year that he couldn't understand what is going on anymore. APC is a dead party in Osun state. You can tell me the category of people that will vote for APC in the coming election.

Johnnyessence:
u will always be wailing here about 25 yrs when aregbe is been celebrated all over the world. i will continue to repeat it here pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun let us debate it here ok. stop wailing here,the more u are wailing the more ogbeni is been celebrated all over the world.
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
tonyhoney:
more roads more opportunity to get reach
but wont get any money by paying worker salary
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Ayo001: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Everybody in Osun is complaining, suffering, students turning down admission because of lack of school fee, some pensioners are dying while you are here lying. May God rule the lives of your children the way Aregbe is governing osun people.

Johnnyessence:
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
tonyhoney:
more roads more more
paying salary no money
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
so you are not residing in osogbo
now i see that u are a politician
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

so you are not residing in osogbo
now i see that u are a politician
am in osogbo presently ao what's ur point here hmmm. even i was in that old garage yesterday to see things for my self hmmm. wailing against human being will strengthen the being the more.pdp is dead no where to survive .
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oloriburuku governor.... koni da fun yin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
am in osogbo presently ao what's ur point here hmmm. even i was in that old garage yesterday to see things for my self hmmm. wailing against human being will strengthen the being the more.pdp is dead no where to survive .
and also went to ona baba ona
be4 u lie.ona baba ona is just 10min work to my house in osogbo tho am in skul presently buh can call to confirm
Re: Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) by Sunky200: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
adebayo3449:

wise up boss.the man no pay salary dy construct roads u no knw say na becos he go dy get small % their abi

half salary is still better than none

ask state worker from kogi, imo, bayelsa, ekiti et'al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.