Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share (2067 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Category1: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Alot of people here must have experienced some terrible things in a particular year, u won't even know why things are just going in a bad for you.

Mine was 2005, I lost my father and things became a bit difficult that year. I also had some terrible accidents that year but God helped me and I thank God that I am strong today. But anytime I remember that year, I'm always feeling very very disgusted...i just kept imagining that how did things go wrong with me that year.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Mine was 2012 when dad died....all hope went lost cry but thank God for Jesus Christ who has never forsaken me since then ....allahu....akbar
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by stubbornman(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
I've had it too in 2009..when my dad got retired I had to drop out of sec school, took to selling cement so I could survive had to encourage my dad gave him a reason to believe he still remains the man of the house, I can't write everything tho' but things were hard....we bless God things got better
,.........another one was during my final year in school ,wetin hunger carry me do ehn....I became a human vulture.... God pls help me to become successful beyond recognition... Amen!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by mctowel01: 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
My worst year will still remain 2013.. Everything began crumbling then. Nothing seemed to be working. I thank God for my life now.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by bettercreature(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
Mine was 2009,i lost my dearest sister due to doctors negligence
One reason i will never support new medical graduants serving in hospital
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2016
1st jan 2013, will never forget that day, my hansome, intelligent and extremely funny kid bro who is 10yrs old died, a boy who was flexing Christmas like theres no tomorrow flaunting his new clothes everywhere, we even went to extra delight on boxing day, he just got sick on 28 December, he complained of cold and my mum gave him antimalarial drugs, paracetamol and other first aid drugs, he got worse the next day, but we overlooked it thinking it is just fever, on 30th December he became very pale thats when it dawned on us, we forgot our vow never to spend Christmas or new year in the hospital and rushed him to the hospital where those useless quack apprentice nurses kept giving him drip until he died on new year day, @ 6:35 am, that was the first day i saw my dad sobbed like a child, i couldnt even cry it was like i have no tears that day,i was woken up by the screaming of my younger sister who stayed with them through the night, i ran and opened the gate and saw the look on my elder brothers face, and i knew that I've lost my best friend, we were so close than anyone in the family, because he's just a replica of me, the strange things he said before he died like how thirsty he was because my mum was told not to give him water, and he kept begging for it, had she known he will die she would have given him the water at least he wont go thirsty, as if he knows he was going to die, he told my mum how many of his classmates he borrowed money and where he kept his personal savings in his room, money he always drops from his pocket money, i was so sad for months, i became so depressed and have this forlorn look for weeks. thats how all the meat and rice became a tasteless lump of sadness, we spent new year day in anguish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by waywardpikin: 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
The worst year of my life in recent history was 2013. My girlfriend broke up with me and that really messed me up for months on end cos I loved her to bits, I experienced my first failure in business, I suffered serious depression and my self esteem suffered greatly, etc.

I thank God for my life since that dark era.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Category1: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
1st jan 2013, will never forget that day, my hansome, intelligent and extremely funny kid bro who is 10yrs old died, a boy who was flexing Christmas like theres no tomorrow flaunting his new clothes everywhere, we even went to extra delight on boxing day, he just got sick on 28 December, he complained of cold and my mum gave him antimalarial drugs, paracetamol and other first aid drugs, he got worse the next day, but we overlooked it thinking it is just fever, on 30th December he became very pale thats when it dawned on us, we forgot our vow never to spend Christmas or new year in the hospital and rushed him to the hospital where those useless quack apprentice nurses kept giving him drip until he died on new year day, @ 6:35 am, that was the first day i saw my dad sobbed like a child, i couldnt even cry it was like i have no tears that day,i was woken up by the screaming of my younger sister who stayed with them through the night, i ran and opened the gate and saw the look on my elder brothers face, and i knew that I've lost my best friend, we were so close than anyone in the family, because he's just a replica of me, the strange things he said before he died like how thirsty he was because my mum was told not to give him water, and he kept begging for it, had she known he will die she would have given him the water at least he wont go thirsty, as if he knows he was going to die, he told my mum how many of his classmates he borrowed money and where he kept his personal savings in his room, money he always drops from his pocket money, i was so sad for months, i became so depressed and have this forlorn look for weeks. thats how all the meat and rice became a tasteless lump of sadness, we spent new year day in anguish.
So sorry bro
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Category1:

So sorry bro
thanks man
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
So so sorry bro...lost my sister in 2009,my brother 2010,my dad 2011 and I cried and told God that my dad death shld be the last in our household.
Sad years for me
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2016
waywardpikin:
The worst year of my life in recent history was 2013. My girlfriend broke up with me and that really messed me up for months on end cos I loved her to bits, I experienced my first failure in business, I suffered serious depression and my self esteem suffered greatly, etc.

It's well
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by thowbie7ven(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2016
waywardpikin:

Wah happened?...why did she leave?
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by halfricanadian(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Mine 2009,2013 and now 2016
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2016
telemapreye1:
So so sorry bro...lost my sister in 2009,my brother 2010,my dad 2011 and I cried and told God that my dad death shld be the last in our household.
Sad years for me
wao what the hell? How did you bear this series of sadness
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
wao what the hell? How did you bear this series of sadness
it's wasn't easy but the grace of God saw me through.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dukeprince50: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Dis yr was d worst, my dad got kidnappd, my sista died at childbirth, my school ndu has been goin unstoppable strike, dis is d 9th month and i neva finish 1st semester. And i no rememba d last tym i chop tomatoes
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dukeprince50: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Dis yr was d worst, my dad got kidnappd, my sista died at childbirth, my school ndu has been goin unstoppable strike, dis is d 9th month and i neva finish 1st semester. And i no rememba d last time i chop tomatoes
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by njiasi30(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
My dear ve been tru a lot, I don't even want to rem dem. I thank God 4 everything, he is d only reason I made it Di's far .
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2016
telemapreye1:
it's wasn't easy but the grace of God saw me through.
am really sorry for your loss
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Mine was 2015 December
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by BlueScholar(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
I guess mine is this year lots happen but the one that stands out is that I fail for the second time in Uni, my mates are already planning out their CV, here I am thinking of a way to brake the news to my mum.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by foolinlove(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
2016: worst year so far. It goes from worse to worser to worst so easily. Don't know how I have survived 6 months into it... maybe my life has been cursed?
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by waywardpikin: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
thowbie7ven:

I was broke, and trust me that sh.it ain't funny.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by waywardpikin: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
thowbie7ven:

telemapreye1:
It's well

Thanks dear. You are a warrior yourself. God will never give you a challenge that is too big to overcome, always remember that.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
waywardpikin:

Thanks dear. You are a warrior yourself. God will never give you a challenge that is too big to overcome, always remember that.
Thanks smiley
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by MRNICEGUYy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Category1:
So sorry bro
so touching! So sorry bro
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
2016: worst year so far. It goes from worse to worser to worst so easily. Don't know how I have survived 6 months into it... maybe my life has been cursed?
God forbid...You are alive today is a testimony.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by MRNICEGUYy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
This year month of June precisely has bin d worst year for me. I lost my mum recently and my galfrnd whom I love very dearly broke up with me. Only God can heal my wounds.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yeah... Lost my mom January last year, lost a relationship of 2 years+ 7 months later. But I'm fine now
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRNICEGUYy:
thanks he's in a better place
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by stubbornman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
So sorry bro...its well

(1) (2) (Reply)

When karma calls... Has This Ever Happened To You Before ? / Is This Sexy Or Devilish? / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.