Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share (2065 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by stubbornman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
telemapreye1:
it's wasn't easy but the grace of God saw me through.
God will continue to strengthen you..in Jesus name...I don't know how I would have handled such
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by stubbornman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
2016: worst year so far. It goes from worse to worser to worst so easily. Don't know how I have survived 6 months into it... maybe my life has been cursed?
you will be alright God will make a way for you....and you will be Successful in Jesus name Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
stubbornman:

God will continue to strengthen you..in Jesus name...I don't know how I would have handled such
Amen...thanks smiley
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by 7Randall: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
1st jan 2013, will never forget that day, my hansome, intelligent and extremely funny kid bro who is 10yrs old died, a boy who was flexing Christmas like theres no tomorrow flaunting his new clothes everywhere, we even went to extra delight on boxing day, he just got sick on 28 December, he complained of cold and my mum gave him antimalarial drugs, paracetamol and other first aid drugs, he got worse the next day, but we overlooked it thinking it is just fever, on 30th December he became very pale thats when it dawned on us, we forgot our vow never to spend Christmas or new year in the hospital and rushed him to the hospital where those useless quack apprentice nurses kept giving him drip until he died on new year day, @ 6:35 am, that was the first day i saw my dad sobbed like a child, i couldnt even cry it was like i have no tears that day,i was woken up by the screaming of my younger sister who stayed with them through the night, i ran and opened the gate and saw the look on my elder brothers face, and i knew that I've lost my best friend, we were so close than anyone in the family, because he's just a replica of me, the strange things he said before he died like how thirsty he was because my mum was told not to give him water, and he kept begging for it, had she known he will die she would have given him the water at least he wont go thirsty, as if he knows he was going to die, he told my mum how many of his classmates he borrowed money and where he kept his personal savings in his room, money he always drops from his pocket money, i was so sad for months, i became so depressed and have this forlorn look for weeks. thats how all the meat and rice became a tasteless lump of sadness, we spent new year day in anguish.
Dats a very sad story. Sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
7Randall:

Dats a very sad story. Sorry for ur loss
thanks dude
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by ableD1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
This story made me cry.. reminds me of my sister...sighs..
dauntless15:
1st jan 2013, will never forget that day, my hansome, intelligent and extremely funny kid bro who is 10yrs old died, a boy who was flexing Christmas like theres no tomorrow flaunting his new clothes everywhere, we even went to extra delight on boxing day, he just got sick on 28 December, he complained of cold and my mum gave him antimalarial drugs, paracetamol and other first aid drugs, he got worse the next day, but we overlooked it thinking it is just fever, on 30th December he became very pale thats when it dawned on us, we forgot our vow never to spend Christmas or new year in the hospital and rushed him to the hospital where those useless quack apprentice nurses kept giving him drip until he died on new year day, @ 6:35 am, that was the first day i saw my dad sobbed like a child, i couldnt even cry it was like i have no tears that day,i was woken up by the screaming of my younger sister who stayed with them through the night, i ran and opened the gate and saw the look on my elder brothers face, and i knew that I've lost my best friend, we were so close than anyone in the family, because he's just a replica of me, the strange things he said before he died like how thirsty he was because my mum was told not to give him water, and he kept begging for it, had she known he will die she would have given him the water at least he wont go thirsty, as if he knows he was going to die, he told my mum how many of his classmates he borrowed money and where he kept his personal savings in his room, money he always drops from his pocket money, i was so sad for months, i became so depressed and have this forlorn look for weeks. thats how all the meat and rice became a tasteless lump of sadness, we spent new year day in anguish.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by dauntless15(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
ableD1:
This story made me cry.. reminds me of my sister...sighs..
for real? What happened to her
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Blackfire(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
2016: worst year so far. It goes from worse to worser to worst so easily. Don't know how I have survived 6 months into it... maybe my life has been cursed?

becareful of what u are saying some powerful entities are recording your declaration.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by BossKratos: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
banjo022:
This year month of June precisely has bin d worst year for me. I lost my mum recently and my galfrnd whom I love very dearly broke up with me. Only God can heal my wounds.

Bros! I can't receive pms! But I saw your mail notification!

Abeg try hala me if you get this mention so that we can discuss your runs!

Sorry about the tragedies!
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by alhajisindodo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
2016,lost my dad in april and so many other people i Know too are gone,school is crap and we aren't even halfway thru.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2016
to all those who have had one tragedies or the other. May God continue to be your strength and comforter and give you better days, months and years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by ehix89(m): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2016
telemapreye1:
So so sorry bro...lost my sister in 2009,my brother 2010,my dad 2011 and I cried and told God that my dad death shld be the last in our household.
Sad years for me
Thats some hard knock you took dear, three hits back to back.... you are a strong woman, may the good Lord replenish your loss
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by ehix89(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:
your life is evolving, just watch out....out of these dark series an unending light will break forth.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2016
ehix89:
Thats some hard knock you took dear, three hits back to back.... you are a strong woman, may the good Lord replenish your loss
Amen!Thanks
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2016
telemapreye1:
So so sorry bro...lost my sister in 2009,my brother 2010,my dad 2011 and I cried and told God that my dad death shld be the last in our household.
Sad years for me
I honestly don't know how You handle this. So sorry for Your loss.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2016
BlueScholar:
I guess mine is this year lots happen but the one that stands out is that I fail for the second time in Uni, my mates are already planning out their CV, here I am thinking of a way to brake the news to my mum.

Extra year? You will be okay...I can assure You in 2-3yrs time You will look back & laugh at this moment. I'm a testimony, got no extra year though, but tough departmental issues.

Good luck.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by telemapreye1(f): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Vikings007:
I honestly don't know how You handle this. So sorry for Your loss.
my heavenly father saw me through...thanks
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Blackfire:

becareful of what u are saying some powerful entities are recording your declaration.
LMAO
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by BlueScholar(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Vikings007:

Extra year? You will be okay...I can assure You in 2-3yrs time You will look back & laugh at this moment. I'm a testimony, got no extra year though, but tough departmental issues.

Good luck.

Thank you for the kind words.
Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:

Bros! I can't receive pms! But I saw your mail notification!

Abeg try hala me if you get this mention so that we can discuss your runs!

Sorry about the tragedies!
OK ja hala me on what08131280558

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Highly Attractive Things In Women / The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.