Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (224892 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
pucelle:

MIMZY THE ALL ROUNDER

FRONTAL √

BACKAL √

FIGURE 8TY √

FACIAL √

BRAINS √

CLASS √

COMMON SENSE √

MIMZY slaying without lifting a pretty finger of hers tongue

MIMZYFICATION gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
MUVA:

Stay mimzyfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

And ofcourse, spread the gospel! cool

MIMZY for Miss Nairaland-2016 cool

#Kingreefer don approve! gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:16am On May 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
hol'up now,bro!
pass me thah mic,let's show these vagabonds how it's done.leggo!

Mimzy & the crown: PERFECT FIT/✖Towering above the haters- KREMLIN/✖Anything that isn't mimzy; COUNTERFEIT/✖The yansh-pushing ugly duckling- GREMLIN/✖#TeamMimzy flying this ish- comandeering the COCKPIT/✖Smoking every 'baggar' on sight- MARLBORO & BENSON/

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:19am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I just mentioned Mimzy and Nepa jus bring lightttt...

Up MimZzzzzy! grin cheesy

Your beauty make me to realize //

Say Nepa don bring Light // grin grin

UP MIMZZZZZY!! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:23am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Come come come come come

Wen I say M, u say Mimzy

M -

Mimzyyyyyyyyy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:24am On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
To team mimzy (knight),
team lanicky (awon werey),
to optional1,
MissGdope,
Mystical,
Ladyjul,
to refiner,
Krystalklear,
Ivvy,
Diasyluv
and
Demiladegold....

I wish y'all best of luck.
thank you!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Your beauty make me to realize //

Say Nepa don bring Light // grin grin

UP MIMZZZZZY!! cheesy
today na my mumsy birthday, ND her name start with M.

Mimzy jus dey cause celebration everwhere. Mimzy abeg come bake cake for my mum. U too sweet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:32am On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
I remember a mention from a certain handle (marysmeal) informing me to vote mimzy when it is voting time.

Let's see how it goes.

Le.xiconkabir, are you aware of this contest?

what context...BTW its been a long time bro cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by refiner(f): 6:36am On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
To team mimzy (knight), team lanicky (awon werey), to optional1, MissGdope, Mystical, Ladyjul, to refiner, Krystalklear, Ivvy, Diasyluv and Demiladegold....
I wish y'all best of luck.
...thanks dear!!!!....
sweet morning to u!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:37am On May 03, 2016
MondeLuv:

Join the winning team smiley

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Chai.. Hagmond!! Bia ooo..

Come and see beauty and ukwu grin

I am so Mimzyfied!!!

SaiMimzy!!

9 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:39am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
today na my mumsy birthday, ND her name start with M.

Mimzy jus dey cause celebration everwhere. Mimzy abeg come bake cake for my mum. U too sweet.

Birthday wishes to mumcy.. She shall age with Grace and her grandkids shall surround her table..

More years ahead!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 6:41am On May 03, 2016
This #TeamMimzy... ina dey try sha. Una dey everywhere like MTN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:49am On May 03, 2016
Yes baba! Two hands in the air Only for Mimzy,Mimzy ti take over
Smellymouth:

Chai.. Hagmond!! Bia ooo..
Come and see beauty and ukwu grin
I am so Mimzyfied!!!
SaiMimzy!!

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:54am On May 03, 2016
Hagmond:
Yes baba!
Two hands in the air
Only for Mimzy,Mimzy ti take over

Buate Babaly!!
I know I can count on you cool

I officially welcome Hagmond to the mimzy train on behalf of the rest of the team...

Welcome Oga Nla!!

You are mouthed!! You are Louded!!

SaiMimzy!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MentalCase(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Yo! It's the mental man early in the morning/
Feel these rhymes so it doesn't get boring/
Let's bridge the gap between the fake and the real/
And I ma tell you why Mimzy is the deal/
She's rich, beautiful and she's got the zeal/
Others are poor, ugly and need some money to feel/ cry
Mimzy's beauty is original. Na follow come/
The others nor reach! Their pictures na photoshop/
Make e no surprise you say some even borrow cloth/ sad
If you my mouth, you go jump fence because I don kolo gan/[/size] undecided

Sai Mimzy!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2016
pucelle:

MIMZY THE ALL ROUNDER

FRONTAL √

BACKAL √

FIGURE 8TY √

FACIAL √

BRAINS √

CLASS √

COMMON SENSE √

MIMZY slaying without lifting a pretty finger of hers tongue

MIMZYFICATION gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:01am On May 03, 2016
MentalCase:
[size=13pt]Yo! It's the mental man early in the morning/
Feel these rhymes so it doesn't get boring/
Let's bridge the gap between the fake and the real/
And I ma tell you why Mimzy is the deal/
She's rich, beautiful and she's got the zeal/
Others are poor, ugly and need some money to feel/ cry
Mimzy's beauty is original. Na follow come/
The others nor reach! Their pictures na photoshop/
Some even borrow cloth/
If you my mouth, you go jump fence because I don kolo gan/[/size] undecided

Sai Mimzy!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 7:06am On May 03, 2016
zicoraads:
This #TeamMimzy... ina dey try sha. Una dey everywhere like MTN.

Harro?Harro? Mimzy? Is you that?

Bia, worknet is bad, you know you is everywia like MTN and you are GLOwing with pride.

Lemme request this moozik by Humble Smith for you ,mimzy grin

Plenty people don dey ask [eh eh]/
Na which baba do the jazz [eh eh]/
Say the baba do well for me [eh eh]/
Na my life don better [eh oh]/
Not because i suffer pass [eh eh]/
Not because i pray and fast [eh eh]/
No be osho no be jazz [eh eh]/
Okwa chinenye/

SaiMimzy!!

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2016
[b]Good morning everybody! How was your night? I hope y'all slept beautifully? wink

Meanwhile, I'm here to remind and also educate us on why we should support and vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

But before we start, we must be logical and try our possible bests to leave sentiments out of our decisions concerning the candidates we endorse and further decide to campaign for.

Now, we have all seen all the contestants who came up boldly to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016. And yes, with no doubt, we can confidently say they are all beautiful women. That's a sure thing!

But then, every learned and exposed person here can confess to the fact that beauty isn't the only criteria used in judging candidates who are contesting for a beauty pageant. They are also some qualifications which are sometimes considered superior over the beauty of a contesting damsel in a beauty pageant. Which are namely; character, attitude, boldness, style, fashion sense, intellect, self-control and how they act towards issues that rise when the dust seems to be up. Etc

Now, as we have formally agreed that these ladies are beautiful. We cannot just say the same for them concerning their characters and other criterias required from them to sit on the throne as Miss Nairaland beauty queen 2016.

But then, this is where personal experiences and encounters you've had with them comes in. This is where you can now tell their steelos.

As for me, I've had encounters with almost all the ladies contesting in this year's Miss Nairaland beauty pageant. And its a fact, I wouldn't speak for them confidently about their characters and attitudes except the candidate I endorsed, whom is MissGdope. She is the only beauty here with a clean record. The only one contestant who has never had any bitter scuffle with any one around here.

You see, I got to meet this lady back in December 2015 on Nairaland here, in a singing contest hosted in the music section. And there, I was blown away by her angelic soprano voice that eventually grabbed her the recognition; best singer on Nairaland that year.
After that encounter, I formally went to her and asked her to feature me on a song I was about to make at that time. She agreed and we exchanged contacts.

We started chatting on WhatsApp, had a lot of fun and also had a lot of arguments too as we were preparing for the song. wink
You see, as a conscious emcee(rapper) and as an intellectual person who I can boldly say i am, I strictly observed her character and examined her attitude towards every debate or arguments we engaged in.
But to my surprise, MissGdope who was just 17 at that time handled everything like an adult.

She never insulted me, never disregarded my opinions or disrespected me. She took every discussion and debate we had as educative.
Even as two young people who were in the same age bracket; we learned a lot from each other.

She told me stories about the UK, taught me things I never knew and impacted a lot of new and helpful information in my life. MissGdope changed my life in a kinda way!

I couldn't just repay her back with anything else than to help her achieve this goal and become Miss Nairaland 2016 when I found out she applied.

So I am now enjoining you to join me and let's come together and crown this beautiful, sexy, level headed lady Miss Nairaland 2016.
She's beautiful, sexy, down to earth with a clean record!
She's the only perfect damsel fit to sit on the throne. Let's crown MissGdope. Support MissGdope!!!!
[/b]

Click here and see why you should vote MissGdope as Miss Nairaland 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3082816/reason-why-should-support-vote

See her natural pictures too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 7:09am On May 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Harro?Harro? Mimzy? Is you that?

Bia, worknet is bad, you know you is everywia like MTN and you are GLOwing with pride.

Lemme request this moozik by Humble Smith for you ,mimzy grin

Plenty people don dey ask [eh eh]/
Na which baba do the jazz [eh eh]/
Say the baba do well for me [eh eh]/
Na my life don better [eh oh]/
Not because i suffer pass [eh eh]/
Not because i pray and fast [eh eh]/
No be osho no be jazz [eh eh]/
Okwa chinenye/

SaiMimzy!!
Hope una dey do better campaign for background too? Cos sometimes, all these loud campaign without doing all sorts of homework ends up in nothing.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:09am On May 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Buate Babaly!!
I know I can count on you cool

I officially welcome Hagmond to the mimzy train on behalf of the rest of the team...

Welcome Oga Nla!!

You are mouthed!! You are Louded!!

SaiMimzy!! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 7:10am On May 03, 2016
olihilistic:
baba you check our game??
Bayern na mumu the be.

one modafucka mod banned me for three days
Buate! Bayern don cut an since na..

Dem ban you too? Lol ..

Omo I dey Nairaland jail for a while oo grin

Na watery beans dem serve me until mimzy bring Fried rice and salad come give me!!!

SaiMimzy!!

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 7:14am On May 03, 2016
zicoraads:

Hope una dey do better campaign for background too? Cos sometimes, all these loud campaign without doing all sorts of homework ends up in nothing.

Of course bro.. Thanks for your observation.. cool
Well appreciated .. smiley

SaiMimzy!!

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Buate! Bayern don cut an since na..

Dem ban you too? Lol ..

Omo I dey Nairaland jail for a while oo grin

Na watery beans dem serve me until mimzy bring Fried rice and salad come give me!!!

SaiMimzy!!
the mode Fvck up no be small

SaiMimzy!![/b][/quote

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:17am On May 03, 2016
Boom

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:19am On May 03, 2016
VOTE FOR REFINER AS THE NEW MISS NAIRALAND
R- REAL
E- ENDOWED
F- FLAWLESS
I- INTELLIGENT
N- NICE
E- EYE- CATCHING
R- ROMANTIC

THE BEST

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:22am On May 03, 2016
THERE ARE RIVERS IN AFRICA OOO

THERE ARE RIVERS IN AFRICA OOOO
NILE, NIGER, BENUE, CONGO, ORANGE, LIMPOPO, REFINER, REFINER

VOTE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL RIVER

VOTE FOR REFINER

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2016
The hand of Mimzy haff scatta my head e oo.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Am good, yes its been a while, follow me let's chat!!
I can't access my mail Atm.

I want to introduce someone to you, for Miss Nairaland, your support will be appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/mimzy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 8:19am On May 03, 2016
Hagmond:
Let me use this opportunity to say thank you
you see MIMZY is an astronomical beauty blessed with elegance,poise and a benevolent presence,other contestants should be aware that at the sight or mention of MIMZY,that they would be MIMZYFIED
thank you

Baba Nla.. Thy words haff scattered my head..

Buate Babaly!!!

Welcome to the train Alaye cool

SaiMimzy!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.